Hi all,

This is a fantastic thread and I've been trying to grind out my current transmog for a while now. I still don't have all the pieces, so this is it put together using an addon

(Links are cut short, because I'm new and can't post pictures, sorry!)

It drives me a little crazy that she has a yellow stone in the center of her head that doesn't exactly match, but I've justified it, because it matches the gold lacing on her feet.

i.imgur.com/JG3GSKE.png

Item List.

Tabard: Tabard Of The Ebon Blade
    Ebon Blade Quartermaster

Cloak: Dreadful Gladiator's Drape of Cruelty
    Crafted (Tailor)

Dragon Soul (Heroic)

Polearm: Kiril Fury Of The Beasts
    Boss: Deathwing

Throne of Thunder (Raid Finder)

Belt: Featherflight Belt
    Boss: Ji-Kun

Firelands (Heroic)

Gloves: Cindersilk Gloves
    Legs: Cinderweb Leggings
    Boss: Beth'Tilac

Head: Hood of Rampant Disdain
    Boss: Lord Rhyolith

Feet: Phoenix-Down Treads
    Wrist: Flickering Wristbands
    Boss: Alysrazor

Chest: Breastplate of the Incendiary Soul
    Shoulders: Shoulderpads Of the Forgotten Gate
    Boss: Baleroc

Also, if possible...could I get some help with a few things? While browsing this I saw quite a few transmog items that I'd really like and I have no idea what they are. Below is a mishmash picture of all of them.

i.imgur.com/Hvq7AxQ.png

My own Monk. i went with the thunderlord set because unlike what most people say baout the Bunker sets, i actually like how this looks on my Mad Monk. Maximum flesh reveal to show off his new-model dwarven physique and the big beard with the big metal weight on it. Pummeling people with his clubs, swords and polearms but mostly just his bare fists.

BONESAWWWW IS READY

*indiscriminate screaming*

i have found a large number of brown crude, savage, spiked or bone-like weapons and posting them all here would be ridiculous. Here are just two basic examples. I have a lot of amazing polearms for this set but didnt get time to screenshot them

i have thaldurins fists, icier barbed spear, zooks walking stick, orsis polearm, bladefist spear, marrowstrike, spear of xuen, karabor footmans pike, wind scythe. All sorts of weapons to go along with this set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    My own Monk. i went with the thunderlord set because unlike what most people say baout the Bunker sets, i actually like how this looks on my Mad Monk. Maximum flesh reveal to show off his new-model dwarven physique and the big beard with the big metal weight on it. Pummeling people with his clubs, swords and polearms but mostly just his bare fists.

BONESAWWWW IS READY

*indiscriminate screaming*

i have found a large number of brown crude, savage, spiked or bone-like weapons and posting them all here would be ridiculous. Here are just two basic examples. I have a lot of amazing polearms for this set but didnt get time to screenshot them

i have thaldurins fists, icier barbed spear, zooks walking stick, orsis polearm, bladefist spear, marrowstrike, spear of xuen, karabor footmans pike, wind scythe. All sorts of weapons to go along with this set.
    Holy shit this is beast. This from the bunker set? and is it account bound?
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Not my best work, but I wanted something new...

http://i.imgur.com/P9D54Mk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Holy shit this is beast. This from the bunker set? and is it account bound?
    yes it is indeed.

Not to happy about the belt. any other suggestions? prefer something that isnt just "same colour bland".

/w and w/o tabard

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Jumping on the current trend that more flesh showing is better to show off the new models. Here's my take on the demonhunter-monk. Belt stands out a little too much, might change it :P

Deleted

My current transmog, also working on a blue one which is missing a few pieces still :d

Last edited by exshinra; 2014-12-26 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clausi View Post
    Always be a little more special than your guards
    Anyone know what undershirt is being used?

that low-res hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Hugme View Post

Jumping on the current trend that more flesh showing is better to show off the new models. Here's my take on the demonhunter-monk. Belt stands out a little too much, might change it :P
    holy shit, can you please link that transmog please?

you guys been experimenting with the illusion enchants? pretty good stuff for monks even if we dont use our weapons too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    holy shit, can you please link that transmog please?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...113591:113591:

There you go mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by decbrew View Post

that low-res hehe
    Well done sir.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Deleted

(I can't get this freaking link right)
    I've always been a fan of the druid feather shoulders, and I sort of built the mog from them as a base piece. The gloves were laying around in my bank, and I built a blue-silvery mog from it that I personally think turned out quite good.
    Last edited by mmoc98f6e239fa; 2014-12-29 at 01:25 AM.

Hey all,

Been looking into finding a nice red Xmog for my monk and came across this beauty in google but don't know of any of these items in game, anyone have an idea?

This is what my Monk is wearing. I call it "Shado Pan Mist Dancer"
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADa/simple

Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post
    Hey all,

Been looking into finding a nice red Xmog for my monk and came across this beauty in google but don't know of any of these items in game, anyone have an idea?
    sadly those shoulders are cloth so it kinda gets screwed quickly

gimme 20min and il try sort somthing red ish for you

DW or 2handed?

Edit:
    Holy crap wasnt much red leather now when i had a close look.. best i could find was:

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-12-30 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/b0o0mNi
    An transmog that i used to use on my monk back when i was brm. Nothing special except that leather set fits male pandaren.