T15 4 piece buggy? i have no procc at all....
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    T15 4 piece buggy? i have no procc at all....
    You sure? All you get is a buff, PB itself doesn't light up like other proc abilities in the past. So you need to pay attention to the buff "Purifier" and then react accordingly.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

I will put "Purifier" in my Weak Aura and will watch it. Thank you

Edit: My bad, it's working, I thought it was a Pala Heal Spell
    Last edited by siccora; 2013-04-03 at 05:47 PM.
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    I use celerity

Deleted
    How do you guys handle Oondasta's Frill Blast? I just tanked him for the first time. Icy Veins said to avoid it but I just could not get out of the hemisphere quickly enough.

Would a big CD be enough? I was at 540k buffed (iLvl 497). 800k Frill Blast seems quite a lot. Sadly I didn't log the attempts, but I got killed instantly every time. I had to leave after 3 trys so I still don't know what to do next time.

Quote Originally Posted by hakhu View Post
    How do you guys handle Oondasta's Frill Blast? I just tanked him for the first time. Icy Veins said to avoid it but I just could not get out of the hemisphere quickly enough.

Would a big CD be enough? I was at 540k buffed (iLvl 497). 800k Frill Blast seems quite a lot. Sadly I didn't log the attempts, but I got killed instantly every time. I had to leave after 3 trys so I still don't know what to do next time.
    Stack stamina for her really. I got 612.4k hp buffed with both trinkets. Use glyph of guard. If guard isn't back up, use Dampen Harm / Fortifying Brew / Zen Meditation. Solo tanked it rotating CDs. Though, I did obviously have more hp and a shaman healer helps a lot due to the extra hp buff they provide. External CDs would be good like Hand of Sacrifice, and any other CDs...
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Dropkickdag View Post
    Question as well in regards to Tortos HC kiting - are you eventually going to see diminishing returns on Dizzying Haze once the 20 target cap has been hit, ie, will threat become a problem with the bonus threat being "spread" across all targets evenly beyond 20 or does bonus threat from DH not work the same as damage at the target cap does? It's difficult to tell from logs if players are cheesing damage on to bats or if it an intentional effect to try to remain around 20 adds or less.
    never had a threat issue once you got the initial pickup

Quote Originally Posted by hakhu View Post

Glyph of Guard, Guard was up for all of them, 600k+ Guards with Vengeance

Also is fire dmg I believe so diffuse magic? I assume it works? May prefer dampen harm for surrounding melee hits too though.

Deleted
    For people wondering about talisman, got the 522 version last week and used it for first 7 bosses (normal modes) and it seemed to have 53.9-63.2% uptime. Breakdown for some fights in stacks:

Megeara: 60.6% overall (4:25 uptime on a 7:18 kill)
    1 stack: 152 seconds (34.7% uptime)
    2 stack: 49.6 seconds (11.3% uptime)
    3 stack: 52.8 seconds (12.1% uptime)
    4 stack: 11 seconds (2.5% uptime)
    5 stack: 0 seconds
    for a total of 1593 haste average overall.

Durumu: 55.5% overall (3:58 uptime on a 7:09 kill)
    1 stack: 144.5 seconds (33.7% uptime)
    2 stack: 43.5 seconds (10.1% uptime)
    3 stack: 30 seconds (7% uptime)
    4 stack: 20 seconds (4.7% uptime)
    5 stack: 0 seconds
    for a total of 1441 haste average overall.

I ran with 4950 haste rating on gear if I'm not mistaken. Got 1x 5 stacks on Jin'rokj, 1x 5 stacks on Horridon, 2x 5 stacks on Council and 1x 5 stacks on Ji-Kun (so 5 times max stacks in roughly 47 minutes of combat).

Deleted
    Elusive brew whit 6,9 or 12 marks?? i have tier 15 2 pieces

10min fight:
    Buff Procs Uptime Uptime %
    Purifier 51 322.2 50.8%

I don't purify as soon as it procs because I don't see a point getting rid of low staggers, but I can definitely see I probably wasted several procs. So I might try purifying alot more to really test it.

Glyphing enduring healing sphere also prolongs purifer proc to 3 min 15 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Glyphing enduring healing sphere also prolongs purifer proc to 3 min 15 sec.
    My concern is that we are wasting potential procs though. If we can purify at lower stagger ticks, and gain more procs to purify more, it would be beneficial. I am trying to determine what a good "sweet spot" would be?

Well, everyone has their threshold at which they'll begin to pay attention to stagger, mines is at like 80-90k/sec, I'm just saying having a 3 min buff helps in those situations where you're at like 20k/sec and Jikun just started chaining four spells in a row and you either can waste the proc or let it expire and it sucks both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Well, everyone has their threshold at which they'll begin to pay attention to stagger, mines is at like 80-90k/sec, I'm just saying having a 3 min buff helps in those situations where you're at like 20k/sec and Jikun just started chaining four spells in a row and you either can waste the proc or let it expire and it sucks both ways.
    I have two words for you: Fu^&ing 25's. If I let stagger hit 80k/sec in a 10man with 2 healers? Wipefest all day long. My threshold right now is closer to 50-60k tops.

Offtopic - You use Xuen on Heroic Primordius? I found that if he is on the boss, he will taunt the Viscous Horror over and wipe the raid.

Nope, Primordius is too fat for Xuen to crackling jade lightning - rjw is way more damage on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Stack stamina for her really. I got 612.4k hp buffed with both trinkets. Use glyph of guard. If guard isn't back up, use Dampen Harm / Fortifying Brew / Zen Meditation. Solo tanked it rotating CDs. Though, I did obviously have more hp and a shaman healer helps a lot due to the extra hp buff they provide. External CDs would be good like Hand of Sacrifice, and any other CDs...
    You don't need to stack stam. I got about 500k hp when I 1st tanked him. All you need to do is rotate your cds. Use diffuse magic for the 1st, then use glyphed guard for the 2nd and then use Zen Med for the 3rd. By that time DF will be back up. You can solo tank Oondasta this way, using Elusive Brew on the melee hits and Expel harm to heal yourself back up after a burst. imo BrM are the best tanks for this boss.
    Last edited by Archdrood; 2013-04-04 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdrood View Post
    You don't need to stack stam. I got about 500k hp when I 1st tanked him. All you need to do is rotate your cds. Use diffuse magic for the 1st, then use glyphed guard for the 2nd and then use Zen Med for the 3rd. By that time DF will be back up. You can solo tank Oondasta this way, using Elusive Brew on the melee hits and Expel harm to heal yourself back up after a burst. imo BrM are the best tanks for this boss.
    With good healers you can survive with guard alone. Doesn't even have to be glyphed as I've been doing it . Guard's always up for each Frill Blast.

Does anyone know if raid-drop agi trinkets are winnable for BrM on bonus rolls? Or does the game consider those to be dps-only trinkets?