Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    wow A LOT of people really hate Garrosh XD
    TBH I don't hate him.I actually like him as a character. But I also know that he's bad and needs to go.
    Guess it's the same reason people like to play the Forsaken.

Deleted
    I want a trinket that immediately drops the enemy from 20 feet. Flavor text: "YOU. ARE. DISMISSED."

Also, a gray drop with 2 cp vendor price - "Garrosh's Brain". Flavor text: "Seems to be quite fresh, and rarely used."

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    TBH I don't hate him.I actually like him as a character. But I also know that he's bad and needs to go.
    Guess it's the same reason people like to play the Forsaken.
    Agreed. There are always characters made that just die later on. Garrosh's character design never really gave people the chance to truly connect to him. There aren't a lot of things he did that made us, as fans, go "Wow, I totally get him. He's so cool!". We all kind of suspected he would be replaced or killed later on, when we noticed his actions in Cata as Warchief.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xombo View Post
    His head, on a stake...and I'm horde.
    This x 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Treekodar View Post
    You forgot the squish. It should look something like this:
    I lol'd.
    Anyway, his shoulders could look cool on warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of you are forgetting that his campaign in Pandaria will have him looting many a dead panda and such like so no doubt he will have new armour. So that will probably be his lewtz!

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    His armor would be pretty sweet.

By him being a end boss it will mean all the armor on that tier will be based off him.
    Heh no it wont be based off him. The gear in dragon soul werent all based on deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Heh no it wont be based off him. The gear in dragon soul werent all based on deathwing.
    Unless it's a huge mix of different uildings, animals, races, and enemies...I can't really see too much variation in MoP gear by the end of it. We'll only be able to handle so much before we're all like "Yeah, fine, I get it. We're in Azeroth's China. Enough with the rice hats"

By the time we face Garrosh, we'll probably have a bit of Alliance and Horde armor, including a bit of Garrosh's personal armor and weapon. At least, off his loot table. Not guaranteeing other bosses for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Well knowing Garrosh none of his gear will have Intellect on it.
    You win sir.

/thread.

trinket: Sha tentacle (What? He gets corrupted.....everything that gets corrupted gets tentacles!)
    Axe: Gorehowl (Legendary)
    Shoulder: Mannoroth's tusks

And to add upon Scummers genius comment:
    They may add caster equipment with procs liks: Increases the damage of your next offensive direct attack by 100% but lower your int by x% for y seconds
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande