Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Not sure if i should keep the chest or be shirtless with my favorite chestpiece.
    What do you guys think?
    Definitely shirtless. Has more of a martial arts vibe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    Definitely shirtless. Has more of a martial arts vibe.
    Thank you, i also chose the shirtless one and i threw in a eye patch

Deleted
    Alright so, I'm pitching in:

Waiting for either S3 or LFR Xuen gloves to drop. It's either this combination or shoulderless + cloakless.

Item list:
    Fuzzy headcover
    Wild Gladiator's Ironskin Spaulders
    Cloak of Sweltering Flame
    Robes of the Blackened Watcher/ Seven Seals, mythic SoO
    Gloves of Issued Challenge
    Seal of Karmic Return
    Wild Gladiator's Boots of Victory

Legs aren't really important given the dress.
    Last edited by mmoca7e1e78f4f; 2017-08-11 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    @iFool

My imagination tells me you will be epic shoulderless. Don't know if i am right

well, as you can see i finally changed my monk's ... boots

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    To celebrate my new flawless mage tower artifact skin, i've made this tmog

Thoughts on it?
    Grats on cheevo, but that staff looks so heavy and unwieldy!

This thread is awesome!
    here's my look
    wish I was an undead tho!

I am looking for the hat to complete this mog. Wowhead does not list its source, or the sources for its lookalikes. I see where some of the models are from the Salvage Yard. Are those still available, and is that the only way to get this appearance?

Dressing Room link to mog: Joyful Wisdom transmog for Brewmaster Kolee

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Hearing that this may be from starter greens you get as boosted monk? So if I buy a 100 monk, even if I keep playing the 100 I've leveled from scratch, I should get these added to my collection?
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-08-13 at 05:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    I am looking for the hat to complete this mog.
    The hat in your picture is the Mistdancer Helm that comes from the Salvage Yard. You can get the similar-looking Straw Hat from The Tillers quartermaster by reaching Best Friends reputation with Old Hillpaw; it looks just like the Mistdancer Helm with the exception of the top crown portion being a lighter tone of gray.

The Straw Hat has a version for each armor type and unlike most reputation-gated items, you only need Best Friend reputation on the character attempting the purchase the hat. Everyone else on your account will be able to use it once you learn it regardless of their reputation, provided they're of the same armor type as the ones you've purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOutlaw View Post
    The hat in your picture is the Mistdancer Helm that comes from the Salvage Yard. You can get the similar-looking Straw Hat from The Tillers quartermaster by reaching Best Friends reputation with Old Hillpaw; it looks just like the Mistdancer Helm with the exception of the top crown portion being a lighter tone of gray.

The Straw Hat has a version for each armor type and unlike most reputation-gated items, you only need Best Friend reputation on the character attempting the purchase the hat. Everyone else on your account will be able to use it once you learn it regardless of their reputation, provided they're of the same armor type as the ones you've purchased.
    Thanks! I feel the darker hat is a better match for my transmog, but may get the tiller one while I wait for the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    This thread is awesome!
    here's my look
    wish I was an undead tho!
    The boots popping off unsettle me to no end, but that's a pretty sleek mog.

Got my hat!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Got lucky and the Brewmaster hidden appearance finally appeared for me, even luckier that it matched the mog I had been using for a while, and quite nicely I might add.
    What set is this?

Edit: Found it myself.
    Looks awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc8e194a7218; 2017-08-14 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    If only the highlights of the belt were to be yellow, it would have been such a perfect match @Vorecien!

Swapped out the shirt and I think I am finished. I may make another set that is flashy for ceremonial purposes (I like the green T20), but this will be my every day mog. Just a humble Brewmaster who is reluctantly serving as Grand Master (still can't believe that - just because I showed up and helped fight some demons when the Peak was under attack?) until they find someone better.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    If only the highlights of the belt were to be yellow, it would have been such a perfect match @Vorecien!
    Unfortunately, it only comes in blue, green, and red.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

My updated WW set:

With helm animation:

And move my old set to my BM. And change the shirt to Croc-Tooth Harness.

Ban-Fu approved!
    Twitter @dorjemonk

[QUOTE=melzas;21608710]^ dwarf monks ftw, here is mine!

Hey man would really love to know what items are used in this mog I really would like to use it thanks!