Oracle elixir not working on stupid little Twitch??

I swear. I bought 5 of them last game. During late game, I had oracle on and twitch pops of nowhere (not from Fog of War) and ganks me.

Is it an issue for some others??

Due to twitch being played so little it might be an undocumented bug. I've had something similar happen to me a couple of time, though i attributed it to poor map awareness on my enemy's part.
    Signature by Tacy :]

I've had no problem seeing him with pink wards, but didnt really notice him much to see if there were any bugs with oracles for his stealth. Post it on the official forums, might be something to look into for the devs

twitch is only a problem if he ganks me when i got low health. otherwise a twitch is usually just a freekill for me.

whats worse is when i sometimes cant see people running into the river bush in top, before they're in there. Even though i got a ward showingthe bush and everything outside it, i sometimes cant see people before they're inside the bush.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Just for the derp, you did USE the oracles, right ?

Kidding, kidding...

I have never encountered this bug, but if so, that fucking sucks. .p

10+ Year Old Account
    I`ve encountered this bug too, was quite some time ago and with an enemy Evelynn too.
    Had used oracle elexier, saw them stelathing and moving away, so i thought attacking the mate of twitch wich as running close to him and suddenly twitch/evelynn apeared right in my own char......

Played vs a Twitch last night and both Oracle's Elixir and Vision Ward worked perfectly fine.

Not reporting any problems with Oracles while playing Akali x.x

Also, five Oracles? I hope you had a few GP5s and were winning...