"When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Going for this when and if I decide to go Orc.

Here's hoping the shoulder won't clip too much during the windwalker stance..........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    There are no words how much i hate that so many nice shoulders just look fucked up on female pandas...even new models...its like the artists didnt veen care to make them fit.
    agreed having such a hard time finding pieces that dont look like their just floating above the char

There are some great ideas here. I figured I should share mine.

I used to use the Gold Nightslayer version chest, but this ties in better to the waist wrap. Boobshoulders FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by prozaky View Post
    There are some great ideas here. I figured I should share mine.

I used to use the Gold Nightslayer version chest, but this ties in better to the waist wrap. Boobshoulders FTW!

This one is rally awesome on pandaren! Maybe a pair of different shoulders but still , its really nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This one is rally awesome on pandaren! Maybe a pair of different shoulders but still , its really nice!
    Yeah, i think the same, try with other shoulders and maybe another head piece

http://i.imgur.com/iELHT.jpg

Rocking the rogue icc set atm. Didnt manage to get the boots or the helmet to drop this reset.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-11-21 at 03:16 AM. Reason: please use thumbnails

Saw someone with a similar transmog so put one together myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cûr View Post
    That gear you got there is just sick. If you have enginerring i would say go with googles, they fit very good to this set. + You should use 2 fist weapons aswell for extra awsomeness . IN your dps gear that is.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    I found a better alternative to shoulders and gloves:

Deleted
    Possible to give a list of items?
    That looks really good and feels very monkish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranni View Post
    At the moment I'm sporting the Amani Garb on my monk (different head piece though since I really like the eye patch). It's not my favourite but I like the green and the fact that it matches. :P These pieces are obtainable in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman. Eye patch from Warchief Rend Blackhand in Blackrock Spire.

Started to farm for the recolour of the Choking Winter's Garb today, but no luck so far. Hopefully I will get all the pieces soon and then I can look badass while I'm healing. These pieces are obtainable in normal; Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection. Eye patch from Warchief Rend Blackhand in Blackrock Spire, boots from Faction Champions in heroic TotC5. The staff is the Brutal Gladiator's Battle Staff but it's only there because the looks matches the set. :P
    As for the boots; I didn't feel like the ones from the faction champions went well with it. Here's another option straight from scarlet monastery: Dashing Strike Treads

i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u670/vdphan/Untitled.jpg

Here is what i've come up with

What do you guys think?

Ok. How about this one?

"When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetay View Post

What do you guys think?
    There's a lot of colours in that one but if I was to change something looking at it immediately it would be the belt as it stands out completely regarding to the colours.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetay View Post

What do you guys think?
    I really like it. Any chance for a list of those items used?
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is mine, just completed it today.
    Going to use it until I find another one :-)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Razzil/simple

Deleted
    imgur.com/LFYpI

Pretty standard