Page 1 of 80
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

All Videos and Streams Go Here!

Hello, hi, how are you? Good? Excellent. Now read up!

This is the Video Games 'Post Your Video Here' Megathread. Its purpose is to provide a common area for all those people who want to show off their skills in whatever best-seller they play, post up their Let's Play about whatever game they are going through, or show us how awesome of a review they can write on a new release.

Basically, if you have a video or stream you want to show the community and don't want to get infracted for it, put it in this thread!

Now, with that said, there is a method to the madness! If you don't want to follow these simple rules below, you will be infracted like normal and your posts in this thread will be deleted.

The First Order of All Your Videos Are Belong Here
    Thou shalt not beg for Favorites, Likes, Upvotes, Shares, Subscriptions, Fluffy Bunnies, Twitter Followers, Facebook Fans, or MMO-Champion Friends. If a person is to happen to enjoy the presence of viewing your masterpiece of work, they shalt take it upon their person to act upon the appropriate action for expressing said emotion.

The Second Order of All Your Videos Are Belong Here
    Thou shalt follow The First Order of All Your Videos Are Belong Here.

The Third Order of All Your Videos Are Belong Here
    Thou shalt follow The Second Order of All Your Videos Are Belong Here.

The Fourth Order of All Your Videos Are Belong Here
    Thou shalt not be a twat to others. Since I'm not fluent in Ye Olde English, just don't be a jerk to others posting here. Constructive comments, be they criticism or compliments, are permitted, but insulting others work is not. Argumentative discussion will be stifled as this is a place to show off your videos, not to be a jerk to others. If people are being jerks, report them.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-12-13 at 07:55 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Well well, this thread is perfect timing! Since I am a huge fan of Let's Plays and have found minor success in it myself, Il share a couple videos of mine here =)

I am quite certain that few people have played this game since it wasnt released in America and its deeply embedded in the Let's Play community, so I will just give a little background on the game. Its called Mother 3 and its about a happy family that gets tragically torn apart by biological medeling of a unknown villan. Its one of the most emotionally kickass games and deserves at least at least a glance. It is for the GBA, but as I said, it was not released in America, I am playing a Fan Translated Version. I upload this every other day.

Another game im Let's Playing is Banjo Kazooie (Blind), I have another part uploading right now and I will post it here when its up

well i guess ill post my tera videos here than!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

if your looking for some tera coverage i linked my playlist of low level content i found interesting enough to record
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-03-21 at 04:15 PM.

Hey guys! thought I'd post some of my Assassin's Creed multiplayer videos here since i appearantly broke like 7 rules by posting them on my own thread (sry about that Demon) well anyways here are the first two videos in my two series of ACR videos, so if u like watching ACR gameplay take a look at it!

This first one is from the series "Beyond the Shadows" where I'm playing the team modes of ACR with a friend, and in this particular game we're playing manhunt and getting a cumulative score above 27k

This other video is from "The End Begins" where I am playing the different modes alone. In this video I'm playing Deathmatch and getting a hackstreak

Hope you enjoy!
    -Azecpt

I've always wanted to do a Let's Play, but I'm too quiet of a person, so there wouldn't be much point. D: Unless you want to hear random rambling.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I've always wanted to do a Let's Play, but I'm too quiet of a person, so there wouldn't be much point. D: Unless you want to hear random rambling.
    Do it in written form. There aren't need for voice acting to get the point across. Just use some calm/silent music then gradually writing about how to do stuff etc. It is often better than some 14 year old trying to explain it with an irritating voice. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    Do it in written form. There aren't need for voice acting to get the point across. Just use some calm/silent music then gradually writing about how to do stuff etc. It is often better than some 14 year old trying to explain it with an irritating voice. :-)
    Any recommendations for recording and such?

This is by far the best video ever that has already been made.

Spoiler:

This is a joke video. 'How to Paladin' parody by Shepiwot.

Yes, there is a prequel.
    Last edited by Shadowbane; 2012-03-21 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Grammar

Deleted

I joined LFD just to test new video editing software (Dxtory) and then this happened.

10+ Year Old Account

Just added a new level to my beat em up game. This should break up the monotony!

What do you guys think? Still need to add a health bar to the vehicle, and a chance to blow it up. This is going to be a bonus stage only able to be completed once.

Looking good!
    What language did you program it in if you don't mind me asking. I just recently got into video game programming myself.
    And did you do the music yourself? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisiszone View Post
    Looking good!
    What language did you program it in if you don't mind me asking. I just recently got into video game programming myself.
    And did you do the music yourself? O.o
    Using Game maker to make it, so it's coded in GML. Using chiptune from various artists. None of which are my own. Unicorn kid, Shiribon, etc.

DotA 2 Pudge Play Video!

Just uploaded my first mash up of some Pudge gameplay! ^.^

Check it out here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enLX4...ature=youtu.be

The quality should increase as it finishes processing.

Edit: fixed an issue with the sound.
    Last edited by Bulwarked; 2012-04-01 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Great idea for a thread!

I am just finishing off my FFXIII-2 Walkthrough / Playthrough if anybody wants to check it out.

I will just link the first video here and then I will put the entire playlist below it as a single link.

PART1

PLAYLIST
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

Thanks all

Fuzzfinger

Deleted

MicroTale will be released in May/June 2012! Interview with Screenshots and Trailer

I would like to share an interview between Daniel Hall from Jenito Games and myself about MicroTale. MicroTale is a singleplayer 2d action RPG with a few platformer elements, a huge building part and a nontraditional progression curve. You are also able to build freakin' airships with cannons!

In the video down below you will hopefully hear everything you should know about the game. What are your thoughts about the game? Are you going to buy it? (And how's the video? Did you enjoy the interview?)

To see the official trailer just klick the annotation in the interview!

I had a lot of fun playing the beta and I am really excited about the finished product!

10+ Year Old Account

I started playing Deus Ex Human Revolution and i thought youi may enjoy it all
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    Here's the latest episode from my lets play of the Path of Exile beta. This series was my first foray into commentating so it's a little rough around the edges, but hopefully it will atleast give some people a bit of a feel of the game!

I'm a little more comfortable here than I was in the first couple of episodes, but here's the playlist if you want to check the rest out.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1C1A665D6B45EEE0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    -snip-
    I just watched that entire thing.....I'm feeling unintelligent.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Pandaren Monk and their starting zone! I have one more video which will complete the whole starting area that I will upload tomorrow. I have many other Let's Plays that I'm working on and completed. Enjoy!

Deleted

Continent of the Ninth

This looks interesting,

Continent of the Ninth, also referred to as C9, is a free to play MMORPG with FPS style gameplay. The game has keyboard controls, and a combo system where players have to aim each attack. There’s no auto-attack or auto-aim system to fall back on. Besides having fast paced gameplay, Continent of the Ninth runs on a powerful new graphic engine that allows for high end visuals and a detail character customization process. Other interesting features include a combo system, a guild system with guild housing, and item upgrade features.

It's gone into beta (for eu, no idea about us) details can be found here http://event.webzen.com/C9/tournament