10+ Year Old Account

Ultraxion Heroic Mode Destro DPS

Hi guys how are you! my 10man core group got Ultraxion Hc yesterday and im proud of that hehe but i have a problem.
    Im pulling about 35-36k Dps as Destro ( i play destro cuz i feel comfortable with that spec) and idk if im doing good, i mean idk if im doing the apropiate Dps for my Ilvl 397 and also taking into consideration that is a pachwerk style fight, i also got several Fading light and 2 HoT. here is my Log so u can tell me if my uptime debuff are bad or if im missing something else.
    Note: We dont hav 10% Sp buff since we dont hav elem shammy and im doing Demo only for Yorsahj, i would like to know if is that madatory that i need to change to Demo ? :s

ill apreciate your suggestions ! ^^

Thanks guys!

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11247&e=11563
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...3%A1j/advanced

Deleted
    35-36k seems fine for a fight like Ultraxion. Maybe with optimizing your group set-up would allow for a bit of an increase, I find that Ultraxion can be very fluctuating on DPS. Usually I end up somewhere between 37k-41k DPS (this really depends if Doomguard is available at pull).

I've tried the same as you to go demonology on Yor'Sahj, but never thought it was required to go Demo after doing it as Destro. Yes your AoE will be lower, and if your group set-up does not allow for that, then switch to demo. But if you can get away with being Destro, stick with that, because that is the spec you feel most comfortable with.

Deleted
    Hmmmmmm, is that shaman popping the 5% haste totem, because im not sure how to track it from WOL, but i hope he is! It's not completely low DPS considering gear and buffs in the raid, remember most 10 man logs we look at people with FM / 5% haste's and maybe even 10% SP buff with optimal gear. Just push your SMF uptime up to 98%+, and keep your rotation. Keep in mind the 2681 haste cap is irrelevant for you, if you don't have the 5% haste buff as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmmm, is that shaman popping the 5% haste totem, because im not sure how to track it from WOL, but i hope he is! It's not completely low DPS considering gear and buffs in the raid, remember most 10 man logs we look at people with FM / 5% haste's and maybe even 10% SP buff with optimal gear. Just push your SMF uptime up to 98%+, and keep your rotation. Keep in mind the 2681 haste cap is irrelevant for you, if you don't have the 5% haste buff as well.
    yea the shammy was popping the totem but anyway i think i need to improve a lil more on the uptime and also i prepoted but i think that i forgot the in combat pot LOL xD i think that could help me to push bit more numbers >.<

Thanks for ur suggestion sparkuggz (:

35-36k seems fine for a fight like Ultraxion. Maybe with optimizing your group set-up would allow for a bit of an increase, I find that Ultraxion can be very fluctuating on DPS. Usually I end up somewhere between 37k-41k DPS (this really depends if Doomguard is available at pull).

I've tried the same as you to go demonology on Yor'Sahj, but never thought it was required to go Demo after doing it as Destro. Yes your AoE will be lower, and if your group set-up does not allow for that, then switch to demo. But if you can get away with being Destro, stick with that, because that is the spec you feel most comfortable with.
    Yea im doing Demo for yorsahj cuz we were wiping in Black phase, so when i changed to demo the adds clearly died faster maybe later ill keep Destro for everything but Warmaster (Aflic)

Thanks jaaku ^^

P.S : Sorry about my English btw xD

10+ Year Old Account
    This does also belong in the sticky and shouldn't have been reposted here.