Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Small review for the new DmC: Devil May Cry

http://www.twitch.tv/raguell

Path of Exile HC, Heroes of Newerth, a bunch of old NES/SNES/GBA games, roguelikes, and whatever else is suggested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently doing a playthrough of Path of Exile (Merciless Difficulty) with a Frost Witch. I go through the dangerous Ship Graveyard and Fetid Pool in this episode.

Also have another on-going series about the Brawler's Guild in WoW. Basically shows how I learn the mechanics of the fights and adapt to them (gear remains consistent throughout). I don't take it too seriously, but I still make decent progress. :3

Deleted

Babbys lets play, hopefully this will be ongoing series :P

I have a dream... an Emerald Dream!

Deleted
    This is the reason Snap shotting was nerfed!! i go from 120k dps - 679k in a few seconds and i am stuck with it untill it wares off

Game of thrones video game part 1

Deleted

Some small changes from 5.2 PTR :P

15+ Year Old Account
    i give dota 2 a try!

this is my first ever moba ive played so i have almost no idea what im doing (ive did only 3 or so matches against easy bots before hand0

im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Deleted

Detonate? DETONATE! (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Related)

I just had to upload this and show you guys, it makes me laugh every time I watch. xD Enjoy!

Game of Thrones Video Game Part 2

Deleted

Diablo 2 - Video Series - By Gamebetter

Hi guys - and girls - I'm Gamebetter; I'm beginning to spread my personal philosophy and views on online gaming. I try and update my Youtube channel regularly - althought it's quite empty now - with helpful guides and viewer request videos and my general thoughts on different areas of gaming.

I currently have a fairly long - but in depth if you can bare with me - Diablo 2 video series which you can find on my youtube page; just search my username in YT!

A bit about me; I have not always been the patient and reasonable person I am to this day; In the past I have raged a lot and equated a lot of my failures in online gaming to other people. I now have the benefit of age to help me see the error of my ways - I am still very competetive though! - when gaming online and I like to think of my philosophy like this; Gaming better is all about your - not the people around you or who you play with - perception of the other people you play with.

When you begin to realise that improving your situation as a gamer - your guilds progression on WoW, your ELO in League of Legends, your characters gear in Diablo 3 - is not about what the other people ayou game with do badly; or wrongly, it's about how you handle this situation and make an informed decision about your needs from the games you play.

If you would like to know more - ala Starship Troopers - please feel free to find me on Twitter, Google+, or Facebook.

Any questions or video requests that you have - I hope some of you have some cool ideas! - for me; feel free to inbox me.

Gamebetter
    Last edited by mmoc7460b58ccc; 2013-02-09 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    Lots of explosions, limbs being chopped off and cheesy one-liners being thrown everywhere! It's an indepth preview for the closed beta of The Showdown Effect! (Plus a small key giveaway)

Deleted

Wow vids tell me what you think

Hello MMO

I made a youtube channel not to long ago and i am woundering what you think about it? Quility,Content and so on so check it out, its mainly PVP and PTR stuff:P

www.youtube.com/grimetoklol

If you think anything is bad just say what it is and i will try to improve!

15+ Year Old Account
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

And this is my channel .. http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroGami...r?feature=mhee
    we just started the channel so new content coming soon !!!

How to un-ruin MMO and Blizzard = Jordan (funny MrBTongue MMO Analysis)

Here is a new, very well thought out and really well deliverd thoughts on what made MMOs stale with the help of a Michael Jordan Analogy by Mr BTongue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvK8fua6O64

If you dont know Mr Btongue, he is a well spoken guy who posts his thoughts, analysis and commentary on various gaming, fiction and story topics. (in some ways like Errant Signal)

edit:
    a few words: this video was not made by me and i posted it in order to talk about how to unruin mmos or why there arent enough sandbox games...
    Last edited by obc; 2013-02-14 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Hi, cool idea of a thread. I opened it up just intending to post, but I ended up watching half a dozen great videos I'd probably never have found otherwise.

Here's my humble contribution - a look at the upcoming MMO Neverwinter with footage from the first beta weekend. This is something of an experiment, but if people find it useful I may keep at it

Deleted
    Heres a small vid of Diablo 3 PvP, It's very funny and enjoyable