Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    My BIS profile for this tier has slightly above 17k mastery, so roughly 66% base mastery. With Rune of Reorigination, procs grant around 18k mastery so roughly 83% stagger when it procs, for a 95% damage reduction with rune & 2p.
    Add in 4p and you can then instantly purify that quite often. I got Purifier 23 times on our H Durumu kill. 10min fight.
    Last edited by gynshon; 2013-04-03 at 06:30 AM.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    My BIS profile for this tier has slightly above 17k mastery, so roughly 66% base mastery. With Rune of Reorigination, procs grant around 18k mastery so roughly 83% stagger when it procs, for a 95% damage reduction with rune & 2p.
    can you tell something about the uptime of the rune?

Can anyone who has successfully kited bats on H Tortos shed some light on how they were able to do it successfully? Last night's attempts went abysmally. I'm running tiger's lust and ox wave. The hardest part is actually during the descent of the bats trying to get to whichever healer they are deciding to go after quick enough, as there is a good chance I'm halfway across the room trying not to die. Is there a way to grab enough healing aggro to get them on me at the start? Chi Burst? Chi Torpedo?

Kiting these things just seems crappy.

Also Ginshen.. do you or your shield co-tank (if you have one) tank the bats for your Tortos kills>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepness View Post
    Can anyone who has successfully kited bats on H Tortos shed some light on how they were able to do it successfully? Last night's attempts went abysmally. I'm running tiger's lust and ox wave. The hardest part is actually during the descent of the bats trying to get to whichever healer they are deciding to go after quick enough, as there is a good chance I'm halfway across the room trying not to die. Is there a way to grab enough healing aggro to get them on me at the start? Chi Burst? Chi Torpedo?

Also Ginshen.. do you or your shield co-tank (if you have one) tank the bats for your Tortos kills>
    Not really sure about tiger's lust, suppose it could be convenient. But why are you using ox wave? Bats spawn every 45 seconds sharp so you can use a 5 second stun on them with leg sweep instead of 3 second. Make sure to bank shuffle on tortos when not taking adds and elusive brew stacks ofcourse. As for picking them up, they will usually go for 1 healer. In our case it was the resto druid, but if you got a holydin you can have him/her put on righteous fury and they'll always go to him/her. Just put a marker on the holydin so you can easily spot it if things get hectic and tell him to not stand near the entrance... Having to run 40y and then bring em back to melee to cleave em down is stupid. Our resto druid is just standing behind the melee and I had no real problems picking em up. Only sometimes sketchy is during soft enrage where tons of turtles spawn and you may get knocked in the air just as they go to the healer.

Just figured Ox Wave would be better due to the fact it's a ranged stun and I could use it in case of a close call with a stomp. Anyway, the problem is I'm not bringing them to get cleaved to die, I just have to kite them around the entire time >< It just seems like a sub optimal strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Not really sure about tiger's lust, suppose it could be convenient. But why are you using ox wave? Bats spawn every 45 seconds sharp so you can use a 5 second stun on them with leg sweep instead of 3 second. Make sure to bank shuffle on tortos when not taking adds and elusive brew stacks ofcourse. As for picking them up, they will usually go for 1 healer. In our case it was the resto druid, but if you got a holydin you can have him/her put on righteous fury and they'll always go to him/her. Just put a marker on the holydin so you can easily spot it if things get hectic and tell him to not stand near the entrance... Having to run 40y and then bring em back to melee to cleave em down is stupid. Our resto druid is just standing behind the melee and I had no real problems picking em up. Only sometimes sketchy is during soft enrage where tons of turtles spawn and you may get knocked in the air just as they go to the healer.
    I think you missed the part "kiting"
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

Deleted
    Hi,

This is my profile -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Gheisaa/simple"]http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Gheisaa/simple

How yours can see, i have above too many haste, and i see in WOL that others tanks go for critic/exper to make more dps, for hard mode, i use normally askmyrobot to reforge and jewel, but this build always make haste for second stats. Can anybody help me to change settings in askmyrobot, for make a cap haste in 5500 and the resto for critic/exper?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/sanguino/gheisaa"]http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/sanguino/gheisaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clubwar View Post
    Hi,

This is my profile -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Gheisaa/simple"]http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Gheisaa/simple

How yours can see, i have above too many haste, and i see in WOL that others tanks go for critic/exper to make more dps, for hard mode, i use normally askmyrobot to reforge and jewel, but this build always make haste for second stats. Can anybody help me to change settings in askmyrobot, for make a cap haste in 5500 and the resto for critic/exper?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/sanguino/gheisaa"]http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/sanguino/gheisaa
    I don't have an exact number, but 5500 haste should be around 11% haste, or .11 (if that's too much just adjust that decimal as needed). So what you want to do is in the edit weights section, put your Haste soft cap at .11, and then put the soft cap weight at .001, which basically translates to saying that any haste above that 11% is useless. Also put your crit soft cap weight at .8 or .9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambal View Post
    I think you missed the part "kiting"
    Sorry I read killed instead of kited. Not sure why you would kite tbf, seems so sketchy and they should melt down anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Sorry I read killed instead of kited. Not sure why you would kite tbf, seems so sketchy and they should melt down anyway.
    It's super sketchy and if I go down, its pretty much an insta wipe as getting agro back on 3 groups of bats is nigh impossible. Going to try to convince guild to just kill them today.

Deleted
    I don't have an exact number, but 5500 haste should be around 11% haste, or .11 (if that's too much just adjust that decimal as needed). So what you want to do is in the edit weights section, put your Haste soft cap at .11, and then put the soft cap weight at .001, which basically translates to saying that any haste above that 11% is useless. Also put your crit soft cap weight at .8 or .9.
    Thanks for advices, 5800 for haste is good?? i see in diferrents guides that people say 5800 or 6800 are the cap..

I personally go for .13 which puts me at around 6500 which feels comfortable for me. It's just personal preference past that as you will have enough chi, given good management of energy and KS, to keep shuffle up, guard when needed and PB.

Deleted
    I personally go for .13 which puts me at around 6500 which feels comfortable for me. It's just personal preference past that as you will have enough chi, given good management of energy and KS, to keep shuffle up, guard when needed and PB.
    Your numbers seem to be a bit off. 425.19 haste equals 1% increased attack speed.

13% or 0.13 is about 5500 haste.

Personally I go for 0.12 which is just over 5k and it works for me.

i kite the bats on heroic and i get a missdirection on them from our hunter when they are in the air so i no healer has aggro at the start and if they come down to me i have a rogue with slowpoision slow and missdirect/whats it called for them?^^) them too.

i have initial aggro that way and just have to spamm barrels on them

sometimes 1 does escape and hits a warlock or hunter because of aggro during the spawn i just taunt it.

Quote Originally Posted by elira View Post
    i kite the bats on heroic and i get a missdirection on them from our hunter when they are in the air so i no healer has aggro at the start and if they come down to me i have a rogue with slowpoision slow and missdirect/whats it called for them?^^) them too.

i have initial aggro that way and just have to spamm barrels on them

sometimes 1 does escape and hits a warlock or hunter because of aggro during the spawn i just taunt it.
    Yeah, this would be awesome, but we are running 0 hunters or rogues in our comp. Don't even have a hunter actually. No Paladin either. I think our comp is actually just detrimental to the kiting strategy.

Deleted

I am also kiting the adds. What i do to pick them up : Chi wave + chi torpedo to get heal aggro + our priest tries to put out big aoe heals when they spawn, he is marked and stands in the middle. When the bats are close he simply fades and I am picking up the adds. Worked out quite good for us.

Additionally i would recommand to stun the adds before every quake and then you should be fine. Btw. if you are getting laggs towards the end of the encounter, disable recount ^^

cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hakhu View Post
    Your numbers seem to be a bit off. 425.19 haste equals 1% increased attack speed.

13% or 0.13 is about 5500 haste.

Personally I go for 0.12 which is just over 5k and it works for me.
    0.12 and 0.001 cap? ok i try this

Deleted
    i just remembered you can also shoot a chi burst up to them when they spawn. This is propably the most save way to pick them up. I nevertheless found it hard to dodge turtles, rocks, kiting adds and meanwhile looking up to target the new bats ... thats why i changed to chi wave + torpedo

Quote Originally Posted by imbanane View Post
    i just remembered you can also shoot a chi burst up to them when they spawn. This is propably the most save way to pick them up. I nevertheless found it hard to dodge turtles, rocks, kiting adds and meanwhile looking up to target the new bats ... thats why i changed to chi wave + torpedo
    did you use tiger's lust or celerity?

Question as well in regards to Tortos HC kiting - are you eventually going to see diminishing returns on Dizzying Haze once the 20 target cap has been hit, ie, will threat become a problem with the bonus threat being "spread" across all targets evenly beyond 20 or does bonus threat from DH not work the same as damage at the target cap does? It's difficult to tell from logs if players are cheesing damage on to bats or if it an intentional effect to try to remain around 20 adds or less.