Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    WE GOT HIM

JETS...............................J E T S,J E T S,J E T S

Shocking tim tebow items are.....................as ta la vista baby
    http://shop.denverbroncos.com/Tim_Tebow

but look tim tebow new york jets jersey??????????
    http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/...jersey-appear/

more news
    http://libn.com/2012/03/21/no-tim-te...s-until-april/

I definitely gonna to listen to mike and mike in the morning tomorrow " tebow-nation "

Quote Originally Posted by KDSwain View Post
    He will make a great short yardage running back. I wish my Tampa Bay Bucs would have acquired him, even though I am a HUGE FSU fan. If you need a yard or two there is nobody better in the NFL.
    Yeah, as a Lions fan I wouldn't have minded seeing him come to detroit. 3rd and 1, put him in to run the option.

If I were a Jets fan, frankly I'd be pretty upset about it. Sanchez is pretty terrible (anybody else remember the last game he played?), and the minute he has a couple bad games or whatever, people are going to be calling for Tebow... and Tebow himself is a great athlete, but he doesn't have the arm or the pocket presence to be a QB in the NFL. It's a QB controversy just waiting to happen, and I believe the Jets did it primarily for publicity - not for actual football - which is not how I want my teams run as a fan.

Backups are meant to be seen and not heard. This is nothing more than a gimmick, and it's attracting attention for all the wrong reasons. Honestly, I empathize a little with the upset Jets fans out there.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Nothing more than an attempt to make money in jersey sales. Tebow shouldn't be a QB for any of the 32 teams in the NFL, he's honestly that bad at throwing the ball. If anyone thinks he will help any more than Sanchez will, they are out of their minds. If anything, this is just more controversy in a locker room that already had its fair share.

smells of drama, and as far as new york jets go, drama just means bad bad things.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Tebow will never be a great quarterback in the NFL. He probably won't even be a good one. It doesn't matter what he did at Florida, that's college where things like trick plays and the option can be successful in the long term. Name the last good NFL team to rely on the option? The wildcat offense worked for about half a season when Tony brought it out in Miami, but after the first week every D in the NFL was working on it. By the 4th week it was a gimmick that could work if you caught a D off guard. This is the NFL people, even QBs that CAN throw end up sucking (I'm looking at you Leinart).

Tebow has never been able to throw that well and this isn't the time you learn. Take a look at the QBs that have won a Superbowl in the last decade. The Mannings, Brady, Brees, Big Ben (who's probably the worst QB on the list, but he can still throw), Rogers.. It keeps going to Elway and Farve in the late 90s and beyond. This is why I'll never understand that want of "athletic" QBs. Newton will never lead a team to the Superbowl, Vick only started getting a shot at a title when he started to throw the ball. People are now all about RG3 and I haven't seen anything I like about him as far as a QB goes.

Take all this about Tebow, add in the Jets circus of a locker room and the fact that they're starting QB is a eggshell under emotional pressure, and you have a recipe for disaster.