Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Serpents (yay, mount too), sha and onyx panther look great. Water elemental is also nice (beer elemental could gtfo itself though).Also, a water strider mount? Oo

Yey! at the New Models, specially the Asian Tiger and SIGH at the same old crap animations!!

15+ Year Old Account
    These are so awesome. I want a yakmount already!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Onyx Panther mount. Do want.

They weren't kidding when they said they'd make tons of mounts available this expansion... I'm glad they held to that. I'm also very glad they're making such good use of their talented texture artists, the stylized models look awesome.

And people call MoP childish

/jizz. blizzard, i forgive you for cata.

Deleted
    I want an awesome Rabbit Rat!

Sha remind me of Zelda: Twilight Princess

pffft why are people complaining about the animations, not all of them are "old" and I'm sure if they all had different animations you'd find something to complain about anyway :l Seriously love the dragon animation especially how fluid the tail is and the overall look of most of these is amazing, seriously gorgeous models that I can't wait to get my hands on! Love model previews, they get you wiggling in your seat for more.

NICE! I want the panther, dragon and I hope that is a spirit beast cat I see.

Good luck taming that spirit cat, hunters. Every hunter in the world is going to be camping it..

I don't care how long I have to camp that if that's a spirit beast. It will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Grab a browser addon like Snap Links that lets you highlight a box over links and they all open in new tabs.
    There's an addon for Chrome called "Hover Zoom" that makes the images pop up in the same window when you hover over them. I just drag the mouse over and gaze at all the wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    And people call MoP childish
    for some reason i think the peoples arguements to that is "Yeah its childish... it came out of a horrible nightmare one of them had." Something like that :L
    but seriously that looks like something you wouldnt wanna piss off..

PURE AWESOMENESS!!! Black armored panther thingy looks like Hi-Man Mount...

I wish I could have the Siberian Tiger God.......such an amazing model, saved the pic and it's my new background

10+ Year Old Account
    Glowing Ox.

Yum.