Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always shot myself in the foot a little competitively, because I didn't base my favourite pokemon or the choices I made for my team based on which was best, or min/maxing, or whatever. I just chose what I thought looked best, or what I otherwise just liked the best (which is why Ditto still always maintains a spot on my team). So, my choices are:

1. Bulbasaur/Charmander
    2. Chikorita
    3. None - unfortunately, I just couldn't get into Gen 3, I really hope they re-make R/S/E for DSi or 3DS, though.
    4. Chimchar
    5. Snivy

I usually like the aesthetics of grass pokemon. Serperior is still one of my favourites, not just of the starter pokemon.

Deleted
    Gen 1 Charmander/Bulbasaur
    Gen 2 Totodile/Cyndaquil
    Gen 3 Torchic/Treecko
    Gen 4 Turtwig
    Gen 5 Oshawott

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    9Gag watermark, why.....
    Knew someone would comment that :P

It's where I found it, the image is still badass though, it's not like all of us 9gaggers are like that supposed 9gag army. Hell, real 9gaggers hate that ''army''. Sorry for off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Knew someone would comment that :P

It's where I found it, the image is still badass though, it's not like all of us 9gaggers are like that supposed 9gag army. Hell, real 9gaggers hate that ''army''. Sorry for off-topic.
    Meh just bugs me when any site watermarks something they did not create themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Meh just bugs me when any site watermarks something they did not create themselves.
    That's true, but sharing a laugh is always a good thing. That's atleast how I choose to look at it, the watermark is pretty silly though.

Charizard evolution line
    the crocodile one in gold..

...didn't play any others pretty much outgrew pokemon around puberty.