Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why are some people upset that Garrosh will be gone: It's as clear as Winterspring Crystal Mountain Water™ that the next Warchief will be:

SAURFANG

10+ Year Old Account
    Did nobody get the "as of yet" for new character models... And don't tell me they won't ever do it because Blizzard already is probably working on it but isn't sure when they can implement it. Look at the rest of the information, I honestly haven't been this happy since Burning Crusade and WOTLK and Cata never did that for me.

Deleted
    I just wanted the beta to start already

"Beer elemental".. dafuq?

Deleted
    No gameplay videos from the build they tested?

I seriously expected more concrete info. What i mostly see is saying that mop is not a joke (which it is and sheer fact of them saying over and over that its not proves that... " A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" Joseph Goebbels ). I see imbalanecd dps cooldown for my class, which will get nerfed in first 2-3 months of expac to level of uselessnes(stampede). I see some talk about monks which i dont care about. I see there will be no new models which is HUGE letdown I see 11th char slot... which is a joke compared to blizz talk about letting players allocate their 50 chars/account wherever they want, even on 1 server if they want to. I see some talk about all things we already know since blizzcon and some blue posts throughout the time and what we really got, are some not that meaningfull details... Dunno why exactly they held this press tour other than to get people talking about mop again and get excited over the same shit they heard couple of months ago...

Edit:copied wrong quote
    Last edited by Dexiefy; 2012-03-19 at 10:14 AM.

God. Damn. It. Release Beta Information. All this is doing is increasing my hype. How soon is very soon?!

Deleted
    Lol @ all the people QQ about no new race models...why was you even expecting that? if they was to had something as big as new models that would of been announced at Blizzcon along with the MoP unveiling.

Im truly disappointed with the panda female. what the HELL IS THIS?? 5 Y'OLD CHILDREN STORYBOARD? SERIOUSLY? she looks like a GODDAMN DISNEY CHARACTER not a WORLD OF WARCRAFT race. shit shit shit and again shit. go to hell blizzard, for destroying this game. It was once beautiful, good i have the memories at least...

I'm a bit sad there's no info on professions.

nice, i'm really looking forward to this "farm" future and to the scenarios. Also finally we bring down Gargrinch! saurfang for warchief 2012/2013! i expect tonload of photoshopped pics

About the loot system:

I think it will be so:

BOSS1 drops following items:

2 HANDED SWORD
    BOW
    CLOTH DPS CHEST
    TOKEN for PRIEST, PALADIN, WARLOCK, MONK

All player roll:
    DRUID: 100
    WARLOCK: 99
    SHADOW PRIEST: 98
    DEATH KNIGHT 97

The Druid wins, but the boss don't have Druid items, so he don't get anything
    Warlock is the next: he can choose between the token of the boss or the DPS-Robe, he choose the token.
    Shadow priest can take the robe, but maybe can also decline, so the next cloth dps can take the item.
    The Death Knight takes the 2handed Sword.

I don't know if this is right, but i think this is the most possible way.

what now ? farmville ?

Lol @ all the people QQ about no new race models...why was you even expecting that? if they was to had something as big as new models that would of been announced at Blizzcon along with the MoP unveiling.
    because it was meanto to be here at cata release

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I dont get why they are telling us things like "The Siege of Orgrimmar"
    It's just a major spoiler on their own lore.
    what xpac have you not known the end boss? they are doing nothing they havent done before. BC - Illidan, Wrath - Lich King, Cata - Deathwing, MoP - Garrosh.

on another note..WOOOOT SO EXCITED!

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Why are some people upset that Garrosh will be gone: It's as clear as Winterspring Crystal Mountain Water™ that the next Warchief will be:

SAURFANG
    maybe Saurfang, or Vol'jin...

or on a crazy idea, the Son that Alexstrasza just gave to Agra?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

About the loot system:

I think it will be so:

BOSS1 drops following items:

2 HANDED SWORD
    BOW
    CLOTH DPS CHEST
    TOKEN for PRIEST, PALADIN, WARLOCK, MONK

All player roll:
    DRUID: 100
    WARLOCK: 99
    SHADOW PRIEST: 98
    DEATH KNIGHT 97

The Druid wins, but the boss don't have Druid items, so he don't get anything
    Warlock is the next: he can choose between the token of the boss or the DPS-Robe, he choose the token.
    Shadow priest can take the robe, but maybe can also decline, so the next cloth dps can take the item.
    The Death Knight takes the 2handed Sword.

I don't know if this is right, but i think this is the most possible way.

i dout it will work like that. That roll system fixes nothing. people will still be rolling and getting loot over others when they don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    maybe Saurfang, or Vol'jin...

or on a crazy idea, the Son that Alexstrasza just gave to Agra?
    In the future yes, but not in this timeline. Vol'jin could also be the Warchief, and it would be time that a troll get this seat, but i wouldn't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    what now ? farmville ?
    Harvest Moon, it existed way before Farmville and is fun as hell.

In the future yes, but not in this timeline. Vol'jin could also be the Warchief, and it would be time that a troll get this seat, but i wouldn't bet on it.
    Vol'jin can't be the warchief, the warchief rapresent the leader of the orcs clan, the fact that till now it as been the leader of the horde is because thrall was the one that assembled it; varian is the king of stormwind and the alliance main leader but if for example tyrande become the alliance main leader she can't be the queen of stormwind.