oh my god @_@ i just found out about the shado pan replica hat for all classes please tell me theres a way to get the rest of there set even if its just leather
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deipfryde View Post
    Yeah, that's the one I'm using too. It doesn't seem to be pulling the MoP content, though, I can't see any of the post-5.0 gear.
    Same. I've had to resort to building what I can in WMV, taking the list of items from there and put them together using Wowhead's Item Comparison tool, add in any MoP gear that I want to try out, and choose View in 3D. It's tedious. :|
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That hat is "Straw Hat". It's available for all classes and you get it by becoming "Best Friend" with Old Hillpaw of the Tillers
    Took like an hour or so
    Ah dammit, it's white. Can't transmog to that.

Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Ah dammit, it's white. Can't transmog to that.
    This one can. It was added specifically for 'mogging, and it's been used by many people, some in this very thread, I believe.

This is what i'm currently mogged is, still need belt and boots to drop, but it looks rather striking on a red panda. And with the coloration of most of the monk spell effects, it really is enhanced by them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    I don't get how people find such ugly/boring sets attractive... no offense.
    This is actually one of the few that is good here. Not that this is a 10/10, but all that I've seen so far are terrible. Of course this is my opinion and you do as you please. But really, you stop picking on this before I go write ugly and boring with constructive reasons on every post.

THANKS FOR ME!...

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 03:08 AM ----------

This was his picture. And obviously it was for the lols. Don't be so cocky son.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 03:09 AM ----------

At least show us a picture of the mog on your character. A list of items and a broken picture isn't exactly thread-winning material.
    10 chars , something bugged up posting .. refering to your post

10+ Year Old Account
    This one can. It was added specifically for 'mogging, and it's been used by many people, some in this very thread, I believe.
    BEST. NEWS. EVARR! Pretty much because I'm not sold on my current head piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Nice to know the work I did on beta, and posting about the Straw hat being moggable was ignored.
    I apologize if my inability to read all 300+ posts on this thread offended you. I admit, I go through this thread looking at photos and not necessarily what people write.

Here is my attempt at combining the emblematic monk items with something a little more Asian-inspired (Jade Serpent?). I wish the belt matched better, I'm sure there may be a different blue/gold recolor floating around.

Looks something like a Tushui monk or something like that to me.

That's actually what my brewmaster's wearing right now. It's made of late questing items and heroic agi chest and legs, as well as the green bent from the monk class quests up at the Peak of Serenity. Staff is as well.

I havn't had the time to get my transmog set just yet :'(

I need to farm and hopefully have my chest and shoulders drop...

He had the staff first, imo.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Aww it does! Good observation!

Riko? With a stick? Yeah, we're in trouble...

But does his gourd contain delicious delicious alcohol?

Probably not.

But seriously, back to transmogs, people!

I'm going to place this link right HERE

It's a list of leather sets for anyone interested

As I'm not the appropriate level yet I don't have a screen shot but I already have a vision. I'm going to roll with the blue bloodfang recolor from BC heroics and black ice. On my best matching turtle! Ah! It's going to magnificent.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riko? With a stick? Yeah, we're in trouble...
    Hozen and Jinyu should have been playable races. I know that potion in Stormstout Brewery can be used though but still.

Orr.... make a new Savory Deviate Delight that makes you into a random race from Pandaria. I'd like to be a Mogu for an hour or Klaxxi lol.