Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    As it looks RIGHT NOW ferals are effectively useless against any team with monk.
    Lets just hope blizzard isnt as retarded with balancing as they have always been and trust
    that they sort this mess out before it becomes a problem.

Lets hope they learned something from introducing DKs... one can only hope :/

There is this cool thing about things that are in ALPHA. Things are GOING TO CHANGE! /endthread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veight View Post
    There is this cool thing about things that are in ALPHA. Things are GOING TO CHANGE! /endthread
    There should be a complimentary 7 day ban for anyone typing "/endthread" and the likes.

Forums are made for discussion and thats what we are doing right now.
    If you dont have anything to post that matters, please dont post at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    There should be a complimentary 7 day ban for anyone typing "/endthread" and the likes.

Forums are made for discussion and thats what we are doing right now.
    If you dont have anything to post that matters, please dont post at all.
    Okay. I guess the /endthread was a little too much. But I can understand people saying, yeah, it does seem a little OP against ferals but if it's something this dangerous to feral PVP then yeah, there is a good chance blizzard will fix it so they don't screw ferals. :\

aren't they changing all dispels to 'dispels all of x effect(s)' but putting them on a healthier cooldown? I thought i had read that somewhere.. and if this is truly the case then expect this to stay as is (minus the 8s cd)

Just read the shaman spell Purify spirit, it removes all curse and magic effects from a player with an 8s cd..

so yes, i expect the spell to stay how it is, just expect the cds to be lengthened a bit.
    Last edited by Jantasir; 2012-03-21 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veight View Post
    Okay. I guess the /endthread was a little too much. But I can understand people saying, yeah, it does seem a little OP against ferals but if it's something this dangerous to feral PVP then yeah, there is a good chance blizzard will fix it so they don't screw ferals. :\
    I hope they don't. It is nonsense to believe that one class effectively ends Feral PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    So monks can dispel bleeds, on an 8 second cooldown.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Detox
    520 Mana, 40 yard range, Instant Cast, 8 sec cooldown
    Eliminates ailments from the friendly target, removing all harmful Poison and Bleed effects.
    Seeing as it'll take about 8 seconds to get rip up after it's been dispelled...

EDIT: This is a baseline ability, all 3 specs will get this.
    520mana...so cant see it will be for all specs.
    Will need to see what the mana cost truely is at 90, if the mana cost is to low then its detox on rip (and it will be a case of at least half the cd is gone by the time the 5 cps for Rip have been generated, so u will get at most 2 Rip ticks, and 3 Rake ticks)

I would say i can see the CD being increased, but id imagine it will more than likely be a case of remove 1 Poison or Bleed being the eventual change.

As for peoples comments of 'well they dispell so they aren't healing' when 50% of the damage (and the more sustained damage) comes from 2 bleeds, it will be a case of detox, heal the direct damage, rip reapplied, detox, heal. There is the 8 seconds where they can heal and during those 8 seconds the damage will be from shred/mangle and Auto attacks.