Deleted
    There were weapon procs mined out a while back, the only one I can remember is a 3 second stun on one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Funny thing I noticed today after picking up my Pandaren Monk pet (yes I'm a sucker for a deal, sue me)...

They actually have a 50% DR ability... Shuffling Steps or something, so can we yoink an ability from our Pet Battle friends please? Would be a bit sad it the pet version of our class had better CDs than the playable version
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Originally Posted by Reddit AMA
    How will this "Obtaining more than one Legendary Gem" go when MoP is released? I am just interested in what part of the quest we have to repeat to get another gem.
    You won't need to repeat the quest. Think of the quest as earning the right to buy gems, at which point you can buy as many as you need (not necessarily for cheap). The gem itself is unique equipped. You can equip two sha-touched daggers, but only one can have the gem. You can have another gemmed sha-touched dagger in your bags.
    Guess that ends that particular avenue of discussion, then.

The legendary gem is one of the most stupid things i've ever heard. Especially buying them >_<

Does it change anything between http://www.wowdb.com/items/86321-gao...dary-protector vs http://www.wowdb.com/items/86226-claws-of-shekzeer?

I mean besides dissapointing those who wanted to dual wield shekzeer's with double gems for BIS

Deleted
    I must say, I did enjoy your first podcast. Obviously improvements can happen over time, though nice little listen about Glyphs.

^_^

Just a point though;
    - The Glyph to give you Bleed Reduction on Fortifying Brew would be useful on The Stoneguard. They all place a Bleed up on the Tank (Sort of to stop you solo Tanking on Heroic), so it would be useful there.
    Last edited by mmocd16bb9c87a; 2012-09-13 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Adding points while listening again :3

HA! Someone actually got to it

Thank you for the compliments! I was going to make a post about it sometime or another. As for that FB glyph... Huh. I didn't see that when I was scouring to find a bleed effect from bosses. Everyone makes mistakes I suppose lol. EDIT: aaaand fixed.

I had actually forgotten to discuss Spinning Crane Kick's glyph, the one where you are no longer slowed by it when it's up. To throw it up HERE so it's available: I think it's rather useless! \o/

With the low duration, and your speed only reduced by 30%, this really won't be that amazing of a glyph. You shouldn't be SCKing while kiting anyway... the whole point of kiting is moving around adds without letting them hit you, so if they're in range to be AoE'd like that, then no amount of extra speed will help you do your job.

Since my opinions on all this are now up on the internet... I have to edit the guide sometime this weekend :P

If requested I'll make a gear chart for something in

476 - Mogushan Vaults LFR, LeatherWorking, some quests
    483 - Heart of Fear LFR, Terrace of Endless Spring LFR
    489 - Mogushan Vaults , Valor Gear
    496 - Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring, Leatherworking
    502 - Heroic Mogushan Vaults
    509 - Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring Heroic
    516 - Heroic Elite, Terrace of Endless Spring (one boss)

Maybe Normal or Heroic ( Even though I rarely do Heroic, I can understand the want of some for a goal)

Deleted
    Does anyone know if we are eligible to win agility trinkets in LFR or are they dps only? Considering the high value of agility for us, agility trinkets may often be better than the actual tanking trinkets. It would be a little annoying if you had to enter as a dps to have a chance at your tanking loot.

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    Does anyone know if we are eligible to win agility trinkets in LFR or are they dps only? Considering the high value of agility for us, agility trinkets may often be better than the actual tanking trinkets. It would be a little annoying if you had to enter as a dps to have a chance at your tanking loot.
    I won the strength DPS trinket off of Ultraxion on my protection paladin, so I would imagine that it would be possible... that having been said I'd imagine that we would prefer actual tanking trinkets, depending on the situation.

I won the strength DPS trinket off of Ultraxion on my protection paladin, so I would imagine that it would be possible... that having been said I'd imagine that we would prefer actual tanking trinkets, depending on the situation.
    Did you get the roll bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Felade View Post
    Did you get the roll bonus?
    What roll bonus?

The LFR loot system has changed. You will now get stuff that is usable by your class if your roll is successful. Since I was able to get a strength DPS trinket as a tank, you will probably (unless they refine the loot system further) be able to get agi trinkets... that having been said, once again, I don't think that agility trinkets will be as useful as actual tanking trinkets for cooldown purposes.

What roll bonus?

The LFR loot system has changed. You will now get stuff that is usable by your class if your roll is successful. Since I was able to get a strength DPS trinket as a tank, you will probably (unless they refine the loot system further) be able to get agi trinkets... that having been said, once again, I don't think that agility trinkets will be as useful as actual tanking trinkets for cooldown purposes.
    /forehead slam

Of course, you're right. Yep sounds good. I think bears used Agi trinks for tanking once in awhile, but it seems like they're backing off a little on the emphasis on primary stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    As per the discussions over at EJ, the bug fix of a missed keg smash refunding energy changes the hard cap of expertise line of thought. You end up losing slightly more than 1 chi(averaged) and a gcd by replacing it with jab. And while losing that is harsh...I have a feeling they don't want to make it unparryable b/c just looking down the road a few tiers BM mechanics seem to be pointing at a ridiculous amount of damage that can just be flat out not taken, so giving us the option to take that hard cap tries to head off that potential later. I say option because Ven's spreadsheet shows exp being highly valued now only if you are making good use of your healing sphere procs. If you don't want to take those into consideration exp drops sharply down the list. So this seems to be moving towards a dichotomy where on one hand you can take the exp hard cap and not worry about parried keg smashes...but you should be using your healing sphere orbs in an intelligent manner; versus not taking the hard cap...replacing a parried keg smash with a jab...having more stats to throw into haste/crit/parry/dodge...and having less healing spheres to gobble up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers for the loot table Hijiri!

Is there one for lower ilvl gear around somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Cheers for the loot table Hijiri!

Is there one for lower ilvl gear around somewhere?

The ilvl 463 one is page 19 or this http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18349312

So, i got a question regarding gemming my Brewmaster. Consider i am hit capped and expertise soft capped, would it be a valid way to just gem agility in the slots with a second stat bonus? And mixed agility gems in the ones with a agility bonus? Considering i only get one set of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DestroStew View Post
    So, i got a question regarding gemming my Brewmaster. Consider i am hit capped and expertise soft capped, would it be a valid way to just gem agility in the slots with a second stat bonus? And mixed agility gems in the ones with a agility bonus? Considering i only get one set of gear.
    It depends, really. Would the agility provide more of what you want than the secondary stat? If so, then it will probably be what you want to gem for. However, I am guessing that this will be the case.