New Glyphs (Subject to change)

www.wowdb.com now has many glyphs from Mists of Pandaria in its data system. It is still early, so they are subject to change during testing.

Glyph of Avenging Wrath - While Avenging Wrath is active, you are healed for 0% of your maximum health every 4 sec.

Glyph of Beacon of Light - Removes the global cooldown on Beacon of Light.

Glyph of Blessed Life - While Seal of Insight is active, you have a 50% chance to gain a charge of Holy Power whenever you take direct damage or are affected by a Stun, Fear or Immobilize effect. This effect cannot occur more than once every 20 sec.

Glyph of Blinding Light - Your Blinding Light now knocks down targets for 3 sec instead of Blinding them.

Glyph of Cleansing - Your Cleanse will remove one movement impairing effect if cast on yourself.

Glyph of Consecration - You can now target Consecration anywhere within 25 yards.

Glyph of Divine Plea - Divine Plea now has a 5 sec cast time, but you receive 12% of your total mana instantly and your healing is not reduced.

Glyph of Divine Protection - Reduces the magical damage reduction of your Divine Protection to 20% but adds 20% physical damage reduction.

Glyph of Divine Storm - Your Divine Storm also heals you for 1% of your maximum health.

Glyph of Double Jeopardy - Judging a target increases the damage of your next Judgment by 20%, but only if used on a second target.

Glyph of Flash of Light - When you Flash of Light a target, it increases your next heal done to that target within 4 sec by 30%.

Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous - The physical damage reduction caused by Hammer of the Righteous now lasts 50% longer.

Glyph of Hammer of Wrath - You take 10% less damage for 10 sec after using Hammer of Wrath.

Glyph of Holy Shock - Decreases the healing of Holy Shock by 50% but increases its damage by 100%.

Glyph of Illumination - Your Holy Shock criticals grant 1% mana return, but Meditation returns 10% less mana.

Glyph of Immediate Truth - Increases the instant damage done by Seal of Truth by 20%, but decreases the damage done by Censure by 50%.

Glyph of Inquisition - Reduces the damage bonus of Inquisition by 10% but increases its duration by 100%.

Glyph of Protector of the Innocent - When you use Word of Glory to heal another target, it also heals you for 20% of the amount.

Glyph of Rebuke - Increases the cooldown by 5 sec and lockout by 2 sec of Rebuke.

Glyph of Word of Glory - Increases your damage by 10% for 6 sec after you cast Word of Glory.

Edit: Mod has submitted a better version simultaenously. Please delete.
    Last edited by Defender; 2012-03-22 at 03:43 AM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Do any of these glyphs seem really shockadiny to anybody else?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Is it still 3 minor and 3 major glyphs? I would love to have more minor on my Druid...

Alot of these glyphs seem very defensively orientated. There is very little in the way of offensive power. Personally, I'd like to see a glyph that improves Hammer/Fist of Justice in someway, as well as one that reduces Speed of Light's cooldown

15+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Inquisition - Reduces your wow reputation and allows for mocking from all other paladins without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Glyph of Word of Glory - Increases your damage by 10% for 6 sec after you cast Word of Glory.

hum, I think we'll be having to cast word of glory every 6 sec? if possible using only one hp.

There was one glyph called Glyph of righteous retreat or some such thing, which decreased the cast time of hearth by 50% while bubbled. LOL cmon thats an early April Fools joke. I'll bet that got a couple of QQ's from people.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by northgan View Post

hum, I think we'll be having to cast word of glory every 6 sec? if possible using only one hp.
    Yeah this one is for Protection Paladins, I would think this glyph will make up for us loosing inquisition. Seems like a definitive grab if your playing a PVE tank

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea looks like he missed a few. But to be honest if we are gonna be able to changed glyphs as much as we will be able to change specs in MoP then these glyphs are going to be changed quite often. Bubble Hearth FTW go ahead and cry Everyone had to deal with rogues and mages this expansion so whatever. I like the WoG glyph for pvp because its a mini selfless healer. Also Dmg reduction after HoW is pretty sweet as well. I dunno i don't wanna comment on too much i think they all look interesting right now so, looks like blizz is trying to make its paladins happy

Deleted
    the new glyphs looks awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Glyph of Inquisition - Reduces your wow reputation and allows for mocking from all other paladins without it.
    Could be worth it in certain PvP situations I suppose (if you're having problems gap closing and can't build holy power reliably), but generally yeah.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines