Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Do people even know that this is a Farrelly bros movie! Written and directed. That is about as good as it gets.

You know, the guys that made "Something About Mary", "Dumb and Dumber", "Kingpin", "Me, Myself, and Irene", "Hall Pass", and "Outside Providence"?

I am very excited about it. These guys are my definition of funny. Funniest movies ever! Name a better comedy than any of those first 4 listed. As good, sure, but not better. If you do not like their movies then I dare say that you do not like comedies.

Farrelly bros own crazy comedies

Coen bros own dark comedies

I dislike very few flicks either of those duos put out. One could go so far as to say I love their work.
    Yes. Not every movie someone makes will be an instant classic or good. But I guess this movie won't be as bad as "Stuck on You" man that movie was terrible, which they also directed. I don't think good reviews will get people to see this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad they're remaking it, because it seems like the sort of thing that actually deserves to be remade (unlike some movie that was out 5 or 6 years ago), but it doesn't really interest me.