Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Video of Tribes Ascend. I some what suck at the game and i tend to rage when others suck worse then me. Its minorly intertaining.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Rizrak777; 2012-05-30 at 10:04 AM.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

My recent video highlight from TERA.

Fighting the Dagon's Apostle.

Video quality is lower due to reencoding when transferring from TwitchTV to YouTube.

Original videos are here http://www.twitch.tv/emrendil/videos

AngryBritShow - Dead Island Review

Hey guys!

I finally decided to do some reviews on youtube and this is my first attempt!

Please tell me what you think and what I could improve on

Thank you so much!

Thanks

Daniel

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 10:21 PM ----------

The link isn't working on mine so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5IiZ...1&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Takeshiren; 2012-05-30 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    I think you-tube is now 98% people doing reviews of other things and 2% Cats with sliced bread on their heads.

So your take at the:- I want a youtube partnership for some of that lovely free youtube ad money . Well its seems like a teenage taking about a 8 months old game, badly - Sorry -

But if youtube doesnt work out for you, you can always try the Beggin-Channel AKA Justin/TwitchTv, just make sure you have like ChipIN and please donate everywhere.

Oh and self promotiion, i'm sure isnt allowed on thess boards, but maybe im wrong
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-05-30 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    I think you-tube is now 98% people doing reviews of other things and 2% Cats with sliced bread on their heads.

So your take at the:- I want a youtube partnership for some of that lovely free youtube ad money . Well its seems like a teenage taking about a 8 months old game, badly - Sorry -

But if youtube doesnt work out for you, you can always try the Beggin-Channel AKA Justin/TwitchTv, just make sure you have like ChipIN and please donate everywhere.

Oh and self promotiion, i'm sure isnt allowed on thess boards, but maybe im wrong
    Thanks for the advice, but name 5 big review shows. That have released 2 videos in the last 2 months?

I don't many, if I was doing Minecraft Let's Plays i'd be in the 98% of youtube but im not.

Thanks Though

10+ Year Old Account

Half life 2 anyone?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

First time playing happy wheels.

Path of Exile
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

10+ Year Old Account

Great game of Tribes Ascend atleast for me that is.

and

some More path of Exile since people seemd to really like it.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

10+ Year Old Account

ITS THE APOCALYPSE

Pt 2 of my PoE video if you liked the first one.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

10+ Year Old Account

ZOMBIES!

Dota 2 Guide - Is it good?

Hey everyone!

Since there's no forum for Dota 2 alone I'll post about this here.

I've recently released a Dota 2 basic support guide. It's the first guide I've ever made and I'm looking for some critisism to become better in the future! I am aware that I'm missing some wards etc etc, but well well. I'd love some critisism about my video eiditing, but feel free to talk about other things aswell, as long as you keep it constructive.

I've split it into 4 parts for easier viewing, feel free to check it out!
    BTW, Part 1 does not include any in-game footage so you know! If you want to check out how the game looks etc feel free to watch one of my shoutcasts:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jRYstpeIQY&feature=plcp - mTw vs. VP - West International Qualifer

Dota 2 Basic Support Guide
    By Boberg

When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    Really nice guide!

There are of course some small points that could have been better (like some wards missing, not many tho, think you covered it quite well), but overall it is a very helpful guide for new players. Hopefully it can get promoted so people can get a grasp of the game easier, a lot of new players flooding in lately.

And also, for being your first guide I think you should be very satisfied.

When it comes to the video editing (as you wanted us to comment on) I have to start of and say that the picture you use for showing stuff (like all heroes in the first part, writing how to deny/creep-pull etc in the later parts) looks very neat. Great job creating that one, cause I believe it was you who did. Other than that I think the movie runs on smooth, not to much effects, but still some cool stuff.

Also, love the acoustic guitar in the background, really makes it pleasant to watch and listen. And good job keeping it at low volume, a lot of people tend to have to high music in their guides.

Great job and good luck in the future!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Hey everyone!

Repost this in the DOTA2 Megathread if you want it in a more specific place as well
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Dota 2 Basic Support Guide
    By Boberg

• Part 1 - Picking Phase
    • Part 2 - Laning
    • Part 3 - Use the jungle
    • Part 4 - Warding
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

So the main point of this is I am giving away a Path of Exile beta key. Watch the video to find out rules.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

10+ Year Old Account

Watch me blow Hitlers nutsack off! he anit having no kids no more!

Deleted

Battlefield 3 Testing Fraps

Testing Fraps for new streaming and gameplay channel let us know what you think about the quality.