Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    MechWarrior Online!!

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

video games

my content of video games for kids,share it for you.

Just started streaming looking for some people to watch.

http://www.twitch.tv/killerxj

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to a list of videos i have uploaded!

Please enjoy
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

WoW MOP: Epic SW Raid Boss - CRITHTO

WoW MOP: Epic SW Raid Boss - CRITHTO

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 04:47 AM ----------

WoW MOP: Dalaran = Alliance City

http://www.twitch.tv/hotdogsurprise

The channel of Hot Rolla, a video game rapper. Currently playing Guild Wars 2. Also plays Tekken 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Binding of Isaac, League of Legends or whatever else he happens to fancy that day. Usually streams East Coast night times. Bit of a fun channel at times with various people playing at any give night. Normally streams with his girlfriend, Kate.

They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted

Funniest Gaming Scene 2012

Hey guys what's up so today I came across what I believe to be the funniest scene in gaming 2012 hopefully you guys agree with me! I genuinely laughed for about 5 minutes, the voice actor is brilliant and props to Gearbox for making such a delightfully funny character that all of us who have played this game have come to know and love! I want to see you guys' feedback tell me what you think of this clip and also share with me some of your funniest video game experiences either here on the forum or in the comments section below the video IF you enjoy the video I'd appreciate a like and if you want to see more of my content subscribe to my channel thanks!
    And now for the moment of truth the video itself!!

10+ Year Old Account

Hey there So i bought the newest Sobek skin for smite and figured I would make a video and show it off. Cheer and have a great day.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

Hey folks, I'll be streaming End of Nations gameplay once Open Beta begins! ^_^

You can find my stream at: twitch.tv/dcm_phaedros and twitch.tv/darkcoretv

awesome vid :3

http://www.twitch.tv/DotANote

Come keep me company while I play high bracket DotA 2 games! It's stressful to have no friends. ;_;

Deleted
    In-depth review for Firaxis' XCOM: Enemy Unknown!

Deleted
    I really apologise for the delay in updating the videos. Zeon has been away for the week and had a lot less internet access than he previously thought! Anyway, without further due - Part 12!

Deleted
    Hi guys, I'm posting these for a friend to prove a point. Two of my good friends run a gaming channel called redgamingtech. They post a ton of videos, there's already more than I could watch, but they're both terrible at marketing. I find the videos quite informative though, and they're a great way of finding new games to play when you're bored.

^
    My faaaaavourite!

Deleted
    Our latest Dead Island playthrough video is here also!

Part 13 - close to halloween also!

Check out the latest video games from the series of nintendo-3ds, playstation vita, sony ps3, xbox games from Aido.com

Just Visit:-aido.com/games-home/

10+ Year Old Account

New episodes of Dishonored are now up

Deleted

Now that I've discovered the thread I have to bring this to your attention too. Closed Beta starts on nov. 16th (exact beta dates here ). I did play the alpha, was very impressed with how solid the gameplay was at that stage. The game itself is free, definitely worth checking out.