Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Continent of the Ninth Seal aka "C9"

Today I bring you gameplay of Smites newest god Thanatos. Over all he is a really fun god to play and well enjoy.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

http://www.twitch.tv/laurcus

Starting a brand new playthrough of Final Fantasy 9 with full commentary. Gonna start streaming in just a few minutes as of the time of this post. If you've never played this game before, now's a great time to check it out and if you have played it before maybe you'll learn some interesting things along the way.

Deleted
    Guys check out this video my friend and i made, its "loosly" based on MGS. We are noob at animation and would love some love...
    Featuring the best amateur voice acting you never heard!... some jokes relly do make me laugh. I hope you guys like, i hope you guys check it out yolo

10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy XIV - "Quick Peek" part 2 - Gameplay

15+ Year Old Account
    part4 of my TES skyrim LP

im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Some more game play of smite with Xbalanque. If you haven't tried smite well you should.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

10+ Year Old Account
    Champions of Regnum - downloadable on Steam now... a quick "peek"

Deleted

Let's have a video that is actually quite funny while at the same time educates about a game. Ladies and gentlemen, Enter the world of Dodgykebaab!

Deleted

Well today is patch day on smite and I thought i would bring you a video of their new god Mercury. Yes I pronounce it wrong because Yeah. Anway thank you for watching if you do and have a great day.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

Well I was trying to wait until someone else posted something but eh, I will share the fun I have with smite in hopes that others will come join in said fun.
    I have a few other videos from yesterday as well of more Mercury aka Hermes aka the real Flash. But this is the lovely Athena Goddess of Wisdom, Sister of Ares and Daughter of Zues after being a literal headache that busted from his head. That is indeed one hell of a Headache. Enough History and on to the video. Enjoy and have a great day.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

10+ Year Old Account

Vanguard, Saga of Heroes (Quick Peek)

Deleted
    Diablo 3 - Skorn monk - 2.61 attack speed !!!

Hay guys welcome back, This was my dream settup for my monk, granted if i ever got a set good enough to pull it off i would change my mantra to overawe for basic maths but the idea of the video was to show the speed of the 2 handed monk.

In the video i reached 2.31 using my own buffs and then went on to 2.61 with Frenzied.

In the secon half of the video i show a bog standard weapon i got on the AH for 500k which was doing just fine and was able to reach 3.0 attack speed with frenzied.

The thing to note watching this video is that my dex has droped my over 1200 for what i normally is, And so while i go on about how awesome my dream would be cleary getting the attack speed without the damage and dex would be pointless.

With the added dex and other stats the bells in this video would be ~10 times more powerfull with the dex alone nevermind the other stats i gimped to reach the attack speed.

The idea being to make the most powerful bells possible while dropping them at a reasonable pace,

If you have my dream setup i hate you... and link please

You can find my on

You Tube at - https://www.youtube.com/user/SouchonP

Twitter at - https://twitter.com/Paul00Doyle

Regards Paul

10+ Year Old Account
    Prime World F2P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rusty Hearts Quick Peek

Since I'm not allowed to post any links yet I'm just going to post the channel name:

TacoShackStudios

Just a few people making gaming videos
    Last edited by keitachan1; 2013-10-11 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Battlefield 4 beta - Wocky Quick Peek

- - - Updated - - -

DC Universe On-Line

My gaming channel

Hi there everyone, I am Cantorus144 and I am doing some Hearthstone videos! I currently have a couple videos of just the basics of the game, running you through how essentially things work within the game, and I just posted a video of me starting an arena run.

These kind of videos are sort of laid back (except for the basics videos), but if that is something that you are interested in, head on over to:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Cantorus144

I will be doing playthroughs of other games in the near future, but Hearthstone is just so dang fun right now. I also make WoW machinima, so if that would be something you're interested in, don't be shy and drop on by. I'll post videos as they come out in this thread as well.

Have a great day everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    ABSOLUTE FORCE ON-LINE - It's F2P - You guys need to check this game out... great fun.