10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

Where can I buy Warcraft 2?

Heya, so basically I'm looking to get Warcraft 2 but as it's not available (yet) on battle.net so I'm wondering where I can buy it.

Thanks!

And it probably never will be. You'll find it for free online. But make sure you know how to play a dos game if you're running on a newer version of windows.

warcraft 2 is to old to be sold. because it won't work on windows7 (unless you use dosbox and stuff)

Deleted
    You can find it on amazon however i have never used amazon so no idea if its good or not.

And just becos others said you cant run it on newer versions of windows i installed my old copy of Warcraft 2 Battle.net edition that ive had since release on my Windows 7 64bit it works like a charm dident even have to change compatibility to make it work.

Yeah my warcraft 2 works just fine as well

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    warcraft 2 is to old to be sold. because it won't work on windows7 (unless you use dosbox and stuff)
    Shouldn't the newer battle.net edition work on newer windows versions too?

You can always try in the budget section of stores that sell games, can get it pretty cheap there usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    You can find it on amazon however i have never used amazon so no idea if its good or not.
    If it's sold directly by amazon, yes. Very good. Usually so fast you doubt there isn't some magic involved. If only sold via amazon by some third party, then ofc it depends on them, but still usually really secure.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    You should find the WC2 Battle.net Edition on Amazon. I just found it on amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Thanks guys, didn't know they sold it on amazon. =)