Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

13000 Spell Power huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Yeah 6000 spell power for one staff is absolutely stupid... Twice the Cata 410 stuff.....It is truly stupid.

EDIT : and oh god ....... the blue staff 562 have 13 000 spell power... are they serious ????

Yeah, that's 4,000 more Spellpower than my raid gear Holy Pal...this is going to get ugly.

700k Crits here we come!

6K dps on a weapon. just.... what... that doesnt even compare as a slight upgrade to what im running aroung with currently. Man, i was so psyched when we got 100 dps weapons in hyjal.. but this o_O whaaaaaaaaaat

Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    The reason the weapon damage increases so much in MoP is because they are nerfing the attack coefficients roughly by half in MoP. So, for example, LFR Gurth'talak will do 1600 dps instead of 800, but attacks like MS will have the weapon damage portion of the attack scaled down from like 160% to 80%. The damage will be the same overall at the level cap, but this is to balance out crazy damage in low lvl pvp.
    The increase in baseline weapon damage has the effect of also greatly increasing autoattack damage and making specials contribute less to your dps. I'd imagine that the attack power needed per 1 dps is also going to increase from 14 AP per 1 dps to 28 AP per 1 dps.

This change, however, will definitely mean a higher dps weapon will always be an upgrade, even if the stats are horrible, to the extent that a 476 str 1h might even be better for a combat rogue in mh than a 463 agi 1h non-dagger.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2012-03-22 at 11:24 PM.

Deleted
    some of these look quite cool looking forward.

omg 1000+ intell.....lmfao

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well tank health should be interesting .

ROFL.... Because 150k+ crits in Cata werent silly enough (before DS atleast...) Let's multiply all stats by 4, crits will be over one million.. HAHAHAHA Oh, y hello there Guild Wars 2..