Dosn´t supposed as a WW for us to use the BM staff transmog now? or i´m wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Becket View Post
    Dosn´t supposed as a WW for us to use the BM staff transmog now? or i´m wrong?
    You can do that. You can also use mw artifact on both we and BRM. And we artifact on both too.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You can do that. You can also use mw artifact on both we and BRM. And we artifact on both too.
    Dosnt let me, don´t know why

You need to follow standard transmog rules. So if you want to use Brewmaster artifact style then you need to wear a two handed weapon as WW monk. As Brewmaster you can transmog that staff over two one handed weapons but as another spec you need to follow the transmog rules. The same the other way round. As WW you can wear a 2handed weapon and transmog your fist weapon artifacts over it but a Brewmaster needs to dual wield to transmog that artifact skin.

You can't mog artifact skins over equipped artifact (you must have normal weapon to put artifact transmog on it).

Secondly, you need to pick artifact look from "staves" or "fist weapons", not from "artifact weapons" tab. Artifact looks are in both tabs now in prepatch(for example you get BRM staff in both "staves" and "artifacts").

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You can't mog artifact skins over equipped artifact (you must have normal weapon to put artifact transmog on it).

Secondly, you need to pick artifact look from "staves" or "fist weapons", not from "artifact weapons" tab. Artifact looks are in both tabs now in prepatch(for example you get BRM staff in both "staves" and "artifacts").
    ty very much dude!