Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    my gym is free, have millions of equipment, why would I go to fitness place cost like $40 a month ...
    For the same reason you go to a nice restaurant instead of McDonald's.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    For the same reason you go to a nice restaurant instead of McDonald's.
    To be charged massive amounts by some pretentious dick who clearly thinks they're better than you - hey you're right, sounds like most commercial gyms!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    To be charged massive amounts by some pretentious dick who clearly thinks they're better than you - hey you're right, sounds like most commercial gyms!
    Yeah if you have access to the kinds of equipment you want to use for free, happy days. I have access to a huge free gym that is frankly amazing. I still pay to attend a regular gym only to take advantage of the Olympic lifting coaches that train all the big lifts there.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    This, I hate commercial gyms, I use the gym we got in our appartment complex everytime I go to the gym.

NMT(Nordic Military Training) is starting to get extremely popular here though, ex military that leads the training, not that I would pay £100-£150 for it myself, since I pretty much do it myself for free, but it's a nice alternative for those who loath going to the gym but still want proper workout. Get to be outdoors to, and get some fresh air!

Is similiar training programs popular elswhere as well?

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Yeah the whole "bootcamp" thing is massive over here right now, second only to Zumba from what I hear - I'll avoid both thanks!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Everyone in this thread should stop going to the Gym and start investing in their own equipment, the Gym is public unless your paying the big dollars for a super secret treehouse club Gym.

Deleted
    The one guy who is just watching everyone...

Deleted
    I hate the guy who is yelling while working out (he is usually next to me lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is one thing I found out a few days ago:

I hate people who pick easier and non logical holds in the "add-on or take-away" game.

P.S.: You were thinking gym refers only to weight lifting and such things?

10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm half way through a set and I have to stop to take out my head phones so someone can ask how long I'm going to be.... If I wasn't a non-violet person, I would stand up and kill that pretentious little shit.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Not in the gym, but...

When I'm out riding and some pretentious asshole invites himself to ride with me, often giving me "tips" on how I could be riding better. "Oh, you'd get a better workout if you went into a higher cadence!" Those people can go fuck themselves.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blokes who insist on working out with no shirt on. I feel like dry reaching when I had planned to do bench and they beat me to it.