Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    twitch.tv/exy247

Hey guys new to streaming, as of now streaming DayZ. I will be streaming later tonight and through out the week. I have cool giveaways such as warz beta keys/T-shirts and more. See you soon!

Deleted
    For any of you interested in the Steam Sale here is my video sharing my thoughts on each game that is on offer.

The Fluffy team grouped up with fellow youtuber Hapablap to generally noob around in APB Reloaded. What followed was not good police work...

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Trying out the Let's play thing, this is something from a "Fright Night Friday" series im doing, this is episode one of Dead Space

Deleted
    Hope you all had a happy halloween! As a celebration, we've done a special double episode of our Dead Island playthrough! We hope you enjoy it!

<Aphotic> US top 10 is a 10 man raiding guild on the Thaurissan Oceanic Server. We stream most raids and the ones we can't, we restream with minimal delay.

Our Moonkin, Winclone can be found streaming content here: www.twitch.tv/natakublitz

Support us in the race to the end! Enjoy your stay.

Howdy folks, Kanth here.

I started streaming not too long ago and I'm planning to have a stable schedule and stream at least 3 days a week for 5 hours or more.

So what do I stream? I stream all my WoW raids, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. I also stream a lot of oldschool games like PS1 classics, Nintendo 64 games etc.
    I was playing Donkey Kong 64 for a while, until I lost 3+ hours of progress. So I've put the game on hiatus for now. I am starting up Brave Fencer Musashi on the PS1 right now!. If you see this post within 5 hours of me posting it I am probably still streaming so please feel free to check me out at twitch.tv/kanthos

What can you expect from my stream? 1080p quality for (probably) all the games I play. A lot of stupid and cheesy jokes. Chat interaction (please don't just lurk, that makes it less fun for all of us!). And general silliness and stupidity from my end.

Hopefully you guys'll give me a look and you'll enjoy the stream. Any feedback is welcome too.

Thanks for your time
    I stream raid shenanigans, retro games and general silliness over at twitch.tv/kanthos. 3+ days, 5+ hours every week.

Deleted
    Hey guys, my cute little friends at RGT made a very special tribute to the Street Fighter series.

Deleted
    Hey guys. This isn't a commentary or something. This is just a short clip of one of my best knife kill in MW2. Enjoy.

My vid taken in Battlefield 3, showing how useful a silencer on your weapons can be in Hardcore mode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBw-cJITyFA

I also play other games, all the vids are on my channel.

10+ Year Old Account

Made a little video of "Giana Sisters- Twisted Dreams" Fun game.

Deleted
    Part 16 of our Dead Island playthrough is up! You can watch Zeon's legendary terrible skills in action!

I'm pretty sure I banned my xbox 360 off of Live for playing this game before release date

Join Rob as he takes a quick look at Mark of the Ninja... a somewhat Shank-like stealth based Ninja platformer.

Also, check out the latest Fluffy podcast, in which we discuss our latest gaming exploits.

The Fluffy crew heads into Herobrine's Mansion!

Last edited by RumlyD; 2012-11-12 at 09:16 PM.
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

10+ Year Old Account

The walking dead by tell tale games

HEY! About to start a playthrough of bioshock 2 so I made quick review of the first bioshock and transitioned to a "in the defense of" thing for Bioshock 2 since i've seen wayyyyy too much hate for a game that holds up.

Go learn yourself some!

Idk exactly where to ask this, but i am wanting to start (or reboot i guess) my channel on youtube for RTS.

Here are the games i would be showcasing (in no order whatsoever)

Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion
    BattleForge
    Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 (hopefully xpac too)
    End of Nations
    Starcraft 2
    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
    Warcraft 3: Riegns of Choas
    Comman & Conquer: Red Alert 3
    Warhammer 40k- Dawn of War 2: Retribution

and basically the channel would have these features

Scenario Play- Playing through the campiagnes on the RTS games w/ my voice while playing (idk what to call it)
    Matches- Against computers/players (when possible)
    Build a Map- Showcasing maps that i have made using the editors
    RTS questionair- Answering questions about RTS and such

And the one thing i really wanna do with the edditor/movie maker...It would be called RTS 360 (after the history show Battle 360) watch it and you'll see what i mean. It would be AWESOME!

So, does that sound like a channel you would sub too? Please tell me what i could add/remove and your thoughts!
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/