Sunnier's aura % shows the % of your hp that the dot value is. So generally I try to purify at 150+ usually, which is 15% of my hp. Raid buffed I sit around 1m hp, so it's generally about 150k hp per tick that I'm looking at.

so snagged up 4 set today 4/5 normal mode tier, wondering if i can somehow track with WA or any other addon how much it will heal for,
    Or should i just use it during when i need and be happy what extra i gain from it?
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-12-22 at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    so snagged up 4 set today 4/5 normal mode tier, wondering if i can somehow track with WA or any other addon how much it will heal for,
    Or should i just use it during when i need and be happy what extra i gain from it?
    For normal just be happy at the extra gain. It's mostly a huge boost for HC mode and solo tanking/healing things such as Thok, Malk HC (Purifying those 1+ million staggers!) - I've only got exp in normal but can't say I've ever seen stagger go high for the heal to of been noteworthy..

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    For normal just be happy at the extra gain. It's mostly a huge boost for HC mode and solo tanking/healing things such as Thok, Malk HC (Purifying those 1+ million staggers!) - I've only got exp in normal but can't say I've ever seen stagger go high for the heal to of been noteworthy..
    well i just rerolled from dk (10/14hc) done 8 heroics on monk atm. 4 set felt like a nice idea til i get higher ilvl (555 atm), but il prob get OCD if i dont use 4 set fully so :I

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Code:
    dCKukaGijCjejFskugfuvNcrSkePmliUfjk7IKs)skKAyKqhdblJq1ZiuMgPORrIQTjf13iPACsHW5iPyDsHO3HOs3Je5GikleQspKqAIiQ4IKGnsigPuLtskzLsPxkfQMPuv3uKANi0pjfgkIQwQiPNQQPkrxvk4RsHK5kfzVu(lugm4WQSysPEmQmzPYLf2mPYNrz0e40I61IWSH0Tfr7gv9BIgobTCKEUKMovxhQSDsvFhQIXlsCEsY6rKQ9RSrWkTpBVwelvivritufAslr1G43KqAoQowMtYJXj4sqpmgncE7R2lUAvuTIBFs77SVZkTpfn0PRgUruzeSVlxfIEQkJuC7jfN9C4QUmzzKIBVoC8CEwYJpjdgmyWAhmyWauj3HoO6hJf0(zMahzagYGmNKVFMjWrgGHmadzGN5suF)ySG2pZe4idIue((XybTFMjWrgGHmadzagYamKbyidWqgGHmq)HIlE)ySG2pZe4idWqgGnqPbnWNDYWrp8leIEQcAbYGI(zMaFW7hJf0cKbffidk6rwQPfPH(fKS2bdgmyTdgmyaQK7qhu9JXcAAzxqppqgGHmiZj5tl7c65bYamKbyid8mxI67hJf00YUGEEGmisr47hJf00YUGEEGmadzagYamKbyidWqgGHmadzG(dfx8(XybnTSlONhidWqgGnqPbnWNDYWrp8leIEQcAbYGI0YUGEEm49JXcAbYGIcKbf9il10I0q)csw7GbdgS2bdgmavYDOdQ(XybTxC6vjMyIjgYamKbzojFV40RczagYamKbEMlr99JXcAV40RczqKIW3pglO9ItVkKbyidWqgGHmadzagYamKbyid0FO4I3pglO9ItVkKbyidWgO0Gg4Zoz4Oh(fcrpvbTazqrV40RAW7hJf0cKbffidk6rwQPfPH(fKS2bdgmyTdgmyaQK7qhu9JXcAP0puLgGVN5suF)ySG2pZe4dK0bEMlr99JXcAAzxqppgiPd8mxI67hJf0EXPx1ajDGIKmG0gGV(dfx8(XybTFMjWhiPd0FO4I3pglOPLDb98yGKoq)HIlE)ySG2lo9QgiPduKK1oyWGbRDWGbdqLCh6GA44vYJRQe(v)ySGwk9dDaPnqTeuojRDWGbdw7GbdgGk5o0bcd67hJfuLWNGIk2OBGp79Id1fK(sb)cHONQGwqcPv9JXcAP0pusw7GbdgS2bdgmavYDOdQoL8bLl4DL0jPjph)csLlqeg03pglOKOw1oOGuKQyTdgmyWAhmyWauj3HoWZCjQLs)qvcFpZLO((XybTFMjWhiPd8mxI67hJf00YUGEEmqsh4zUe13pglO9ItVQbs6afjzTdgmyWAhmyWauj3HoO603pglOkPtstEo(fKkNOaP6hJf0sPFOKmyWG1oyWGbRDWGbdY6gu9JXcA)mtGpWfe8RDWGbdgmyWaojQKoqPbffK7AhmyWGaTgRDWGbdgmyWaojQKoqPbffK7AhmyWGGVJCx7GbdgS2bdgmyTdgmyanCCu(b6qLsk(1WXRKhxLK1g8DdgmyWAx7Ax7AxR9hNNL8vR0(QFu3kTVtIXqL4X02EoCvxM0E7zOs8GDCEwYBFvGep23jX4WvDzstB7zOs8GPJEjd7BuXLGmC0R2iF)ySGAU96Y85QaR0(ojgdvIhtBZn3ENMzSGAL2xfgOOA1zpbX1uC110E(lzuTsJib77Nzc8bVFmwqnIIBFAzxqppg8(Xyb1ikM99ItVQbVFmwqn3EC1aJ)sggETN)sg2tMq0J0VK5G3L23fAJtNUsvcd77rwQPfPH(2ZFjdmPWGEUKAVUmFh(ngPQngj2ZHR6YKycYDH9Eoz0zU9Dr9CC0ZdtB71j5D7jhjnxjp5TxqKzcCte1OOIQtqnIlU6kxtcQHGynB6uMMQXEu51zL2JRgyCOxTA41EQenSs7tId1ZwP5MBpUAGXh6dQPT94QbwvyWz41(QWGZkTVM5zOHrKG52ZHE1QvAFnZZqd7tRbXg3(K4q9SvAFAni24gEn3CZTxNK3)mPhgrcnBFxUke9u9(XLOApP4SNgSSKVuLWWEpsXT)66YEwYFOyonZybTALMBpNuI2jXdVPT9v)4sufvY7xMpzW72RrdLVwKJc2t6szsJOI2N7SxtHLeA2(AGQJ8YmVBVOkqSuHuThp5oxGjI6IrOriwZQtGabXjOobLlUPtzAQg7vPHoD1WnruwZntqZMvU6nRC1vxmXiiUIMoLPP62ZJlzjnZybTAejyFMxFqRHPT9hoxAABF1ZCjuro4ONNL8M22N5K8gETV6hxIk5LzE3(sniV9EKIlQevsTsJibJibJO4grcgrXmIemIAAejyU52FwP9PLDb98yW7hJfu71IyPcPkczIQqtAjQge)MesZr1XYCsEmobxc6zF)mtGp49JXcQ9ArSuHufHmrvOjTevdIFtcP5O6yzojpgNGlb9Wy0i4TVxC6vn49JXcQ9ArSuHufHmrvOjTevdIFtcP5O6yzojpgNGlb9WOrN52R3isqtckAUza
    That's about as close as I can get to having it show how much you'll heal for. It's also slightly off (I'm assuming it's one tick off?) It's mostly just a copy of another weak aura that I edited to show the bonus heal amount. If someone has something better, by all means.

Consider the 4p to essentially give you 15% of your current Stagger extra. For example, if you have 60% stagger (20% stance, 20% Shuffle, 20% mastery) it'll give you 9% more stagger, or 8640 mastery worth.

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    That's about as close as I can get to having it show how much you'll heal for. It's also slightly off (I'm assuming it's one tick off?) It's mostly just a copy of another weak aura that I edited to show the bonus heal amount. If someone has something better, by all means.
    Perfect! love you long time!

Sorry if this has been asked already but there's a lot of pages to go through!

My monk is level 86 and I've noticed that no matter if I'm using a 2 hander or two 1 handers my damage is reduced by 15% and I have no clue why.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already but there's a lot of pages to go through!

My monk is level 86 and I've noticed that no matter if I'm using a 2 hander or two 1 handers my damage is reduced by 15% and I have no clue why.
    Answer is here!

Im a bit confused, I have the agi staff from from flex immerseus that is 2x upgraded but I also have the fist weap from protectots flex as well that is 2x upgraded and the sword from LFR spoils also 2x upgraded.

Which is better for me at this point, the staff or the two 1 handers? im hit and exp cap with both, if that makes any diff. also one is 548, and the other two are 548 and 536.

staff. staff. staff. just filling up the words.
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by mouthpiece View Post
    Im a bit confused, I have the agi staff from from flex immerseus that is 2x upgraded but I also have the fist weap from protectots flex as well that is 2x upgraded and the sword from LFR spoils also 2x upgraded.

Which is better for me at this point, the staff or the two 1 handers? im hit and exp cap with both, if that makes any diff. also one is 548, and the other two are 548 and 536.
    The 2 1hs would give slightly more DPS but in actuality the stats on the staff are far better unless you can reforge enough haste off elsewhere for it not to be a big deal on the 2hs. It doesn't really matter either way.

if there would be parry crit gems. would you take them insted of agi crit??
    13/13

Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    EXP/crit is most valuable for us in red sockets if you want to match for the bonus. If your way way over exp cap then it would be better to go ago/crit > any kind of parry gems.

I SPIT on parry!

Raw avoidance should be avoided... there's too much lateral benefit in other stats.

i raid normal 10 mans and i have no trouble with survival at all really, i'd like peoples opinions on my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A9ar/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Pazx View Post
    i raid normal 10 mans and i have no trouble with survival at all really, i'd like peoples opinions on my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A9ar/advanced
    You should get a transmog set involving tentacles and peanut butter.

Yeah you don't really have anything that's too out of place. If you're feeling gutsy you could switch out your chest enchant but ultimately your setup is perfectly fine.

Maybe get slightly more hit to get 7.5%?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mister Madgod View Post
    You should get a transmog set involving tentacles and peanut butter.

Yeah you don't really have anything that's too out of place. If you're feeling gutsy you could switch out your chest enchant but ultimately your setup is perfectly fine.

Maybe get slightly more hit to get 7.5%?

i love the transmog set idea!

i think i might try that.

yeah, ill fix that up missing the odd keg smash every so often is a bummer.

Deleted
    80 stats > 300 stam imo :P

Hello all, looking for some advice on my 10m Brewmaster. I raid with a casual group of friends and we've constantly had issues with tanks so I rerolled to fill that gap.

Generally speaking I don't have trouble living in most encounters (except for maybe Iron Jugg and sometimes Klaxi); that was until we pulled normal Garrosh last week. We've tried me grabbing the adds in phase 1 and often I will just get spiked extremely hard (it's a common problem).

Generally I attempt to survive by:

-Elusive Brew
    -Leg Sweep when Elusive Brew wears off
    -Elusive Brew

The problem comes once Elusive Brew wears off, I get absolutely destroyed and I'm having to purify red staggers constantly until the Iron Star rolls.

I tried changing my enchants and gems to a more EH build (traditional stam/dodge enchants and about 6000 more mastery from reforge/gems) but it didn't seem to help much.

The talents I have been using are: Chi Wave, Diffuse Magic, Leg Sweep & RJW.

Any tips for Garrosh (both in P1 and in P3 for handling the adds) would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Also I'm aware the 8k haste may be slightly high for my ilvl, but it's just there as a safety net for now while I learn the spec.
    Last edited by Atomicfelony; 2014-01-04 at 01:09 AM.