I predict future raging in MoP

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

• Drunken Haze (LVL 22)
      • 40 Energy, 40 Yard Range, Instant
      • Requires Ox Stance
      • You hurl a keg of your finest brew, reducing the movement speed of all enemies within 8 yards by 15%. Affected targets have a 3% chance to have their attacks misfire and strike themselves instead for 12,299 damage. Stacks up to 3 times.

I think im having flashbacks of
    "______ is confused!"
    "______ hurt itself in its confusion!"
    "______ fainted!"

You cant hide from it anywhere nowadays...=[

Coupled with

Breath of Fire (LVL 18)
    2 Chi, 40 Yard Range, Instant
    Requires Ox Stance
    Breathes fire onto the target, causing 3,573 damage. Damage is multipled by the number of Drunken Haze stacks on the target.

Oh, yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    oooh I can't WAIT, throw a bunch of barrels, get em good and smashed, set fire to them with my firebreath, they're left with next to no health... they try to hit me..

SPONK!

Kill themselves

epic

The question I REALLY want answred is a) I'm guessing this works on mobs as well yeah? and b) does this cancel the attack? So do they still hit me, but damage themselves as well, or does the attack miss, and instead they take damage.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think they mean that the attack will miss. The reason for is this because they used the word instead in the description.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynzul View Post
    I think they mean that the attack will miss. The reason for is this because they used the word instead in the description.
    can't argue with that logic

well... Drunken Haze just became my new favourite Brewmaster ability
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think these two spells show a key feature of the monk class, combos. I am looking forward to examine all the monk skills to see how they all interact with each other.