10+ Year Old Account
    This is well known Shado Pan Transmo but I got Good weapon on it :P This is for my WW spec

And this is My Mistweaver spec !

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Msuqo/simple

this is 3d view for a better glimpse :P I think Thread opener will like this one, though i'm missing Belt, havent found perfect one yet

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...18:28214:79342

Sorry I dont have pic with me !
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-03-07 at 10:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Need Help from expert transmoggers !

Hi I have just bought Sword of Wizardry (http://www.wowhead.com/item=31336/blade-of-wizardry)very cheap (7k), as the some changes have been made in with lots of Main-hand weapons (making them one-handed), I was lucky to find this sword was one among them !

So now I'm wearing Assassination Armor on my undead female Monk and I look exactly same like female undead NPC in Jade Forest !

Now I'm looking forward to make a new tramog set which would be like red/flame-ish awsome looking set ! I know monks lack variety of colors and gears but still if someone of you know a good matching for those two babes I'd only be grateful!

Merged with the Monk Transmog Thread, since it's covered things like this in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit of a request here for anyone who is bored, seen one before or maybe has one themselves.

Looking for any transmog ideas that utilize pieces of Dreamwalker (mainly the shoulders) without looking terrible. I've tried making some myself as I plan on buying the shoulders, but if no combinations can be found that don't look terrible I won't bother. I know taste in transmog is subjective, but hopefully someone knows where I am coming from.
    Shadows are cruel.

Deleted
    It felt like it was time for a change, so my first Transmog for 5.2 is built around the Tier 15 chest piece.

It is obviously not a 'complete' set but I'm quite happy with it, it's refreshing to look at something new and I'm looking forward to improving it with other Tier 15 pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont feel ilidans helm fits male pandarean
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

There is currently no such thing as a good monk transmog.

You either look like a warrior, rogue, ninja or assassin. Not like a MONK.

Tier set isn't even good.

And you're in this thread because...?

Obviously the people posting mogs and talking about how much they enjoy them disagree with you. Your opinion isn't the most relevant here.

Deleted
    As Keakee said, most people would disagree with you Eldrad. I actually really like the Monk tier sets and feel that they are Monk-like. Also I doubt you've looked through every page of this thread as a lot of the sets look extremely like a Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Wispur View Post
    My monk, Brewtul, on Lothar US
    Nice Transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been building tranmog for my rogue and my monk. Here is what i came up:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...31:58484:59451

Have not yet thought about weapons, but I am pretty sure there are icy/cold looking weapons to fit to my Set, especially in BTC dungeons. And... need to find new chest for monk set, as it is Rogue class chest
    Please say your opinion about the this transmog set

Deleted

It's a shame so many people transmog their monk to look like a rogue

Deleted
    I'm a Druid

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    finally finished my transmog last nite, nearly 3 weeks of farming Zul'Aman for the head and shoulders

still need a weapon xmog, using Heroic Bloodfall atm but haven't found anything better yet.. and the Kara staff from Illihoof is just plain fugly

10+ Year Old Account
    @residentisz and imo Belt need to be changed, its blue look doesnt fits with green pieces. Everything else is OK, though I dont like green version of this set, prefer new Black look (pity they didnt introduce Black head also )

Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post
    finally finished my transmog last nite, nearly 3 weeks of farming Zul'Aman for the head and shoulders

still need a weapon xmog, using Heroic Bloodfall atm but haven't found anything better yet.. and the Kara staff from Illihoof is just plain fugly
    Everyone is a thief!

imgur.com/JS39PC7

Quote Originally Posted by Vardelm View Post
    This is the 1st non-Pandaren Horde monk that I think looks really good. The outfit works really well for an Orc. You might look at Cranedancer's Staff since blue would match better than the red one you have.
    Thank you! ...and yeah, I'll definitely pick up that staff when I get to 90! I've had a slight delay due to a family emergency. >.<