Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am a fan of ME. Was waiting on the very first ME before it was released. And I played and enjoyed ME3.

If only your regular criers got in and started complaining about the ending to an epic trilogy (and there always will be people like that) it would never get beyond a few topics and BW would never address it. Fact is it pissed so many different people off and for so many reasons that even BW was forced to address it. Why? You have no idea why because you haven't played the game. Defending your ideals like the decision is between light and dark is childish, there are many shades of gray in between. ME3 is a great game and ending sucked on many more levels than your usual game. This has next to nothing to do with people crying about a bad ending because they hate it, it is just a terrible end to the trilogy, it does not follow from anything and feels pulled right out of the ass of a game developer who just wanted to be done with the game, plain as that.

You've made an opinion on the situation without knowing anything about it. And who even said they have to change existing ending? They can add a continuation expansion to provide a better end (eg Fallout 3). Play the game then people will listen to you.
    Last edited by Linaver; 2012-03-21 at 05:06 PM.

What integrity are you talking about? All the the things they've said about the ending prior to the games release was a lie.

The fact that you're even trying to defend something you haven't even seen is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You can't change an ending what has already been played through by the masses, it just isn't right. I personally haven't played ME3 (or any of them) so I can't judge it.

I mean, they could sure - But even if it's THAT bad, it's still going to be weird if they suddenly change it, no? D:
    No trust me. The moment you see it you will know why we want it changed. I don't care how disjointed or weird it seems it will be about a billion times better then seeing the current ending.

Play the game properly and get all the assets on ME3 and choose the ending you based the game on (you weren't going out there to hug the reapers) and you will get decent closure.

If you chose the syn.... or cont.... ending of course it's not going to seem or feel right, stupid fucking choices you tards.

Too many cry babies wanting the perfect ending ... get a grip there's not going to be a perfect ending for everyone.

I watched 3 endings on YouTube and I was disappointed even though I'm not a fan of ME3 since I never played 1,2, or 3. The ending feels kind of just like KOTOR, where you can save your game before the end, so you can see all the endings just by making one choice using that one saved file.

Deleted
    have you seen the ending? You play trough this amazing game with awesome combat story and tough choices and you just feel amazed and think this is a worthy ending for a game trilogy i been saving over files for and waited for years to play trough only to get it all robbed in the middle of an amazing moment ingame and turned into some confusing unsatisfying crap that made no sense whatsoever and leaves you with no follows up promised ... you feel literaly like they tossed you to the ground and pissed on you our something like you have been robbed by hours of good playing trough 3 different games to get some lame retarded pick green blue our red ending ... its so bad that even if you felt like playing trough as a renage paragon our neutral choices only char you will just ditch that idea becouse the shit ending will always be the same no matter what you do . They better give a more satisfying and more storydriven ending cause there fans deserve it. Iam a bioware fan and this is the first time i feel like they have done a really really piss poor jobb and your lucky op now you dont need to feel like those saved me files got entirely ruined by that horseshit failboat ending. GAH

Deleted
    So a massive amount of people are actually angry about the ending and you feel like being different for the sake of being different. Play all three games. Get immersed in them. Then understand why the endings where so terrable. Its important to remember that sometimes unpopular things are unpopular for a reason other then jumping on a bandwagon. When 90% of the people that vote on a poll on the official Bioware forums dislike the ending that might be a sign that something actually went wrong. When a game that is as involving and gives you the opertunity to invest so much as Mass Effect 3 makes everything you have done redundant it shouldn't be a suprise that the playerbase who have been waiting for an ending for 5 years get pissed off.

People should just accept the end and get on with their lives. Oh boohoo Bioware "lied". They talked big, like they always do in the interviews. Ending could have done with a much better closure. Will I be glad if they release a free DLC with a slight continuation - yes. Will I whine on the forums all day and all night - no.

Oh here's an interesting read - http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/21/4108/
    Last edited by Talorh; 2012-03-21 at 05:18 PM.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.