Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    but our wep dmg scaling and focus on haste / crit will do quite well
    Weapon damage won't matter much. For example, if you have about 100k Vengeance from the boss and 30k Attack Power on you gear, replacing a 463 polearm by a 517 weapon (like Gao Rei heroic, upgraded 2/2) will increase your dps by about 8%.

Haste doesn't increase Brewmaster dps a lot. And you certainly won't double your crit with t15 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    Ok so they have actually made the change in the notes. So dps stats lose a bit of value. Sad.

And yeah you're right, it was right for single target. I can only assume with gear getting better and a higher value on crit from tier, it will start to make up for it
    If Blizz was smart (no comment...) they wouldn't have tied our statue to a direct DPS correlation. My last Wind Lord kill was 380k DPS and 40k HPS, was 2nd on the healing meters.... as others have said in single target it is a very fair amount of healing imo.

The "fix" would be to tie the statue to a different metric but since that would require a lot of re-coding we are stuck with them F'ing with it every tier patch now probably.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Single target it was fine. It was only blown up because of AoE fights like Protectors, Wind Lord. The other fights it was perfectly fine healing, especially since it was mostly overhealing already. With the nerf to Vengeance, it will take a lot more to proc a guard that it will essentially be almost worthless for single target.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    With the nerf to Vengeance
    What nerf ? The one capping Vengeance at your maximum health ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morion View Post
    Pretty sure most single target fights weren't capping vengeance, not sure if it's happening on PTR for the new fights though.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Weapon damage won't matter much. For example, if you have about 100k Vengeance from the boss and 30k Attack Power on you gear, replacing a 463 polearm by a 517 weapon (like Gao Rei heroic, upgraded 2/2) will increase your dps by about 8%.

Haste doesn't increase Brewmaster dps a lot. And you certainly won't double your crit with t15 gear.
    With that in mind, assuming there may not be sha-touched weapons in 5.2 raid, would we keep an off-hand claw from shek'zeer for rest of expansion possibly? Even a lfr version seems worth it.

Only tested 1 fight thus far on PTS, and damage is considerably lower there. Wasn't receiving the same amount of vengeance as T14 bosses in comparison. Just because something isn't in the notes, doesn't mean that it isn't there. I will continue to do more testing and let you know.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Due to lvl 30 talent costing 0 chi, would there be something wrong in macroing - for example - chi wave into pretty much every ability? I'm kind of a button masher, but I am struggling to find a downside to this...
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Only tested 1 fight thus far on PTS, and damage is considerably lower there. Wasn't receiving the same amount of vengeance as T14 bosses in comparison. Just because something isn't in the notes, doesn't mean that it isn't there. I will continue to do more testing and let you know.
    The council fight just didn't us hard really, but I did notice that my vengeance would drop during Frigid Assault stacking. So maybe a bug.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    With that in mind, assuming there may not be sha-touched weapons in 5.2 raid, would we keep an off-hand claw from shek'zeer for rest of expansion possibly? Even a lfr version seems worth it.
    Maybe not LFR, but if you have a fully upgraded normal/heroic claw with the +500 agi gem AND the extra prismatic socket, that is going to be a tough weapon to replace. We will all most likely keep our claws until later in the tier/heroics (or if they release a new sha touch weapon).

Quote Originally Posted by NRL1515 View Post
    Due to lvl 30 talent costing 0 chi, would there be something wrong in macroing - for example - chi wave into pretty much every ability? I'm kind of a button masher, but I am struggling to find a downside to this...
    You would have to macro it to something that's off the GCD. Something like Guard or Elusive Brew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    You would have to macro it to something that's off the GCD. Something like Guard or Elusive Brew.
    Wouldn't really help if you were already on a global cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Wouldn't really help if you were already on a global cooldown.
    Yeah no easy/reliable way to do it. Maybe I'll include it in some of those macro's but my plan is just to move it into a bit more accessible hotkey than it is now.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Yeah no easy/reliable way to do it. Maybe I'll include it in some of those macro's but my plan is just to move it into a bit more accessible hotkey than it is now.
    I like to target raidmembers for T30 if they need it so i never will macro them.
    I have them on a hotkey anyway ever since beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoranar View Post
    Maybe not LFR, but if you have a fully upgraded normal/heroic claw with the +500 agi gem AND the extra prismatic socket, that is going to be a tough weapon to replace. We will all most likely keep our claws until later in the tier/heroics (or if they release a new sha touch weapon).
    That doesn’t make sense. Considering vocation of upgrade NPC, those who are able to farm hc versions of claws now, would be in too big advantage in future progress. My guess is that there will be new sha touched weapons in 5.2.

Deleted
    Hey guys, im currently sitting on 8.1k haste, with PS. Gemmed for haste also, is it worth regemming crit and dropping down to 6k haste and forging the rest into crit? Link to armory below. Thank you in advance!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...od/Yhin/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Hey guys, im currently sitting on 8.1k haste, with PS. Gemmed for haste also, is it worth regemming crit and dropping down to 6k haste and forging the rest into crit? Link to armory below. Thank you in advance!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...od/Yhin/simple
    It could be. Depends on what you like. High haste works, low haste works. Do what you feel is best for your personal playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    8k is probably more haste than you need with Ascension. I'm running with low 6k currently and it works out good. I'd suggest either forging or gemming into crit at 7k and run Wind Lord solo. If you feel like you have enough haste to keep up buffs and PB when needed you can try dropping more. That is how I approached it at least.
    [/URL]

Deleted
    Is the stat priority in the OP correct for challenge modes? Me and some mates have decided we want to sell challenge mode runs and for some of them we may have to use a monk tank

What would you put the value on the weights, like the numerical value?

I'm trying to use WoW Reforger or MrRobot and neither seem to have really good numbers for them yet. I also can't seem to figure out how to base the numbers from this thread too. :/

Just use the WW weights on MrRobot, they are pretty much right, though MrRobot doesn't have the best stat allocation system. There is a decent spreadsheet on ElitistJerks that will give you more accurate numbers, though I find that to model most real fights it is best to turn off the GotO section.