10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R1stra View Post
    What are these shoulders?
    Rogue Mythic T17. You get a look a like from mythic brackenspore

Here's mine that I've been wearing for some time, not enitrely happy with the head so might just change back to the straw hat.

Not hard to get by any means but I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I submit my application for most adorable Rambo healer.

Twitter: @Monkioh
    Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/monkioh

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    ^ what that is that ? looks nice
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...eave-lookalike
    Only one item needed from a boss, shoulders from normal Morchok first boss in Dragon Soul, legs are crafted (can easily get the leather from spiders in Tol'Barad) and the rest is just purchased with gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    That would be the Dragon Soul look alike set I know the only piece you had to get to drop before was the shoulders which were from the first boss in DS and everything else you could buy with JP but I dunno how with the removal of them.
    Anything that cost JP before now just costs gold.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    Really fond of the SoO tier. And sparkles, alot of sparkles. And claws fit to murder an army. While sparkling ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    I'm collecting the last pieces for this transmog. Any opinions?
    Love it. Colour scheme nice all over, I wonder if there is a more flashy shoulder which keeps in the scheme as those are a bit plain.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

This was what I used to run around on back in mists

What fist weapons are those in Big's pic? They go well with that awesome set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to figure a set for my Draenei Monk. I plan on using the Chest and Legs from the leather bunker TMog set, but I need to find a "Quiet" belt/boots/gloves/possible wrists that'll match since I think those pieces are too damned big
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Here's my Mistweaver's transmog... I just like blue

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyasa View Post
    The mog Hugme posted a few pages earlier (link) looks really awesome on a female Draenei.

List: http://wowhead.com/compare?items=113...36:55919:55910
    It does look awesome! Nice work!

Deleted
    My transmog:

Not trying very hard, still not happy with the belt, have a few more ideas in mind.

http://i.imgur.com/ULns5j7.jpg[/IMG]

(Album)
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2015-01-23 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post
    Hey all,

Been looking into finding a nice red Xmog for my monk and came across this beauty in google but don't know of any of these items in game, anyone have an idea?

Well I can tell you right away that the shoulders are cloth, so not for Monks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    What fist weapons are those in Big's pic? They go well with that awesome set.
    That's the CM gold fist weapons.

Last edited by Emerya; 2015-01-20 at 10:39 PM.

Here are mine:

And i really hate poor variety in leather transmog sets. It is so hard to make something not dark or black/green.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Love it. Colour scheme nice all over, I wonder if there is a more flashy shoulder which keeps in the scheme as those are a bit plain.

I've kept looking for alternatives and realy only found 3 other shoulders, only one of them i realy like(the swords set)

My new mog
    Last edited by samadxi; 2015-01-22 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is extremely simplistic. I'll post a better in game screen shot later.
    Last edited by Ironscroll; 2015-01-22 at 11:49 PM.
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!