Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, 0 original ideas from Blizzard apart from Raid Finder. Glad I unsubbed This is very disappointing. Waiting for GW2 to raise the flag to new age MMOs. But good job on copying Rift/Starwars ideas I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    Garrosh last boss ! Horde favoritism once again. Nothing has changed. Why must the Alliance always help the Horde ? Why ?
    That's what I was thinking.. Of course Garrosh has caused a butt load of problems for every race, but is he worth throwing the horde and alliance at him? No. I would rather the Sha be the last boss. The source of the Sha or an entity that creates them.

The LFR loot system is weird. Pretty much means you always get loot.

Eh...

1. Aoe looting has been a necessity for a long time and I am sadly most looking forward to that.

2. Farmville, Pokemon, and uh.. Kung Fu Panda. The monk talents were actually looking cooler than I expected. The brainwashing has kicked in and I've actually started to get slightly excited about the pet battles.

3. Look at one of the videos if you are as curious as me about the cloud serpent mounts. I'm pretty sure those are in flying in the distance around the temples, and they are just heart of the aspect mounts in different colors. Pretty much what I expected. And I expect the jewelcrafting mount to look the same, with some gold and jade and gems here and there. I like the mount, I just wish it were a little different since I gave in and paid 25 bucks for it. Oh well. It's still a cool mount.

4. Severely disappointed with Garrosh being the big mystery. I still like the idea that he's just the end boss of the expansion, and not necessarily the end boss in terms of epicness like an Old God or something before then. I mean, they usually like to have end bosses drop legendaries right? And I can think of a few Garrosh would drop, but I just don't see it working with the raiding scheme so I think there are plenty of secrets as far as raid bosses go.

5. New models, would really be a welcomed addition with new animations and what not. Doesn't bother me all that much, but I am struggling to figure out why they needed to announce adding armor to creatures? It would be one thing if that implied that it was a Skyrim model in which the armor they were wearing was the loot they dropped... but.. not going to happen. Just random.

6. Overall I feel as though there wasn't that much new information and I'm sure there will be some to come. But eh. I was REALLY hoping it would be an immdiate announcement of beta invites rolling out soon and who else wasn't expecting but was REALLLYYY hoping for a new CINEMATTICCCCC. They are the most exciting things about expansions to me. Well not really, but I definitely don't feel the fresh expansion crack jitters until I see the cinematics.

Deleted
    I miss me some gameplay videos.

any chance you guys could upload the media presentation as a simple .mp3 file so i can listen to it on my phone?

Just because Pandaren were debuted as an April Fool’s Joke a few years back, that does not mean they are viewed as a silly and comedic idea. They have always loved Pandaren and wanted to put them into the game. Pandaren were in serious consideration for the Alliance race in Burning Crusade.

Nope, but it will be and ALWAYS will be looked as a won-ton kung-fu panda no matter how people try to say other wise. Enjoy doing quest for 10 orders of fried rice and spare ribs for bonsai-san people because that is so much WoW. I will be on GW2 and other games while WoW is being teabagged by those games and look like a laughing stock with it's cutesy won-ton panda's. LOLOL

"In Challenge Modes, the vast majority of players will most likely earn a bronze medal even if they are a relatively unskilled player" 1 month in, these players are whining constantly on the forums, nerfing silver by 30%, resulting in the vast majority of players will most likely earn a silver medal even if they are a relatively unskilled player 2 months in, these players are whining constantly on the forums, nerfing gold by 30%, resulting in the vast majority of players will most likely earn a gold medal even if they are a relatively unskilled player. Watch it happen

@Boubouille •The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.Shouldn't it say •The final patch of Cataclysmwill be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.

Deleted
    looks pretty cool but really more than just 11 slots

@ Soeroah

Sorry, but that garrosh needs to be stopped was already clear since cataclysm: the destruction of Southshore and Hillsbrad, the use of the plague there and in Gilneas, the Bonb in stonetalon mountains and don't think this will stop in Mists of Pandaria.

And don't say he simple doesn't know it: i'm sure that even Garrosh get his informations; so he officially say no to the methods, but he don't do anything against it.

Not that I wouldn't liked to be surprised about garrosh being the last boss of the expansion (but he is not the endboss: it is more like Classic where Kel'thuzad was the last boss, but not the end boss), as long as the raids aren't too related. Yes, the sha may be involved in the action against garrosh, but not

I really hope they make something like the AQ-Prequests or some other daily involvement like quel'danas. There could be an camp in Azshara, in Durotar or maybe even on some battleships, where we need to fight against him.

I love it when almost everyone on MMO-C is a sputtering fuckwit of pessimistic information. Have you played the Alpha yet? No? Is the Beta out so you can play it? No? Then shut your face, eat your Twinkie, and get some hype up in this bitch you debbie downer. "OMG SPOILERS!" Hahahaha! Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh harder. AHHHHH~HAHAHAHA! I've already emptied my inbox so you can flame-mail me with absolutely no common sense whatsoever. Here's my take on the post up above;

As for Garrosh, I really hope the MoP thing was a freudian slip. Blizzard saying the final boss was a mystery and them revealing it now just doesn't add up. Besides, with the attack on Theramore coming soon, this would be the best of times to introduce how Scenarios work in my opinion.

HGWT is getting replaced? *sigh...* This perk is a godsend for setting raids up quickly and efficiently. You'd better have something really good planned to take its place or you're making a big mistake. On that same note, I didn't see this in the post but someone in the comments noted that Scenarios are going to be queued for like a dungeon would? Whatever happened to "We would like to get players to see the world," hmm? I'm not venting my hatred or anything, but this is just a silly contradiction.
    That pandaren female skin... I like the Red Panda look, but please just let this be one color option. Also I saw a really good render for the females on this very site that should've been used instead.

The roll system is a little confusing in my opinion. So you basically roll for loot order and automatically get an item. Blizzard had better fine-tune this feature until it drips oil. And that's not just on Blizzard's ass. They're getting a whole slew of new beta testers this time around thanks to the Annual Pass. If you don't want to complain, then for the love of god, Report Report Report!

No item squish? Looks like Mega Damage is the big thing to make this game look even more simplistic than it is. "Oh, boo-hoo-hoo! We're not going to have big numbers! Everyone's DPS is gonna be raped!" Do you really need that big of an e-peen to make it in the PVE universe? Blizzard would've scaled the bosses down too. Everything would've been the same; just easier to read. Guess Blizzard is right that they want to wait until next expansion to knock some sense into those thick skulls of yours.

Four words. AoE Looting. Thank. God.The farming subgame had better be more akin to Harvest Moon instead of Farmville. The former beats the undead crap out of the latter in terms of casual gameplay.
    Last edited by Thessalor; 2012-03-19 at 08:49 AM.

I don't see anything that would make me want to come back. It all sounds like the Holy Power system did when first announced: a half-thought idea that *could* be somewhat interesting, but which would require far more work and developer time to flesh out than Blizzard is willing to invest, and which will be partially-scrapped in beta with the final clunky version remaining in game for years.

They're just doubling down on Cata with simplification and side attractions like farmville and pokemon taking the place of content, which is only on par with Cata. They have not done a thing about the primary complaints people had with Cata - not a single one is being addressed.

And please, no one say, "It's not the final product!" We heard that with Cata, too, and in the end they delivered far less than the early previews. So yes, it's not the final product - some of this will be scrapped by release. The final product will be worse.

The map kinda reminds me of northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffo View Post
    So, 0 original ideas from Blizzard apart from Raid Finder. Glad I unsubbed This is very disappointing. Waiting for GW2 to raise the flag to new age MMOs. But good job on copying Rift/Starwars ideas I guess
    0 original ideas? What?

Deleted
    / mind blown.Super stoked for MoP, some of this stuff looks really interesting, plus 2 more zones Models would have been nice but I'd rather wait for Blizz to get them right rather than just rush them out!Oh and I get to smash some Horde/Garrosh face in while getting loot doing so!! /win

Why there is no info about when will beta start? Or i missed it in that txt

Deleted
    Loving this!!! (will take some time to read everything) But I like what I see! And 1+ char slot, thats amazing, no more "Monk" slot issue!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonhammerVG View Post
    Why there is no info about when will beta start? Or i missed it in that txt
    They never announce a schedule for beta. It just causes them too many headaches. It will be here eventually.

SO AWESOME!! Got my already good feelings of MoP go sky high, can't wait for this to come out!