Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9nP...zK8zf0_qGuWemg

Super Mario 64 16 star speed run. New PB of 24:39 after only 3 days of running this game, so far so good.

Life of a League Player: Ep 1 - Where Do I Begin?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Hearthstone Arena and maybe some Minecraft now and then.

http://www.twitch.tv/franksredhott

Nothing fancy. Just gaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-zuR8zF6E

Taking a look at some of the Wildstar zones.
    Last edited by Mondu; 2014-04-26 at 10:31 PM.

Life of a League Player: Ep3 - Did Someone Say PENTAKILL?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor? Disappointment? or excited? Your opinion right now?

Body By Brutall: Ep6 - Ready, Set, GO!

10+ Year Old Account
    A few weeks ago, I split my channel into "Wocky the Gamer" and "Wocky Unplugged" so that people who like gaming don't get my vLogs, opinions appearing on their YouTube feed as well as vice versa.

One of my first controversial "jabbers" for a while. Is it moral to have kids just to take care of you in your old age? Wocky shares his thoughts.

Deleted

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep99 - It's TOO Hot!

Check Out My New YouTube Gameplay/Tutorial/Giveaway Channel

Killerncgaming

10+ Year Old Account

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep100 - BruLOOPERS

- - - Updated - - -

Time For A Change

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Trench Attack v2.2
    Retro Gaming fans will enjoy this game - see if you agree with my opinion of the game:

The Streak Continues!

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

- - - Updated - - -

World of Warcraft Isa's Cupcake Cartel premade Alterac Valley