Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The number of people suggesting that people stay away from Moon Guard due to Goldshire is amusing. As if that one location represents the entire server. Frankly, I'd much rather they all gather in one specific location, especially if that location is Alliance. It makes the rest of the server that much better.

I'd strongly recommend checking out the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar on Moon Guard if you want to see some RP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raghh View Post
    RP servers ?

- Well, a bunch of nutcrackers who havent yet realized that this aint Dungeons and Dragons!

Mod edit: No. Infracted.
    U meant Yes. 10 Points

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    "RP servers in their full glory"
    "Cybering with 300 lb dudes is your thing, RP servers are the place for you"

That sounds like incredible misinformation. It's akin to a non-WoW player saying all WoW players are fat, greasy nerds.
    Basically this. Roleplaying servers are full of creative peoples, not saying people on PvP or Normal servers aren't creative though.
    If you enjoy lore and want to make your own hero, roleplay servers are the place to start. I love them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Beware the Argent Dawn Roleplay Police; all I can say is that you have an imagination, they'll come after you like the Gestapo.
    Don't belittle the realm so quickly; you've no idea what 'Imagination' has caused us to suffer under at times

I played on an RP server before. I got banned within 10 mins.