Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This expansion is not a joke. It is not light and fluffy, although the Pandaren are fun and super zen. The conflict between Alliance and Horde is gearing up to hit a fevered pitch unlike any we have ever seen.
    Why this and why now? This expansion will be a nice vacation that feels like an adventure before things ramp up in future patches.
    Meh, so they are saying it's not a light and fluffy joke, then saying "oh yeah, actually it is, but don't worry it gets serious in FUTURE PATCHES". Blizzard always struggles to pull off the faction warfare stuff properly too. The most recent one is Twilight Highlands which just doesn't have a war atmosphere at all despite the 9000 tanks and NPCs smashing each other, because they're all just dry copypasta. The only convincing warzone in the game is the east side of Hellfire Peninsula really.
    The Hozan have invaded and Chen Stormstout has tasked you with clearing them out. They are having knife fights, seeing things, and sleeping because they got into the beer. You run around on barrels trying to break up the party. And after you defeat enough of them, Ook-ook, the boss that is up on the ledge, will come down and the first boss encounter here will start. The second section has the Virmen, which are evil, crazy bunnies that will eat anything. The biggest Virmen of them all is Hoptallus, the next boss. He has a furlwind attack and carrot breath that you have to avoid. The third section has old beer that has gone bad and come alive. It has Stormbrew Alementals and spirits. The final boss is Yan-Zhu the Uncasked a beer elemental.
    Wow, a whole joke instance?? =\ I was hoping Blizzard were going to drop a bombshell, but this is all pretty much as expected.

Wow, a whole joke instance?? =\ I was hoping Blizzard were going to drop a bombshell, but this is all pretty much as expected.
    So something that is not super serious is instantly a joke, that is some amazing logic my friend.

No release date?

10+ Year Old Account
    My Chef troll druid alchemist just squealed like a five year old girl at the prospect of having a farm.

Deleted
    Pokemon and Harvest Moon in one Expansion? Hell yeah i´m excited!

Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    i dout it will work like that. That roll system fixes nothing. people will still be rolling and getting loot over others when they don't need it.
    Yes, but evem the system they said doesn't make sense.
    I think the best solution would be that everyone can roll on 100. Everytime the player runs the instance and doesn't get an item from a boss (or doesn't roll on him), they gain 10 Points Bonus. The bonus is stackable and remain after the id-reset.

If the player wins an item, he will lose the complete bonus. Simple and effective.

EDIT: and yes, as now player can only roll on items they can use: in MoP the game understand if for example a druid runs as melee or as an caster, so this shouldn't be the big problem anymore.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2012-03-19 at 08:23 AM.

So...farmville, pokemon and a raid where you clear out some drunken intruders at a brewery. Sounds legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    So...farmville, pokemon and a raid where you clear out some drunken intruders at a brewery. Sounds legit.
    That's the spirit, ignore the 85% of the rest of the information!

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Lol @ all the people QQ about no new race models...why was you even expecting that? if they was to had something as big as new models that would of been announced at Blizzcon along with the MoP unveiling.
    And at Blizzcon they even said the models will not be ready for MoP launch. They will be added but not at launch. e.e People have selective Hearing/Reading, they see and hear only what they want and remember their version of what was really said, get themselves excited about "what is coming" them get whiny when they don't get what was "promised to them."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

forget killing garrosh in the end, im just curious who the other bosses in that raid will be :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Really disappointed they did away with Azshara Crater AGAIN, out of the three proposed battlegrounds, it seemed like the one with the most potential fun >.>.

Deleted
    Haters gonna hate, this expansion is looking very promising.

Deleted
    •We are going to give the monkeys machine guns and rocket launchers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...eJWeE'nuff said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    So something that is not super serious is instantly a joke, that is some amazing logic my friend.
    Well yeah, I'm pretty sure an instance in which you clear drunk rabbits out of a brewery and then fight haunted beer is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    That's the spirit, ignore the 85% of the rest of the information!
    I can honestly not say anything positive about the rest. All I see are features that are made for the sake of making changes.

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    Well yeah, I'm pretty sure an instance in which you clear drunk rabbits out of a brewery and then fight haunted beer is a joke.
    Like those instantces where we cleared out angry fire spiders and puppys and fought possessed fire?

Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    what xpac have you not known the end boss? they are doing nothing they havent done before. BC - Illidan, Wrath - Lich King, Cata - Deathwing, MoP - Garrosh.

on another note..WOOOOT SO EXCITED!
    By Blizzard's logic about how the patches are more 'sequels' than anything with this expansion, Garrosh isn't really the end boss of Pandaria. He'd be the last boss fought before the next expansion, but it sounds like his is a story related to, but not part of, Pandaria's story. It's a spoiler for me in any case >_< I liked when Blizzard said this expansions' final boss would be kept under wraps.

Knowing Illidan was the final boss meant I was disappointed he wasn't present often. Knowing the Lich King was the final boss meant I had a good time running in to him and seeing his story develop. Knowing Deathwing was the final boss meant I was a bit disappointed he wasn't built up as good as he could have been. But knowing Garrosh is going to be a boss means ever time I run around Orgrimmar in the new expansion, I'll know his time is coming to an end some day. There won't be any mysterious lead-up and sudden development where I realise Garrosh simply has to be stopped, I'll know it's coming and rather than wondering who the boss will be, I'll be wondering how Garrosh warrants it.

It's like a TV commercial announcing one of the characters will die in the next episode. It can alter your enjoyment of the episode, knowing the end result.

soo, how much of this will be cut on the base of "it wasnt good enough" *coughpathofthetitanscough*

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Really disappointed they did away with Azshara Crater AGAIN, out of the three proposed battlegrounds, it seemed like the one with the most potential fun >.>.
    As far as i know they said that only two of the three battlegrounds will be presented now, because the third is not ready yet. As long as they work on it i can wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing that catched my eye, strangely enough, was the AoE looting. God yes finally.