Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    hey you managed before it was implemented, you'll manage again

this is so stupid. now I won't be able to fix my gear and reforge during my 10min raid break.

Consider the removal of the mass summon another maneuver to get people to play their warlocks again.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    have group will travel was one of the wrost thing ever that blizzard implemented, move you're ass lazy guys lol
    This exactly

Good! That perk was an absolute disgrace and destroyed any kind of world pvp. It's pathetic some people have a lvl 85 in full epics and don't know how to get to a raid zone or dungeon. It also allowed for idiotic bullshit like someone sneaking into a capitol city and summoning a raid of 40 right on top of a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    hey you managed before it was implemented, you'll manage again
    Well, the pattern of the game has been to take away travel time either in large increments (portals) or completely (LFR/D teleport in/out). They even took out the ability to really be stranded somewhere with 15 minute hearthstone.

That said, there are infinite reasons to remove Mass Summon. I've personally used it in questionable ways to troll the sh*t out of my friends at least a dozen times.

Screws my 10-man over, we raid without a warlock. It was nice being able to have people sort their upgrades while the rest cleared trash and just summon them back before the boss. Now all 10 of us will have to get to the raid ourselves, which is ok but still a bit annoying...

Have Group Will Travel will be abused like hell during the race for realm/world 1st level 90's. I bet this is a reason they are removing it.

Deleted
    Ah i know, i'll miss it - Was a really helpful spell!

Step 1: Community complains en masse that there are isn't enough reason to travel in the world anymore.

Step 2: Blizz removes mechanics to encourage people to travel through the world to their destination.

Step 3: Community complains en masse that it takes to long to travel to their destination.

WoW Community: Impossible to please since 2004.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfariessence View Post
    I hope that they finally get around to adding male and female summoning stones with this change. I'd gladly trade any amount of dps/balance with something truly unique and 'warlocky' like that.
    Wtf you talking about lol

If they go through with this it would be nice to have the lock summon stone last longer. In 10s with one warlock every other player can take almost as long as their respective guilds break time lasts to turn in tokens/reforge/gem/enchant. While a lock is limited to the length of time the stone is up when half the people left behind are afk...

That being said I would rather they take my damn summon away too, tired of always having to be the one at the raid on time/early while others sign in late and don't bother to log off at the zone. Granted mileage will vary on this issue. That is of course a problem primarily with the non-hardcore guilds.

Hey, as long as they don't revert soul shards and make me carry around 4 bags full of them to summon, They can do what they please.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally hope they change it to "You no longer need an additional person to click summoning portals to summon people", thus allowing you to go to a summoning stone and summon people (Still requires legwork, but isnt a killer on raid wait-times)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    This is more or less my mindset. But then again, they're removing flying to increase the "experience" of the expansion (ie, the time-sink aspect of being forced to run to whatever different place).

Personally, if they have to "remove" it, I'd prefer they'd replace it with something that can work to summon your entire raid to a summoning stone, WITHOUT having to click the buttons over and over and over again.

It's a quality of life issue. I really, REALLY do not need to manually fly from Uldum to Caverns of Time and all the way down the hallway before finally reaching the raid instance, every raid day, every single week, months after the patch came out.
    Ugh, true, loved flying right into the action/dodging pvp (I don't like pvp, specially because I suck at it, though it can be fun when you're the ''oh look got better gear then you'' moments, but with MoP its gone, QQ.... not to forget about summoning lame people.

Deleted
    I agree and people shouldn't be able to queue for an heroic dungeon (or bg or arena) if they are not inside it already. Why would they be allowed to be tp in it. Also remove warlock teleport and mage teleport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulmio View Post
    Also remove warlock teleport
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Vulmio View Post
    and mage teleport.
    Yes!

Mwahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    have group will travel was one of the wrost thing ever that blizzard implemented, move you're ass lazy guys lol
    Your.

You're is you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nooo the end of the world! Oh what would we do w/o all these warlocks or summoning stones... ah, there's absolutely no other ways to summon people now that they're taking it out... oh darn it, this game will surely suck without it. You people are just babies and have gotten too used to these cheap, casual mechanics that blizzard has implemented... If people got around on ground mounts back in vanilla, I think you don't have any right to complain when you still have 2 different ways to summon people.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Worst problem with this is that they gave the masses something positive that [nearly] everyone used, and they are now taking it away. That rarely goes over well. Once you give the masses something, it's "hard" to take it away.

I don't see what the big deal is. Use locks and summoning stones.