Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

Still cant stop myself from using this. Best Monk set on a Belf ingame still.

https://imgur.com/sRBzqgD

I really Impressed myself with this.
    Helm:Wild Gladiator's Ironskin Helm
    Chest: Spirebreaker Harness
    Tabard: Order of the Cloud Serpent Tabard
    Gloves: Moonfire Stranglers
    Belt: Martiean's Splitleaf Girdle
    Pants: Sucker-Scarred Leggings
    Boots: Oppressor's Merciless Treads
    Swords: Loshan, Terror Incarnate

Tried imbedding the img but idk if I'm allowed.
    Last edited by Tobley; 2020-06-27 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobley View Post
    I really Impressed myself with this.
    This modesty really blew me away
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

http://imgur.com/gallery/xG3dgAt

My 'Heavy Duty Garb' for when you need some extra protection. On phone so can't give you a better shot of it atm.

When I got the backpack transmog item from doing visions I had to build a transmog around it for my brewmaster. I tried to model it after Lili Stromstout, specifically one of her explorer's outfits from Heroes of the Storm.

Dosn´t supposed as a WW for us to use the BM staff transmog now? or i´m wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Becket View Post
    Dosn´t supposed as a WW for us to use the BM staff transmog now? or i´m wrong?
    You can do that. You can also use mw artifact on both we and BRM. And we artifact on both too.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You can do that. You can also use mw artifact on both we and BRM. And we artifact on both too.
    Dosnt let me, don´t know why

You need to follow standard transmog rules. So if you want to use Brewmaster artifact style then you need to wear a two handed weapon as WW monk. As Brewmaster you can transmog that staff over two one handed weapons but as another spec you need to follow the transmog rules. The same the other way round. As WW you can wear a 2handed weapon and transmog your fist weapon artifacts over it but a Brewmaster needs to dual wield to transmog that artifact skin.

You can't mog artifact skins over equipped artifact (you must have normal weapon to put artifact transmog on it).

Secondly, you need to pick artifact look from "staves" or "fist weapons", not from "artifact weapons" tab. Artifact looks are in both tabs now in prepatch(for example you get BRM staff in both "staves" and "artifacts").

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You can't mog artifact skins over equipped artifact (you must have normal weapon to put artifact transmog on it).

Secondly, you need to pick artifact look from "staves" or "fist weapons", not from "artifact weapons" tab. Artifact looks are in both tabs now in prepatch(for example you get BRM staff in both "staves" and "artifacts").
    ty very much dude!

I'm glad that BM can now use one-handed weapons. BM's fighting stand look better with a sword then WW's does. And even thou most of my gears are early SL, they look amazing on (some) older gears.

Anyways, here's my Brewmaster monk. Frostwolf of Revendreth
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

What ... the .... hell ....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by The BrewCity Monk View Post

I'm glad that BM can now use one-handed weapons. BM's fighting stand look better with a sword then WW's does. And even thou most of my gears are early SL, they look amazing on (some) older gears.

Anyways, here's my Brewmaster monk. Frostwolf of Revendreth
    Wow that's actually really, really well done!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

- - - Updated - - -

That might be a bit better view of the set I made if you can call it that.
    Last edited by banadona; 2021-01-25 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcene View Post
    I have more Monk based transmogs for my monk but at the moment she's being an Inquisitor of the Order of Embers so she looks like this.

When I am not at work I'll load better not armoury pictures.

Gonna just edit this to include my actual Monk transmog rather than just adding a whole new post which seems excessive.

List with all items?
    Baine is not my Warchief