Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."

what. the. fuck.

No new character models. The only thing I was excited for. I am very let down. I honestly didn't think they would do that. I sure hope they have more to come.

All my plans.... all my plans.... they have been ruined! RUINED I TELL YOU.
    Only eleven character slots... Pshaw! -_- *throws hands up* Fine. I will suffer with the delusions I gave myself.

Other than that, yay, that's pretty cool. Information overload, whether it's repeat or not.

And cloud serpents... The wind serpent things that we saw in the old Barrens and lived in between the rocks in A Thousand Needles? Those things are going to finally have another use than looking... serpenty? Or is this something else?
    My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer, and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. - Tyrion Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshix View Post
    Haters gonna hate

A few months ago:
    - This Xpac sucks, we won't have a final boss, we always need a final boss! What we gonna kill in the end? who is the bad guy?

Now Blizz gives you a "Final Boss"
    - Damn you blizz! Why you gimme a final boss? Now is no surprise! you guys suck! I'm unsubscribing.
    It's almost like there's a large group of people with different opinions instead of a collective hive mind.

I see a lot of text but not a lot of info.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about everyone else but Scholomance and SM heroic modes just won it for me... My 2 favorite instances back in Vanilla hands down. I also literally started crying when I first read they are taking away guild summoning perk. I hated that perk and still do while it exists. I just hope, honestly I do, that after the first tier of raiding, they keep the difficulty up for the future ones of the expansion. Good job if they stick to their word.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    It's almost like there's a large group of people with different opinions instead of a collective hive mind.
    Yeah...but why bitch about it? Why can't they be like "Oh looks like I have to play the game and figure out what happens in the story here" Instead of "MoP is now stupid I done quitterz"
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how Ghostcrawler said "Maybe we will do it in 6.0 or 7.0" Ha, a direct shot at the haters saying this is the last expansion for WOW.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    We are excited to get players into the beta very soon, because that is going to be the true test of whether or not it is awesome.
    Very soon means...what? This spring? Summer?

So can someone explain what they are saying about the LFR loot changes? It sounds like you are only rolling against yourself so then how exactl do you "win" anything. Maybe you just roll win/lose and if you roll win you may get something but if you roll lose you dont? I really don't get it.

As for the entire thing I was hoping for more specifics but there is alot of news here so I will call it a win for now.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    SOOO disappointed1) no item squish2) no new models3) no real awesome boss in the 3 raids that everyone knows4) no account-wide achievements5) seems LOTS of content is still undone and not even started with6) seems it will not come out during summer7) no beta date

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    No new character models. The only thing I was excited for. I am very let down. I honestly didn't think they would do that. I sure hope they have more to come.
    After all of this amazing info, all you can complain about is about character models? They didn't even announce that it would be in Mists.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

AOE Looting at long last! YAY!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    I love how Ghostcrawler said "Maybe we will do it in 6.0 or 7.0" Ha, a direct shot at the haters saying this is the last expansion for WOW.
    Yea you really aren't very good at this reading between the lines thing, are you?

"No new race models yet, but they're working on it. At best, dwarves might have been ready for the MoP release."Well, it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Yeah...but why bitch about it? Why can't they be like "Oh looks like I have to play the game and figure out what happens in the story here" Instead of "MoP is now stupid I done quitterz"
    Because it's cheaper to not pay for the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    @ Nindoriel : Yes. You got it. Horde is their baby what did you expect ?
    You didn't get my point.

This logic is flawed. No matter what happens, people are just gonna say, that Blizzard favors the Horde.
    If Varian would be the one we're fighting, people would say "Horde favoritsm! Why is the Alliance always getting kicked in the butt?"

How many times will they nerf warrior's and make them unplayable?Will the fail dev team make warlocks rogues mages OP again?I would love to hear them answer these simple questions!

I don't get how they can release MoP with all the old races as monks and not update their models. The frames cannot support the monk animations. There is going to be major clipping without new models/frames/etc.

Deleted
    No new character models? Sorry Blizz, that was the only thing to make me resub, I cant stand looking at a character that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spork