Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    You speak as if a UI team is capable of doing the art team's job.

No just that they don't have priorities.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Honestly, I thought I would be more excited It seems great and all but I wish there would have been model updates. Ah well, I'll still try it out ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    I don't think you understand how development works.

I suppose it depends on what's going on, but they can't really help it if the art team is working on the entire expansion and the UI team is twiddling their thumbs after changing how damage gets displayed.

"The Hozen: They act like a group of 14 year old boys running around together in the jungle"

I love that Blizzard is slipping in all these references to the users of the official WoW forums lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    This must be the biggest post I've ever seen on MMO champ. oO

I've gotta be honest, this all looks like crap. I know Blizzard touts this expansion as a "vacation", but I call bullshit. You'll not see another serious expansion while WoW is in decline. No more sargeras, or emerald dream, or any of that. I was holding out some hope that they hadn't played their whole deck at Blizzcon, but it looks like Blizzard isn't dedicated to WoW anymore. Which is fine, I'm looking forward to D3 and Titan, but I can't realistically be expected to waste my time in WoW either.

.....Yeah...updating your Nelf is more important then having fully scripted and complete models for everything else....They are working on them, and the fact that only one would be done in time tells me they are taking this seriously and taking the time they need to make them "Purrrty" for you.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Finally removing Garrosh from the map. Abasik Kampfire is coming.

You'll not see another serious expansion while WoW is in decline. No more sargeras, or emerald dream, or any of that.
    This man can see the future, he obviously knows how everything will be!

Quote Originally Posted by Halios View Post
    I've gotta be honest, this all looks like crap. I know Blizzard touts this expansion as a "vacation", but I call bullshit. You'll not see another serious expansion while WoW is in decline. No more sargeras, or emerald dream, or any of that. I was holding out some hope that they hadn't played their whole deck at Blizzcon, but it looks like Blizzard isn't dedicated to WoW anymore. Which is fine, I'm looking forward to D3 and Titan, but I can't realistically be expected to waste my time in WoW either.
    Bye 4 post guy, cya next expansion when you want to complain some more.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Female Pandaren look adorable, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouterm View Post
    The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief. Please let this be a typo and may it actually be Cataclysm not Pandaria!
    No, this is not typo.

In one of the patches, the Alliance and Horde will roll up onto the beach along with their fleet, armor, tanks, and build a fortress on the island. Both King Varian Wrynn and Garrosh Hellscream will make an appearance.

Tauren = natureYaungol = youngal, young gal...

10+ Year Old Account
    was hoping for more then 11 character slots after what they said at blizzcon Removal of HGWT makes me sad. excited otherwise for this expansion, really looking forward to it!

Mind Explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Female Pandaren look adorable, I love it.
    indeed it is,

i'm happy that i didn't got disappointed with the female pandarens, like on the Worgens, that mouth and teeths.....
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Garrosh as the final boss, what a fucking surprise...not.Next Warchief: Thralls Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Halios View Post
    Another reason why MoP will be a big success!

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Well... Not much info, I was expecting beta date and assumed release date, they said something like "we won't tell you when we release it but we will give enough info for you to get a good idea of the release date".

Also I don't really get the looting thing. So say boss has a bow and pants, I don't really care about the bow but I could use the pants. I roll, I roll 100 and the system randomly gives me one of the two items available for me? I hope I misunderstood because that sounds really bad.
    The way I read it, was the boss will have a loot table, when you kill it, he wont show any loot, everyone just gets to roll, whoever wins the roll, gets a bit of loot that is for their spec, if the boss has something for that spec, if not then it will go to second highest roll that has a usable item from that bosses loot table? ... lol maybe I'm reading it wrong. but then again I havent slept yet.. time to ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz