4 piece isn't great until you get to where bosses hit you hard enough so that you stagger can reach half decent levels (like 1 mill). Once you get into heroic bosses I find the extra healing nice, and seeing as 3 tier pieces at least have crit on them you may as well get 2 piece. Its a passive bonus and I'd take it because why not.

Total has it right on trinkets though, TED is a great mix of survivability and dps and Haromms is a solid dps trinket for us as well. That'd be ideal really. For BrM out of Total's list I'd personally put TED > Haromms > Vial >= Rook's > Thok's Tail Tip (its better if you get higher ilvl versions of it) > Curse of Hubris.

Crit/Mastery, Crit/Hit, Crit/Expertise, Mastery/Hit, and Mastery/Expertise are really pieces you should be looking for. Like Total said, Haste isn't really a good stat for us. The energy regen you get from it is minimal, the auto attack gains are minimal and outweighed offensively by crit and defensively by mastery.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Even on heroic bosses, I find the 4p nice, but nothing more than that. It certainly makes things like solo tanking Thok or Malk's Blood Rage easier for your healers, assuming you're purifying right. For 25man it's somewhat better, due to higher tank damage, for 10man I'd go for offset pieces. Can't talk about Paragons or Garrosh heroic though, since I'm not progressing on those anymore (thanks to other guild stuff - damn you, recruitment!).

Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Total has it right on trinkets though, TED is a great mix of survivability and dps and Haromms is a solid dps trinket for us as well. That'd be ideal really. For BrM out of Total's list I'd personally put TED > Haromms > Vial >= Rook's > Thok's Tail Tip (its better if you get higher ilvl versions of it) > Curse of Hubris.
    TED + Haromms is the best solution, if you don't want to change trinkets at all. TTT is somewhat better for a mastery build (talking at least hc ilvl), but for a crit build this ranking should be quite right.

Curse of Hubris...I don't know. It somehow looks like Blizzard tried to tailor it for agility tanks, but I'm not a fan of it. I want my high critchance all the times, not just at some point in the encounter :P But it's nice as a dps boost, for Siegecrafter heroic (hi @ shredders).

Quote Originally Posted by diggorey View Post
    Can't talk about Paragons or Garrosh heroic though, since I'm not progressing on those anymore (thanks to other guild stuff - damn you, recruitment!).
    The 4p is useful on those fights on 25H because the bosses hit you for extremely high amounts of damage. Locust his me for just over 1m damage towards the end of the fight. So it's a rather helpful amount of bonus healing towards the end. If you're not going scorpion, you should probably also have some shuffle banked after a 10m fight to allow you to purify more liberally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, Thanks for the help, so as a LFR hero I should avoid the whole set and just go for offset pieces with the right stats?

Then avoid the Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal, except I'm guessing for Soloing, where it'd be rather fun.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Cool, Thanks for the help, so as a LFR hero I should avoid the whole set and just go for offset pieces with the right stats?

Then avoid the Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal, except I'm guessing for Soloing, where it'd be rather fun.
    The 4p is okay if you're only using 2 of the pieces that have haste and don't really have much haste on the rest of your gear, it's not like it's cancer or anything, just not like you have to have it.

JFC is literally the worst tanking trinket in the entire expansion for BrM. Dodge rating is practically worthless due to the high base from Agility and EB so it diminishes quickly, and the healing passive is equivalent to one extra bounce of Chi Wave over 15 seconds. Something like Rook's which is literally just a stamina trinket most of the time will be better for your survivability than JFC will.

Greetings everyone,

I'm fairly new to Brewmaster, but I've been tanking in the past few years. I'm just wondering if anyone could make any recommendations for my current set up, and question anything they feel like is a little odd.

I appreciate the effort, thanks!

Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyve/advanced

Note: I was initially using this gear and spec as a DPS (WW) set for my old guild, but now I've moved on, I've decided to go Brewmaster, so I know that my Helmet is the DPS Tier.
    Last edited by Hyve; 2014-04-12 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    4 piece isn't great until you get to where bosses hit you hard enough so that you stagger can reach half decent levels (like 1 mill). Once you get into heroic bosses I find the extra healing nice, and seeing as 3 tier pieces at least have crit on them you may as well get 2 piece. Its a passive bonus and I'd take it because why not.
    Just gunna throw my two cents in here about the 4pc, all from a 10m heroic PoV. I wouldn't wear 4pc for progression outside of malk, thok, paragons and garrosh (maybe nazgrim?). I personally just didn't feel staggers ever hit high enough (and often enough) to make it worth it. This could be mainly cuz I'm an anti haste junkie (my BrM set currently only has 2.5k haste on it, wish I could get less) so I have literally 0 BrM tier pieces on anymore. And yeah, you can get crit/mastery for each slot except helm (Immerseus helm/Juggernaut shoulders/WW Chest/Galk Gloves/Dark Shamans legs, is the best setup afaik.)

I would venture to say that you'd want 4pc on a lot more bosses in 25m though. can't speak from experience, but from what I remember in terms of boss white hit differences from ToT... probably worth.

After a couple thousand posts mistakes like that tend to happen...
    Happens to the best of us. Was just very confused, thought I was in the wrong thread for a second

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Just gunna throw my two cents in here about the 4pc, all from a 10m heroic PoV. I wouldn't wear 4pc for progression outside of malk, thok, paragons and garrosh (maybe nazgrim?). I personally just didn't feel staggers ever hit high enough (and often enough) to make it worth it. This could be mainly cuz I'm an anti haste junkie (my BrM set currently only has 2.5k haste on it, wish I could get less) so I have literally 0 BrM tier pieces on anymore. And yeah, you can get crit/mastery for each slot except helm (Immerseus helm/Juggernaut shoulders/WW Chest/Galk Gloves/Dark Shamans legs, is the best setup afaik.)

I would venture to say that you'd want 4pc on a lot more bosses in 25m though. can't speak from experience, but from what I remember in terms of boss white hit differences from ToT... probably worth.
    Would you say that a high Mastery build is valuable in 10 Man Heroic Raiding? I've gone with 61% Critical Strike (Fully Buffed), and I'm wondering if I should convert some of that to my Mastery, as I'm only on +11% at the moment, simply because I don't have a full Tanking set yet.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Would you say that a high Mastery build is valuable in 10 Man Heroic Raiding? I've gone with 61% Critical Strike (Fully Buffed), and I'm wondering if I should convert some of that to my Mastery, as I'm only on +11% at the moment, simply because I don't have a full Tanking set yet.
    The only fights I actually forged into mastery for (and it's not even needed, just more of a precaution) is paragons, thok and garrosh. I usually sit somewhere around 8k mastery unbuffed in my BrM set. I feel like with a disc or a holy paladin in the raid I could probably drop lower just from the absorbs increasing your EH so much. I wouldn't drop much lower than ~5k probably. I think that was the lowest I had this tier due to having shitty itemization earlier on, but that was fine for up through thok (although malk hurts a bit then).

With all that said, even though it's on farm I still forge up to 12k mastery for paragons. Cuz that fight can die in a fire. I've also never actually tanked garrosh to its completion since we 1 tank it and a WW is more useful than a ret, but I would venture to say you'll want a good chunk of mastery on him cuz he white swings pretty hard.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2014-04-12 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    The only fights I actually forged into mastery for (and it's not even needed, just more of a precaution) is paragons, thok and garrosh. I usually sit somewhere around 8k mastery unbuffed in my BrM set. I feel like with a disc or a holy paladin in the raid I could probably drop lower just from the absorbs increasing your EH so much. I wouldn't drop much lower than ~5k probably. I think that was the lowest I had this tier due to having shitty itemization earlier on, but that was fine for up through thok (although malk hurts a bit then).

With all that said, even though it's on farm I still forge up to 12k mastery for paragons. Cuz that fight can die in a fire. I've also never actually tanked garrosh to its completion since we 1 tank it and a WW is more useful than a ret, but I would venture to say you'll want a good chunk of mastery on him cuz he white swings pretty hard.
    Thanks for the advice.

Cleave trinket(s) are definitely an option for several fights if you are looking for DPS. I get ~10% of my damage per trinket on H Immerseus(25m) for instance. I only finally got a Haromm's this week, but does it do more than 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by Slatch View Post
    Cleave trinket(s) are definitely an option for several fights if you are looking for DPS. I get ~10% of my damage per trinket on H Immerseus(25m) for instance. I only finally got a Haromm's this week, but does it do more than 10%?
    I'm personally of the opinion that a multistrike trinket is always better than a cleave trinket as it actually contributes damage to important targets, and not what is essentially pointless padding. It may be less overall damage, but that's rarely what actually matters. I could probably wear my HWF sigil of rampage on garrosh and do enough dmg in p1 to do more overall, doesn't make it actually worth it.

To answer your question of if it'll do more than 10%... probably not, on ST it's usually like 4-5%, even on fights with some cleave on it.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2014-04-13 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slatch View Post
    Cleave trinket is useful for padding the meters on Immerseus, Protectors, Galakras and spoils... That's about it. It's not even useful for padding on Sha, or Garrosh because there isn't enough up time on the padding targets(unless you are trying to whore log ranks and don't let other people pad with you).

As said above multistrike is a consistent 4-5% of your dps on any type of fight in the instance.

Considering that the only fights that really matter damage wise are those last couple I'd say its not a bad thing to invest in having and using off pieces for farm/padding/ranking.

Right now I'm using the 4 piece and I have just enough crit to be softcapped and pouring everything else into mastery for H Garrosh atm. That said, its more to smooth his swings vs the debuff once it stacks to 8+ lol.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth

Deleted
    Hey, I'm currently 11/14 HC experienced blood dk but I've started to grow tired of blood dk's so I've been gearing up my Brewmaster to start tanking on it as a new main. I will probably join for the first few heroic bosses next week when I get my cloak and I'd like to know if there is anything in my monk's gear that could be improved.
    Can't post any links yet but you my character is Xuon - Twisting Nether EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tonzy View Post
    Hey, I'm currently 11/14 HC experienced blood dk but I've started to grow tired of blood dk's so I've been gearing up my Brewmaster to start tanking on it as a new main. I will probably join for the first few heroic bosses next week when I get my cloak and I'd like to know if there is anything in my monk's gear that could be improved.
    Can't post any links yet but you my character is Xuon - Twisting Nether EU
    Armoury Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Xuon/simple (Reposted)

I'm fairly new to Brewmaster myself, so I can't offer any solid advice, but what I can recommend is you run your character through www.askmrrobot.com, it's not perfect but you can get some very nice results if you tweak the numbers and stat weights to suit your needs.

The three main things you really need to learn as a Brewmaster, which I've learnt, is;

1) Energy & Chi Management - You should never be at 100% Energy, it's a waste of Haste if you're capping your Energy so make sure you're spending it where you can. That said, you shouldn't let yourself get too low either. If in an emergency you need to hit Expel Harm when you're low Health, but you've not got enough Energy, it can cause a wipe. The same goes for Chi - Don't cap it and then build more up, it's a waste, but don't starve yourself either.

2) Shuffle - It's easy to maintain, by using Blackout Kick, but it's also easily forgotten if you're not careful. During those intense moments on a boss, when you're moving, trying to keep positioning, watching out for fire and using Cooldowns, you can forget about Shuffle, just don't let it drop ever. The moment you do, you're no better then a Rogue without Evasion.

3) Timings & Preperation - Stagger is really nice, but it's not going to help you if you're not using Purifying Brew at the right times, and it's certainly not going to save you from the biggest of hits. Making the use of Guard at the right time is very important, the same with Expel Harm. Practice as much as you can, but learn the mechanics of the fight. 10 minutes of thinking through an encounter could save you hours of wipes.

I'd highly recommend reading; Tips for New Brewmasters - It'll help you come to terms with the basics.

I've also got a couple of WeakAura Strings (Sourced from: http://sunniersartofwar.com/brewmaster-weak-auras/) for you, if you use it. These will give you the basics you'll need to ensure you do your job properly. Import them (If you don't know how, ask) and you'll find yourself more aware of the basics of Brewmaster Tanking.

Shuffle WeakAura:

Code:
    dee3maqjQuLBPkAxubggk6ykQLbONjkMMQ01qW2quFJQ04OcDorL1HqbZdHIUhcLAFiuYbPISqrvpeHQMOOexuukBKkQrIi4KksVeHkZuus3KkLDsv9tryOiKLQk0tHMQexfrOTIqH(QOunxQK9s(RinyQu5WuSyQIhRQMScxwyZQ4ZanAaonQETiA2Q0TrPDJ0VbnCuy5u65knDPUUK2UQGVJinEerNxrSEQuv7NkO1SkcnQOw4keOdy6GmczfoeourijtCoB0Y5NEjp7ntUCz86ndzG5EF155lzHtsCoB0Y)5SxGoGGqBaYH0YegHqqlSYqyqsgg6igYJWnUhIGCAlmFIsjHBznBoxeAgdEZHuZnTTCqWWUQOwiFiebupNB4q3b0bmfsRSflhemSR8NfEHMHkcTWBOIq26T5QOwTA1c)Qi)zveA(nhsxveUTX2QiCatbVqsvEHdy6cR0H8ie8cjn9ynSHWShMKovTMLyabupNB4q35gFxofu4cR0HWP0oShZpC50yaPRRShMKovTM1frqsdRtvRzDlgCJlewPJ1L1WPwi84aiiOqWlK0uZV5qQWfaKu1Qf2woiyyvriN(qy3q5fsnSXQI8NfIaQNZnul8x3gYMcGpcHnNngQfci4GaA5tMPWl0muryDJuA8qyLhHlJ4RIWLtbVH8NvlSUrk1WgYJql8gQiKTEBUkQvlKAydHpczn0Fyfw3iDzeFLx4)A2vfHlNcEdHULWN4ulSUr6hY6X0kVW6gP)RzxLxTqBaYH0YegHq(hsfsYeNZgT8Fsq4hEHwvKpq5mzVoo7yUzGmZqGCoY5yQZtceKFg5SJZ5E96ibGmFZmNjJ3zDEsGSAH8Hqeq9CUHdDNB8D5uqHKYhna5tMPqALTy5GGHDL)SqZyWBoKAUPTLdcg2vf1ch8LX1mz6hsfoL2H9y(HRPFiDDz8WV8EsklKMmDbupNBOw(avrijtCoB0Y)jbHMFZH0vfHBBSTkchWuWlKu5r4cR0HWP0oShZpC50yaPRRShMKovTM1frqsdRtvRzDlgCJlewPJ1L1WPwi84aiiOWbmDHv6qEuRwyB5GGHvfH2GvygHudBSQi)zHiG65Cd1cTbBcgH10qRqIjXw4VUnKnfaFecBoBmew34XGv5vl8aPTWSaT8LiIeci4GaA5tMPWl0muryDJuA8qyLhH)RzxveUCk4ne6wcFItTW6gP)RzxLxOfEdveYwVnxf1QfsnSHWhHSg6pScRBKUmIVYlCzeFveUCk4nK)SAH1ns)qwpMw5fw3iLAyd5rTWdK2i39d5d8v4GVmUMjyB(jxHUhdH2aKdPLjmcH8pKk0mg8MdPMBAB5GGHDvrTWTn)KlXdPTHtzdAlmbjwWPzjBc)Wl0QI8bkNDmN3zh9sohZxVab(YKPopj8k)mY5xcaNbsMPJmbMXBoV5YOZtceK)RC2lzcKNNZ9(6LjzMVoYuNNeYOwiFiebupNB4q3LviPcjLpAaYNmtH0kBXYbbd7k)zHd(Y4AMm9dPcNs7WEm)W10pKUUmE4xEpjLfstMAHv6aaSUrs(pPWTn)KlrqoTfMprPKWn1YpJkcn)MdPRkc32yBveoGPGxiPYJWfwPdHtPDypMF4YPXasxxzpmjDQAnRlIGKgwNQwZ6wm4gxiSshRlRHtTq4XbqqqHdy6cR0H8OwTW2YbbdRkcTbRWmcPg2yvr(Zcra1Z5gQfAd2emcRPHwHelH1nEmyvEH)62q2ua8riS5SXqTWdK2cZc0YxIisiGGdcOLpzMcVqZqfH1nsPXdHvEeUmIVkcxof8gYFwTW6gPudBipcTWBOIq26T5QOwTqQHne(iK1q)HvyDJ0Lr8vEH)RzxveUCk4ne6wcFItTW6gPFiRhtR8cRBK(VMDvE1cpqAJC3pKpWxHd(Y4AMGT5NCf6EmeAdqoKwMWieY)qQWp8cTQi)z5SJEb(sgiZxcVeYbeibc68Kqg5duo7ygMm9saiqcVziNB(nNopjKr(VYzVEFjpNB(1rV5asgOxG68KWRAHKmX5Srl)NeeUT5NCjEiTnCkBqBHjiXconlztiFiebupNB4q3rcCqacjLpAaYNmtHMXG3Ci1CtBlhemSRkYFwfHTLdcgwveAdwHZeeUvpXdbTX65WjPWuI3jSKIfNESimEiOTqsim3gGWT6jEiOnr24WjPqKOSL1SkSUXJbRYlSNWieAQwJqBWMGrynn0kKykKAyJvf5plebupNBOwyLYBHmUMjHv4i8upNYegHqsiBzLiNjXSQwyL2woiyyvrTA1cPv2ILdcg2v(afo4lJRzY0pKkCkTd7X8dxt)q66Y4HF59KuwinzQfwPdaW6gj5)Kc328tUeb50wy(eLsc3ul)xvesYeNZgT8FsqO53CiDvr42gBRIWbmf8cjvEeUWkDiCkTd7X8dxongq66k7HjPtvRzDreK0W6u1Aw3Ib34cHv6yDznCQfcpoacckCatxyLoKh1Qf2woiyyvrOnyfotqi1WgRkYFwicOEo3qTqBWMGrynn0kKyrSf(RBdztbWhHWMZgdH1nEmyvE1cpqAlmlqlFjIiHacoiGw(Kzk8cndvew3iLgpew5r4)A2vfHlNcEdHULWN4ulSUr6)A2v5fAH3qfHS1BZvrTAHudBi8riRH(dRW6gPlJ4R8cxgXxfHlNcEd5pRwyDJ0pK1JPvEH1nsPg2qEul8aPnYD)q(aFfo4lJRzc2MFYvO7XqOna5qAzcJqi)dPcnJbV5qQ5M2woiyyxvulCBZp5s8qAB4u2G2ctqIfCAwYMWp8cTQi)z5SxYaZrgOxYmFzotWXC505jHx5NrotoxUmocKqgMzi74mWxG68KWR8FLZe8s(LmthFj7nhqVmFzQZtceulKpeIaQNZnCO7igd7eh6osGdcqiP8rdq(KzkKwzlwoiyyx5plCWxgxZKPFiv4uAh2J5hUM(H01LXd)Y7jPSqAYulSshaG1nsY)jfUT5NCjcYPTW8jkLeUPwTWhK)87mt1s
    Keg Smash WeakAura:

Code:
    d4dphaGAss16jjYlLuAxcPABQQMjjH6YeZwjhwWnjjQPPuUnuwMIStsSx0UPQ9ROAuKK0WeLgNsvDnrXqLumyLkdhQoijjofjPCmj5CkkzHQulvrXIfvwUipusvpf8yszDKeyIKe0uvyYQY0PCrLQ8xs1ZekxxInssPTQOu2Skz7cvFKKq(Qqk9zv8DrvpxQVjPYOvvgVqkoPIs1TesonKZleVMKIFtLFss1SIdcboOrOjmf9SrpgbmcpcpoiCsU8eMT9Mzm71RkQycrJ6xxTyujt0ZMn702w1w2)PmeIO(1vlgvBu)z)N10(zMvSQ6QMYufJxrTLHqsoiNFebxi8I4dyiTtYvWj0Y6QghYBegQxdb0JqTYz(oal0FZ3PIsUcoH8ON9r1U)222uM62Fwvtz2MQBIxrTvhbFbBKqNJKAQur4tqNpJkvttewUWJdcj3s4GawzzioOrJgbjAWd(N8yoAe04GkvCqO4Te6CKeheACzTucycvQMQMYeJgHGMHC(MdcTfsgheEo9ZYLN5OrJqWJWcgY55GqBHKXbb8K0Ir4k8ecweCHaEsAXOr4c5r9hheWtslgHRWtiyrWfc4jPfJgncwcDosIdcweCHqBbR0e0kT5W0Ti4cH2cwPjuArhlyAFYBMIx4nHsl6iFCj1cZrqIlEJq9o365Y7NVRMK7KKUNVtvbCzTuncLw0lEKXBcLw0BCzTucycVjOvAZHP)HEcbdHjpcfVex8gHqXCekTONeSaYJ8hMJqJlRLsatOs1u1uMy0i8jOZNrL)SewUWJdcLw01wHU5nHKBjCqaRSmeh0OrO0IUxIljMJqPf9gx04nHsl6AoSCbJ3eACrJdcnYFwcvQiGvwgIdQmXBA0iOTcDZbHg5plHGkRUsT0OrijhKZpIGleqAopH2cAQPRXH8gH63tzS3meujNdJQD7F)y1TfBBl7))))umEfvMncH3dziNpS0Te6CKuZbnc5rp7Jk)zj8qTQx8AgkUWCeIO(1vlgvIQA7NGVGnsOZrsnvQiG8XLul8Ma6rOw5mFhGf6V57QxfsqZ5wpxEpVPrLjoier9RRwmQev12pHGMHC(MdcTfsgheEo9ZYLN5iCwU86bnd58e6pxEcpNE7k(hVj8C6AL2CymhHZYLx)kfWecrReuJQusHwfmdQr(Z8DqXpFxTin1qJgblHohjXbblcUqOTGvAcfVex8gHqXCekTOJfmTp5ntXl8MqPfDKpUKAH3eK4I3iuVZTEU8(57Qj5ojP757uvaxwlvJqPf9Ihz8MqPf9gxwlLaMWBcnUSwkbmHkvtvtzIrO0IEsWcipYFyocAL2Cy6weCHqBbR0e0kT5W0)qpHGHWKhncFc68zu5plHLl84GqPfDTvOBEti5wcheWkldXbnAekTO7L4sI5iuArVXfnEtOXfnoi0i)zjuPIawzzioOYeVPrJqPfDnhwUGXBcARq3CqOr(ZsiOYQRulnAesYb58Ji4cbKMZtqZ5wpxEpVj8qTQx8AgkUWCeujNdJQD7F)y1TfBBl7))))umEfvMncH3dziNpS0Te6CKuZbnc5rp7Jk)zjGEeQvoZ3byH(JqXBj05ijoi04YAPeWeQunvnLjgnciFCj1cVj4lyJe6CKutLkcbpclyiNNdcTfsgheWtslgHRWtiyrWfc4jPfJgHlKh1FCqapjTyeUcpHGfbxiGNKwmA0i0wqtnDnoK3iu)EkJ9MHgncXPs1wvwAKa
    Stagger WeakAura:

Code:
    dG0IzaGijCjKI(eLkAuirNcjSkkrAws6wQQYUOuv)cPqnmOshdP0YuvPNrLstJsQRPQQABuP6BsP04KsX5uvrwhsbENQQY9GkCqKkluk0drkOjsPsDrvvuBeQOrkfDskvXkHQEjLiMPuYnPu2jv0prQAOuIAPuP4PqMkjUkLWxrkK3sPkDxkvyVe)vvgm4WQSyPu9ykmzj6YI2mj5ZOmAK0Pj1RLcMnvDBvLDlv)gvdNkSCephktx46u02jP(oLKXRQcNNkz9uQK9RSqROiOtuKqqyc6x7JR9DRG(euPGkffb9d6vPcldbNTPnw3M28F3D)N(V1U9NCR7wlQ(ZA3fKl6vPcldX5F022FT)V)xq5pCC9YSuAxqyPxLL56EiOgPxrHEBT(zCQiORSuhAE)8VGOzSKGjksiisY08UIlhPGyeUPdb1n)uiAgljyItAfKNFLIIGiCFkkc6Z0hArrcjKqq6sbHIJXsYGFTpUsiidrrCsROiidtSG)PK)ieKkZUrO5DkPyWGbdg(bdgmWZno)aS4ySK0sZOg1bV6aTbV3sZOg1bV6GxDaj)oDx3zT0mQrDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6GxDWRo4vhO(8MjkogljT0mQrDWRo4nahdSORd6mjhLfo8NRKuuhu0sZOgdqXXyjPOoOOOoOOjDUXgoTOvbfd)Gbdgm8dgmyGNBC(byXXyjXgVmjxK1bV6aTbVBJxMKlY6GxDWRoGKFNUR7mB8YKCrwh8QdE1bV6GxDWRo4vh8QdE1bQpVzIIJXsInEzsUiRdE1bVb4yGfDDqNj5OSWH)CLKI6GcB8YKCroafhJLKI6GII6GIM05gB40Iwfum8dgmyWWpyWGbEUX5hGfhJLKM5P2vDWRoqBW7nZtTR6GxDWRoGKFNUR7SM5P2vDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6GxDWRo4vhO(8MjkogljnZtTR6GxDWBaogyrxh0zsoklC4pxjPOoOOzEQDnafhJLKI6GII6GIM05gB40Iwfum8dgmyWWpyWGbEUX5hGfhJLefECECmGss(D6UUZAPzuJbCYas(D6UUZSXltYf5aozaj)oDx3znZtTRbCYaCPyGLoGs1N3mrXXyjPLMrngWjduFEZefhJLeB8YKCroGtgO(8MjkogljnZtTRbCYaCPy4hmyWGHFWGbd8CJZpWrsmYEqVQM55dQ4qfN8DbLf0uxuPKwCXLgBrxhnZZhuTD)GYch(ZvskOWsXIJXsIcpopfuyF7xqtAwm8dgmyWWpyWGbEUX5heAJgWu4X5XbLQpVzIIJXsslnJAmGtgO(8MjkogljT0mQXaozG6ZBMO4ySK0sZOgd4Kb4sXWpyWGbd)Gbdgm8dgmyWF)zV27WpyWGbQ4KbgMes2JbH2OHHFWGbdizys6dcTrdyk848)B4hmyWGHFWGbduXjdcEC(bL33XYHFWGbdizys6dWIJXsIcpo))g(bdgm4V)Sd7y4hmyWGHFWGbdizys6dCKeJSh0RQzE(G6)g(SxkOGOzSKikccZr692tPGO9xR)TTwlO(9LyII4Kwb1sZOgdqXXyjrcbzILV(9LsJcQFFPGOZH)SR7tN9GlidtSG)9OQltbf6VSuq97lFChj5corqQ09skTtAIzNuiOYSDtvQuC5ifut6CJnCArljeKkEpeKDZjAmlBzbrn1mQH40DCfKNFLIIGmXYNH)WWKgfeH7trrqFM(qlksiHGmXYxpvNePDbzILpmhPH0OGWCKgIIGW0DMpfN0kOptFOffXjTsJsiHGm8hgMOiimDN5tbzJENwIG(m9HwueKn6DAjsJsiHecsfVhiTDLIZFTwqLAmh(ZfkoJgWeenneejzAExXLJuqAdExqgCpNikItRfC22)7U74ADBAR1TXTTL2FQT4kQ(7))xcbHfNrdywMR7HGAKEff6TjiS4mAaJgY7XP7Fzpee9wOGSh7(NfKUuqO4ySKmqHhNFWV2hxbDLL6qZ7N)fenJLemrrcbzLUmOkoDhxbDgHM3XefbHfhjefbvYFmp3kPDbzyIf8pbjiMNB17mcnVlimQCReuj)zyIf8pPDbX8CREQi3xkiAuEnqNj5WObO4ySKiHGuP7AmQIIGk5pMNBL0UesiOU5NcrZyjbtCsRGm4CFj3QU0UeIZFffbzyIf8pL8hHGuz2ncnVtjfdgmyWWpyWGbEUX5hGfhJLKwAg1Oo4vhOn49wAg1Oo4vh8Qdi53P76oRLMrnQdE1bV6GxDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6a1N3mrXXyjPLMrnQdE1bVb4yGfDDqNj5OSWH)CLKI6GIwAg1yakogljf1bff1bfnPZn2WPfTkOy4hmyWGHFWGbd8CJZpaloglj24Lj5ISo4vhOn4DB8YKCrwh8QdE1bK870DDNzJxMKlY6GxDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6GxDWRoq95ntuCmwsSXltYfzDWRo4nahdSORd6mjhLfo8NRKuuhuyJxMKlYbO4ySKuuhuuuhu0Ko3ydNw0QGIHFWGbdg(bdgmWZno)aS4ySK0mp1UQdE1bAdEVzEQDvh8QdE1bK870DDN1mp1UQdE1bV6GxDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6a1N3mrXXyjPzEQDvh8QdEdWXal66GotYrzHd)5kjf1bfnZtTRbO4ySKuuhuuuhu0Ko3ydNw0QGIHFWGbdg(bdgmWZno)aS4ySKOWJZJJbusYVt31DwlnJAmGtgqYVt31DMnEzsUihWjdi53P76oRzEQDnGtgGlfdS0buQ(8MjkogljT0mQXaozG6ZBMO4ySKyJxMKlYbCYa1N3mrXXyjPzEQDnGtgGlfd)Gbdgm8dgmyGNBC(bosIr2d6v1mpFqfhQ4KVlOSGM6IkL0IlU0yl66OzE(GQT7huw4WFUssbfwkwCmwsu4X5PGc7B)cAsZIHFWGbdg(bdgmWZno)GqB0aMcpopoOu95ntuCmwsAPzuJbCYa1N3mrXXyjPLMrngWjduFEZefhJLKwAg1yaNmaxkg(bdgmy4hmyWGHFWGbd(7p71Eh(bdgmqfNmWWKqYEmi0gnm8dgmyajdtsFqOnAatHhN)Fd)Gbdgm8dgmyGkozqWJZpO8(owo8dgmyajdtsFawCmwsu4X5)3WpyWGb)9NDyhd)Gbdgm8dgmyajdtsFGJKyK9GEvnZZhu)3WN9sbfenJLerrqyosV3EkfeT)A9VT1Ab1VVetueN0kiB8YKCroafhJLejeKjw(63xknkO(9LcIoh(ZUUpD2dUGkZ2nvPsXLJuqnPZn2WPfTeu)(Yh3rsUGteKkDVKs7KMy2jfcYWel4FpQ6YuqH(llLqqQ49qq2nNOXSSLfe1uZOgIt3XvqE(vkkcYelFg(ddtAuqeUpffb9z6dTOiHecYelF9uDsK2fKjw(WCKgsJccZrAikcct3z(uCsRG(m9HwueN0knkHecYWFyyIIGW0DMpfKn6DAjc6Z0hArrq2O3PLinkHesiiv8EG02vko)1AbvQXC4pxO4mAatq00qqKKP5DfxosbPn4DbDLL6qZ7N)fenJLemrrcbzW5(sUvDPDbHfNrdy0qEpoD)l7HGO3cfK9y3)SGoJqZ7yIIGWIJeIIGk5pMNBL0UGmmXc(NGeeZZT6DgHM3fegvUvcQK)mmXc(N0UGyEUvpvK7lfenkVgOZKCy0auCmwsKqqQ0DngvrrqL8hZZTsAxcjeKUuqO4ySKmqHhNFGnbzLUmOkoDhxb1n)uiAgljyItAfKb3ZjII40AbNw3g3DBBAtBB7pHBBCRBD3DRfv)9F3kHGWIZObmlZ19qqnsVIc92KqC6wrrqgMyb)tj)riivMDJqZ7usXGbdgm8dgmyGNBC(byXXyjPLMrnQdE1bAdEVLMrnQdE1bV6as(D6UUZAPzuJ6GxDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6GxDWRoq95ntuCmwsAPzuJ6GxDWBaogyrxh0zsoklC4pxjPOoOOLMrngGIJXssrDqrrDqrt6CJnCArRckg(bdgmy4hmyWap348dWIJXsInEzsUiRdE1bAdE3gVmjxK1bV6GxDaj)oDx3z24Lj5ISo4vh8QdE1bV6GxDWRo4vh8QduFEZefhJLeB8YKCrwh8QdEdWXal66GotYrzHd)5kjf1bf24Lj5ICakogljf1bff1bfnPZn2WPfTkOy4hmyWGHFWGbd8CJZpalogljnZtTR6GxDG2G3BMNAx1bV6GxDaj)oDx3znZtTR6GxDWRo4vh8QdE1bV6GxDWRoq95ntuCmwsAMNAx1bV6G3aCmWIUoOZKCuw4WFUssrDqrZ8u7Aakogljf1bff1bfnPZn2WPfTkOy4hmyWGHFWGbd8CJZpalogljk8484yaLK870DDN1sZOgd4KbK870DDNzJxMKlYbCYas(D6UUZAMNAxd4Kb4sXalDaLQpVzIIJXsslnJAmGtgO(8Mjkoglj24Lj5ICaNmq95ntuCmwsAMNAxd4Kb4sXWpyWGbd)Gbdg45gNFGJKyK9GEvnZZhuXHko57cklOPUOsjT4Iln2IUoAMNpOA7(bLfo8NRKuqHLIfhJLefECEkOW(2VGM0Sy4hmyWGHFWGbd8CJZpi0gnGPWJZJdkvFEZefhJLKwAg1yaNmq95ntuCmwsAPzuJbCYa1N3mrXXyjPLMrngWjdWLIHFWGbdg(bdgmy4hmyWG)(ZET3HFWGbduXjdmmjKShdcTrdd)GbdgqYWK0heAJgWu4X5)3WpyWGbd)GbdgOItge848dkVVJLd)GbdgqYWK0hGfhJLefEC()n8dgmyWF)zh2XWpyWGbd)GbdgqYWK0h4ijgzpOxvZ88b1)n8zVuqbrZyjrueeMJ07TNsbr7Vw)BBTwq97lXefXjTcQzEQDnafhJLejeKjw(63xknkO(9LcIoh(ZUUpD2dUGmmXc(3JQUmfuO)Ysb1VV8XDKKl4ebPs3lP0oPjMDsHGkZ2nvPsXLJuqnPZn2WPfTKqqQ49qq2nNOXSSLfe1uZOgIt3XvqE(vkkcYelFg(ddtAuqeUpffb9z6dTOiHecYelF9uDsK2fKjw(WCKgsJccZrAikcct3z(uCsRG(m9HwueN0knkHecYWFyyIIGW0DMpfKn6DAjc6Z0hArrq2O3PLinkHesiiv8EG02vko)1AbvQXC4pxO4mAatq00qqKKP5DfxosbPn4DbPlfekogljdu4X5h0uqyXz0aML56EiOgPxrHEBccloJgWOH8EC6(x2dbrVfki7XU)zbDgHM3XefbHfhjefbvYFmp3kPDbzyIf8pbjiMNB17mcnVlimQCReuj)zyIf8pPDbX8CREQi3xkiAuEnqNj5WObO4ySKiHGuP7AmQIIGk5pMNBL0UesiORSuhAE)8VGOzSKGjksiiR0LbvXP74kOU5NcrZyjbtCsRGm4CFj3QU0UeItRffb9d6vPcldbN)1g3)fxA)PFD3TU7oU462FTwu9N1UlidUNtefXP1ItCLqqE(vkkcYelFg(ddtAuqeUpffb9z6dTOiHecYelF9uDsK2fKjw(WCKgsJcYWFyyIIGW0DMpfKn6DAjsiimhPHOiimDN5tXjTsiHGijtZ7kUCKcsBW7cQB(Pq0mwsWeN0kOGOzSKikcYWel4FpQ6YuqH(llfu)(smrrCsRGSSjrRsNejKqqNrO5DmrrqyXrcrrqL8hZZTsAuqmp3Q3zeAExqyu5wjiMNB1tf5(sbrJYRb6mjhgnWYMeTkDsKqcbPlfKLnjAv6KiORSuhAE)8VGOzSKGjksiiR0LbvXP74kiQPMrneNUJRGCrVkvyzio)7)UB)F)VGI8hbnK75errCAT4exjKqcbPwCsR10IReIa

Deleted
    Thanks for tips but I'm quite familiar with Brewmaster spec already like keeping up Shuffle (I track it with TMW currently, but tempted to try WA), not capping energy while not being energy starved either and pooling chi etc (been reading lots of guides like Sunnier's for example) so I was mainly asking about gear. And to add to my original post; you can find some logs (Mostly Siegecrafter-Garrosh normal) where I am on my monk from Thunder Cats - Twisting Nether EU.
    Last edited by mmocb06f9a0c12; 2014-04-16 at 03:47 PM.

Gearwise, I'd reccomend trying to get the 4 piece (its really useful in the later heroics) and then either off-set the shoulders or the gloves. Take your pick.

If you could get a Haromms trinket, that'd be perfect for your second trinket. I also recommend getting a hold of vial for a few fights to switch in (Malkorok if you have 2 blood rage phases and it makes guard line up much more nicely on siegecrafter). A Heroic Bad Juju to fill in until you get it isn't a bad idea either. Shouldn't be too hard to either convince your guildies to go back and do the first 3 bosses (only have to do Council) of ToT and switch to heroic for council if they want to help you gear up. Alternatively you could try to pug it since with the inflated ilvls and the 20% zone nerf its pretty tame.

If you can replace Kil'Ruk's Band of Ascendancy with the ring off Malkorok that'd be nice (its crit/mastery).

Unrepentent Heels off Galakras is a bit better than the current ones you have (Crit/Expertise).

Laser Burn Bracers for your wrists.

Whatever heroic neck you can get a hold of easily since both have haste so neither are truly ideal. I'm rocking the immerseus one personally cause its H WF.

If you can get the H staff off immerseus, great. If not I reccomend the 1H axe off klaxxi since its crit/mastery but if the H weapons off protectors and Iron Juggs happen to fall in your lap, those're fine too.

Other than that, you might want a *smidge* more mastery for the later bosses (specifically Thok onwards) but its almost personal preference and something that will self right itself with gear. Not 100% sure what exactly you're looking for but hope this gives you some idea.

Deleted
    Any1 super awesome brewmaster tank here could help a bit and check our 10man HC garrosh logs?
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...s=1623&wipes=1

We have been having slight problems with our brewmaster tank since he takes a lot of burst damage and I think his damage taken is very high compared to mine (Prot warrior) when I tank the garrosh for the most of the fight. In p2 where Garrosh starts to stack the dot our brew tank can be killed with 1-2 sec if he takes +4 stacks when I can easily manage +15stacks with some shield barriers and minor cooldown usage.
    So as I am warrior tank I have no idea what Monk tanks can do, so thats why I am asking your help here. Here is his armory link
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvira/advanced

Thanks in advance.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick glance at his logs, over all your attempts his shuffle uptime is 44% but the Grace of Air uptime is 84%. You can look at the GoA buff as his uptime throughout the fight since its up 100% of the time you're alive. His Elusive Brew uptime is 88% which means that your shaman died when he was alive. If you look at his highest uptime buff (EB @ 88%) as his active time then his Shuffle is up 50% of his active time.

I'm not sure how he's made it to H Garrosh with only keeping this up 50% of the time as that should have reared its ugly head much earlier.

Even his Tiger Power uptime is 73% which means he's prioritizing that over keeping shuffle up.

This is poor play and I'm shocked its just coming out now at H Garrosh.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch