Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mexico 7.8 earthquake was man-made.

This video completely blew my mind. If you feel the same way, PLEASE share this with friends/family/enemies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1UPfyMx9w

10+ Year Old Account
    And George Bush destroyed the World Trade Centers

The Democrats forged Obama's birth certificate

The moon landing was fake
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Did you even watch the video? The video maker clearly says he doesn't believe this is the (United States) government.

The only sources I found were youtube and some unknown site. The description reeks of conspiracy theory, as do the comments. Following the blog post leads to yet more youtube videos and ridiculous sources I don't particularly feel like sorting through.

Yeah, I'm not believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

lulz is that supposed to be relevant?

If they get more sources or verification on this, you cannot dispute this.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    The only sources I found were youtube and some unknown site. The description reeks of conspiracy theory, as do the comments. Following the blog post leads to yet more youtube videos and ridiculous sources I don't particularly feel like sorting through.

Your choice. You could look the sources up yourself as well, you know.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is terrifying!

Even Conspiracy Videos have dub step!

Quote Originally Posted by Toupe View Post
    lulz is that supposed to be relevant?
    It's alluding to lolconspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theory. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    Your choice. You could look the sources up yourself as well, you know.
    Trust me, I tried. I'm looking at his logic and I'm seeing steps 1 and 2 and then him skipping to 5 and not explaining a damn thing. Him repeating the words verified and confirmed over and over and alluding to some drill are even less reassuring. There are no other non-conspiracy links on this being 'man made' and he doesn't even offer any sort of explanation beyond the idea being remotely plausible and saying Barack Obama's daughter was there. There is absolutely no logic behind this.

Who cares? You people sound like you can make a difference even if it is real. Just live life dammit. Why would Obama's daughter be put in harm? Why Mexico? Why bother?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    It's alluding to lolconspiracy.
    Yes. A bit over-simplified, though, don't you think?

Ridiculous thread title... Ok, i'll give it a chance

Click video... Ridiculous video title... ok, i'll give it another chance

Video length: 4 minutes.... Really? a huge claim summed down and confirmed in 4 minutes?.. FINE!

Start video, dubstep begins to play

/Facepalm

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Ridiculous thread title... Ok, i'll give it a chance

Click video... Ridiculous video title... ok, i'll give it another chance

Video length: 4 minutes.... Really? a huge claim summed down and confirmed in 4 minutes?.. FINE!

Start video, dubstep begins to play

/Facepalm
    That's the conspiracy. They didn't use a drill at all. The planted massive speakers face down and blasted DubStep

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB7.9WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Quote Originally Posted by Wakwazu View Post
    That's the conspiracy. They didn't use a drill at all. The planted massive speakers face down and blasted DubStep

If I had a cookie, I would give it to you.

Question. In the movie 'The Core', didn't the 'earths core stop spinning' because of some man-made machine?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298814/

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post

That's the problem with so many of these "conspiracy theories." One guy says something, five other people "verify" it, and then it's gospel for the next ten people to reference. Only one person does any leg work, and the findings are dubious at best.

That said there are a few coincidences surrounding this earthquake. The 188 day cycle, the prediction alluding to an international incident (Obama's daughter in the region), the prediction itself. I find it so interesting how people decide to support or dismiss things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakwazu View Post

I knew there was nothing good about that Skrillex fella!

Damn kids and their noise and long hair!

I just found it really odd and decided to share this with you guys. It's ignorant to think that this is merely a coincidence. The earthquake drill did happen there, you can find that on several websites.

Quote Originally Posted by huey View Post
    That's the problem with so many of these "conspiracy theories." One guy says something, five other people "verify" it, and then it's gospel for the next ten people to reference. Only one person does any leg work, and the findings are dubious at best.

That said there are a few coincidences surrounding this earthquake. The 188 day cycle, the prediction alluding to an international incident (Obama's daughter in the region), the prediction itself. I find it so interesting how people decide to support or dismiss things like this.
    I gave it an honest chance and honestly haven't completely dismissed it, but I'm just not seeing the link. I even read over the blog post again. All it is a bunch of coincidences. Does that raise some suspicions? Sure. Obama's daughter being there, notably. But you don't make grand and dramatic claims based on coincidences, and if you're going to try to make a point, it needs to be a lot more presentable than this guy.

I do disagree with instant dismissals though. There is no claim undeserving of investigation.