Thread: Origin

Deleted

Origin

So I bought a digital copy of a game on origin but have waited several hours. Regulary on other sites digital copies take max 1 hour to get. What is the average wait time on origin?

Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    So I bought a digital copy of a game on origin but have waited several hours. Regulary on other sites digital copies take max 1 hour to get. What is the average wait time on origin?
    If its anything like steam, it should be the time it takes you to fully download the game.

Is it different on Origin? Wouldn't put it pass EA to do something like that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    If its anything like steam, it should be the time it takes you to fully download the game.

Is it different on Origin? Wouldn't put it pass EA to do something like that...
    I have not yet been able to download anything. AFAIK it is still processing the purchase.

Deleted
    Origin is pretty bad in general. I suspect you'll be waiting a while, knowing their previous record.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Origin is pretty bad in general. I suspect you'll be waiting a while, knowing their previous record.
    Yeah Kinda regret I didnt went to the store instead. Oh well. I'm an expert on the waiting game.

It's always been instant for me. You usually do have to close the program out completely and re-log in though.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes them time to collect all that information about you and sell it to their advertisers. Just be patient, you'll get your game once they setup your targeted marketing profile.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Yeah Kinda regret I didnt went to the store instead. Oh well. I'm an expert on the waiting game.
    You did something wrong. It's instant. Reload your Origin. If you don't have your Security questions set up, than it will take a while.