Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Wow the mounts look great.. And did you guys see the starting gear for Pandaren? it looks great as well.

Where is the live stream?

the models are pure win

Deleted
    O my god Siberian Tiger i will play MoP only for dat mount.

These models are just amazing in every way! love the dragon's movement and the cats are seeexy. The style is gorgeous! Previews like this are what make it so much more exciting when the game comes out.

thundercats.. ho!total win, art department looks like they're really out-doing themselves this time. much more impressed by the overall quality/style of these than the past expac previews i've seen.

Mounts look fantastic... @female pandas creation screen - they totally need to add the ability to mark your panda with a heart, rainbow, lucky charm, or smiley face. Absolutely reminds me of The Carebears with that face. Give them a little bit of a ferocious or stern look. I normally play the female models anyhow and these things remind me of the female gnomes and their baby doll look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nothinunik View Post
    I'm in Europe and I'm in the BETA on a european server.. So I guess youre account just wasnt in the first wave..

(I've been playing since vanilla).
    I have been playing since Vanilla too so that's no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    I have been playing since Vanilla too so that's no explanation.
    I agree, I've been in WoW since the beginning, and I bought the Annual Pass on the first day they offerd it. If they are doing Beta by seniority, then I do not get how.

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 11:56 AM ----------

We need to get a collection going and send the art department at Blizzard a fruit basket, they earned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those mount models look sexy.

The mounts look sweet, i like the onyx panther in particular, wonder where you'll find these?

Oh my god that panther 0.0 I'll assume that's the jwc mount they were discussing?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. is this even WoW?!

Anyone know if that Onyx Mount is the jc mount that was talked about in one of the blue posts about MoP Professions?

Haha took 2 million unsubs to get them off their lazy asses. hopefully no more bronze drake reskins

I really, really, REALLY hope Blizzard reconsiders making the Onyx panther mount alliance only. I've wanted a cat mount as a horde player since forever. I ran ZG every single day until they removed it and I never got my zulian tiger. As i'm not sitting on 3 grand to spend on pixels, the Spectral tiger is out too. The panther never drops, and even if it does, it's a 1/5 chance at best. I'd love it if this were the JC mount, for any jewelcrafter to make. I'd resub JUST to make this. Heck, if I wasnt already a JC, I'd swap professions JUST to make this mount. Please, please, PLEASE reconsider it being alliance only blizz >.

*drolls* they're so pretty ^_^ lol