Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

[A] After Hours (a late-night 10-man raiding guild) are recruiting!

After Hours is the premier late-night 10-man guild on Aggramar, and was formed on 17th March 2012. In our short time in existence we have climbed the ranks and are now one of the most progressed guilds on the realm. We are excited about Mists of Pandaria where we are focused on making a name for ourselves in the 10-man raiding scene.

Raiding Hours:

22:00 - 01:00 on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday.

Recruitment:

We are always looking for highly skilled players to join our fold, no matter what their class and spec. However, we are most in need of the following:

• 1 Tank

Raiding Requirements:

• A complete knowledge of your class and spec. is a must. You may be tested, questioned and scrutinised, so make sure your knowledge is up to scratch.

• A thick skin is incredibly important. You will be told when you are not performing well, and you may well be replaced. If you cannot take constructive criticism, then After Hours is certainly not the guild for you.

• We value our raiders’ ability to be proactive, i.e. research encounters before we reach them, and have something useful to say when it comes down to forum discussions and tactical analysis.

• A friendly demeanour is paramount. We do not tolerate poor attitudes, bad-mouthing or any kind of bullying within the guild. At the end of the day, we are all here to have a good time.

• We require that you are fluent in English and are able to, at the very least, listen to Ventrilo.

• We do not enforce a strict age policy, but play each applicant by ear. It is agreed that age has little bearing on a person’s maturity and, therefore, their ability to play WoW to the standard required by After Hours. Obviously, we are wary of particularly young folk, as the guild banter can get a bit saucy sometimes.

Our guild is comprised of many different people from a variety of personal and raiding backgrounds. We are a very closely knit guild, with a good humoured and welcoming atmosphere. We have plenty of casual players who help to give the guild its homely feel, as well as our roster of full-time raiders. Some of our raiders are highly ranked on World of Logs, too (http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/202204/). If you feel that After Hours could be the guild for you (whether as a social, or a raider), please do not hesitate to make an application at after-hours-guild.wowstead.com. If you have any further questions before applying, you can contact any of our members who will direct you to one of our officers.
    Last edited by Cathbad; 2012-10-28 at 10:56 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are in need of an amazing healer of any class other than a Druid.

Apply today at after-hours-guild.wowstead.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds cool, maybe you should consider adding some information about server, faction and region (though with you being in UK i would assume EU)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Sounds cool, maybe you should consider adding some information about server, faction and region (though with you being in UK i would assume EU)
    Although that information is within the post, I'll make it more clear and add it to the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathbad View Post
    Although that information is within the post, I'll make it more clear and add it to the title.
    Woow, now I feel dumb

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump! Bump! Bump!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're looking for an awesome tank! Apply today!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're still in need of a pro tank!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any tanks around?

Deleted
    Well since I'm in a nice mood...
    -Bumps-