Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thats what the big hypoe was about? For shame blizzard.... like 75% is just confirming things that been said in blizzcon and the rest is just fluff that we knew about but didnt see any pics... And yet no new char model.... I hope people whine their eyes of on the forums until they get to work

Female pandas look just like female worgen... -.-Why are they ruining scolo and SM.... All they needed to do was scale them up... they made deadmines and sfk worse then they were in vanilla.. These dungeons are going to be too short.No new models...No stat squish.. was really looking forward to that...Guess ill be swapping to Tera or Guildwars2, maybe diablo3... but then again the skilll ui in d3 is a total pos and half of the stuff to look forward to it was taken out

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Ooookay...I just read about half of it, and I am seriously fucking disappointed. ONE character slot? Really? No new models, even though they said monk abilities don't work well with current models? Really? Screw off blizzard, you guys REALLY know how to let your customers down.
    You guys can turn anything into bitch can't you?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    Garrosh last boss ! Horde favoritism once again. Nothing has changed. Why must the Alliance always help the Horde ? Why ?
    I am sure there will be MANY reasons for the Alliance to want to kill Garrosh. War crimes were already mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh last boss ! Horde favoritism once again. Nothing has changed. Why must the Alliance always help the Horde ? Why ?
    jesus... you guys are never happy hey? you're destroying our warchief...

im sure you're just trollin but whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshix View Post
    Haters gonna hate

A few months ago:
    - This Xpac sucks, we won't have a final boss, we always need a final boss! What we gonna kill in the end? who is the bad guy?

Now Blizz gives you a "Final Boss"
    - Damn you blizz! Why you gimme a final boss? Now is no surprise! you guys suck! I'm unsubscribing.
    Show me one case of this.

the garrosh event will be a repetitive event? or it will be one siege like ahn'qiraj? or Echo isles and gnomeregan...?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Yeah not happy because the last patch is all about the Horde. Oh no we must save the horde from the bat shit crazy warchief !!!!! Here have a patch for you. Was bad enough with Thrallaclysm and now it's Kill Garosh time. Bleh whatever...

I am going to assume that is supposed to have a sarcasm tag. If not, well I am one of the biggest people to cry foul on the rampant horde favoritism by blizzard, but this is not such a case. Dude... we are laying SIEGE to their capital city. And they are freaking helping us... And we get to KILL (maybe) their warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Show me one case of this.
    I can show you many but it isn't worth it, they could give everyone everything they wanted and still the people on this website will bitch about it, they aren't here cause they care, there here so they can point and laugh or just bitch about it.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    Let me remind you:

Vanilla last boss: Kel'Thuzad - Human originally
    TBC last boss(es): Illidan - Night Elf; Kil'Jaeden - Draenei?
    WotLK last boss: Arthas - Human

You get the point.
    Last edited by mmocee1aa8d918; 2012-03-19 at 08:42 AM.

None of this info really seems that new and most of it is still vague.

My summery of the tour in 5 minites sectionin order of bullet pointOMFG spoiler!um... wut?yayyayboo!not "ready yet"?don't let LR kill all 14 in the 1st week, hell not even the 1st month!kinda like SWTOR story areas?I already have that mount... in my mind!venomhide raptor all over again...d/w they'll get nerfed and raped by their concubusthank god!sure... that's much better... remember the BC voidwalkers?2nd or 3rd? moar like 6th or 7th... forever aloneteam death match first to 50 killz? please!??!?!?no worgen monks? but i have the name hongkongfui saved...let the alliance cry...picsthat's a dwarf and a brown bear, not a pandarian...and you thought people would yiff with worgen...monk talents.. IDK, mine's only going ot be upto level 10 so i can experiance the new zone, Drood for life! hopefully Drood panda but not holding breath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Yes, that's my exact expression right now.

I'm still not convinced, they should focus this xpack just in the Horde x Alliance War, if was that they want, without the #$@# Pandarens. See that fat fighter Panda during the siege in Orgrimmar takes all the epicness of the thing. And no new models? really? ¬¬ A lot of useless information...So much for nothing Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    NO NEW race models... They promised! Argh!
    No they didn't, they said it was going to happen but it would in no way be ready for launch of the expansion. And he even says right there they ARE working on it, and is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Name ONE mmo before SWTOR that had a battleground/pvp instanced area like Huttball
    Rift.

/10 char

100k DPS, here I come?!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'm excited. However, the total lack of reading comprehension shown so far is kinda disheartening. I'm loving people losing their minds over perceived fails on Blizz's part. Not to mention saying things WONT be in the expac when they CLEARLY say 'not for RELEASE, but somewhere along the way...' :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Does 3 raids with 14 bosses mean every raid has 14 bosses or that all 3 raids have 14 bosses together?
    altogether 14 bosses, 1 less then the start of cata, so you can know what to expect for the rest of the patches within MoP. 6-8 bosses.
    However its pointless for them to create tiers with lots of encounters now since LFR will chew it up and spit it out within 2 weeks.