Page 10 of 195 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    Soloing Raid bosses for fun and profit 5.0

Fun. Any word on Pet talent trees?
    Nothing new yet that I know of.

And updating front page with other talents now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    There's a glyph for their Execute, Murder of Crows, yeah. Remember, names aren't always final. And oddly, in the wowdb, the glyph for warriors for Murder of Crows is green(like hunters). As for the multiple roots, that's always good. Remember, 1 of those you named is a passive for SV, while the other 2 are talents. It just opens up options and more customization with how you want to play and how you want your roots to work.

Edit: And StixRam, I can. I just hadn't put them up yet because atm(I think) they are the same as the calulator. I've only posted the ones that have changed.
    Well personally i dont see the customization in it, but hey ... why not just make Entrapment class wide ? seems there could be room for a better ability there.
    Had the same gripe with Evasiveness and detterence though.

Damn. Now I don't know whether to stick with my rogue or go back to my hunter for MoP. Both classes are looking to be in incredibly good positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Damn. Now I don't know whether to stick with my rogue or go back to my hunter for MoP. Both classes are looking to be in incredibly good positions.
    haha may the force be with you in your decision!!!

Glyph of Pathfinding

Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 8%, and increases your speed while mounted by 10%. The mounted movement speed increase does not stack with other effects.

Updated:
    -added missing talents
    -fixed some others
    -added new glyph

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 03:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Glyph of Pathfinding

Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 8%, and increases your speed while mounted by 10%. The mounted movement speed increase does not stack with other effects.

Wyvern Sting
    10 Focus 35 yd range
    Instant

Requires Ranged Weapon

A stinging shot that puts the target to sleep for 30 sec. Any damage will cancel the effect. When the target wakes up, the Sting causes 2739 Nature damage over 6 sec. Only one Sting per Hunter can be active on the target at a time.

Don't know if this is a mistake or not but wyvern sting is showing up to have no cooldown, perhaps it will be a baseline ability or maybe for just survival?
    It has a CD, 1 min. And it's still a level 30 talent.

looks like they actually listened to us this time

We might actually scale with gear now!

If menegarie talent turns out to be some kind of dual /tri pet talent, i will squee in glee, then sigh at the people who hate having more pets.
    they're actually listening to us this expansion, this is a good sign for the future!

Felt like Blizz took my wishlist for hunter changes (suggested the explosive trap knockback and removing daze component from aspect of the cheetah/pack etc)and turned most of them into reality. Very happy with the changes.

these changes have me very very excited for mop, i do however want more stable slots
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlance View Post
    I wish everybody understood this.
    But what you wish everyone understood is not what I, in particular, was asking.

You equip a melee weapon, it shows up on your back, or at your side. But what if you don't? What if all you have equipped is a bow or gun? Does it show up on your back, yes or no?

Binding Shot being moved to Silencing Shot tier is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierStevens View Post

You equip a melee weapon, it shows up on your back, or at your side. But what if you don't? What if all you have equipped is a bow or gun? Does it show up on your back, yes or no?

I like it. Now everyone won't just pick Silencing Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierStevens View Post

binding shot doesn't look that great for arena, i favor silencing shot over that because it's a huge deal vs casters. can't be trinketed out of a silence, however you can trinket out of a stun.

Something of importance that probably should be added somewhere:

Pet health is scaled immediately when summoned. No more delay.

The spec icons in the spellbook are gone. They are replaced with an "Active" abilities tab (top), and a "Passive" abilities tab (bottom). It's much simpler really, instead of players looking through 3 separate spec tabs to remember where the ability they just learned ended up (if it's not obvious). I know this isn't hunter info I meant to reply to someone on the third page and didn't realize this thread was already 10 pages.

I gotta say that those lvl 90 spells are a tough choice because they all look awesome! Guess blizzard might give us some tough choices afterall :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Something of importance that probably should be added somewhere:

Pet health is scaled immediately when summoned. No more delay.

The spec icons in the spellbook are gone. They are replaced with an "Active" abilities tab (top), and a "Passive" abilities tab (bottom). It's much simpler really, instead of players looking through 3 separate spec tabs to remember where the ability they just learned ended up (if it's not obvious). I know this isn't hunter info I meant to reply to someone on the third page and didn't realize this thread was already 10 pages.
    Oooh the pet thing is good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLOCOPTER View Post
    Anyone noticed that it just lasts 30sec now? Hopefully that isn't the case. Would be really annoying, having to re-apply it all the time.
    Glyph of Marked for Death:
    Your Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Kill Command, and Explosive Shot abilities automatically apply Hunter’s Mark.

Hunter's mark is not 30 seconds its still the full 5 minutes and your shots apply the 5 minute debuff with the glyph.

It is currently 30 seconds in PvP. That is probably why it says that on the tooltip.

I don't know if anybody noticed this........The "beast within" is GONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! D':