Quote Originally Posted by xstaindx View Post
    Aspect of the Beast is back but in Glyph Form. Only causes the hunter to become untrackable.

http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=124442

Also looks like Black Ice will become a glyph instead of a talent.

Glyph of Black Ice:
    http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=124443
    I was really excited until I saw major glyph. UGH. I would love to have AotB back but major glyphs are already far too precious to waste on a QoL thing like that. Far as I'm concerned AotB has no purpose other than sneaking up on other hunters in world PvP, and holding the flag against other hunters in BGs. Not exactly useful enough to take a major glyph, but a minor glyph.................. sign me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz did such a good job in this, that..now I don't even know what spec to choose, leveling with BM but still not sure what's best for PvE. All sound so good (Obv the new talent system is my personal choice but still not sure if I should take BM, MM, or SV)
    Howay the lads!

Has anyone noticed/mentioned that the new concussive shot is now a 5 second CD with a 6s duration? am I crazy, or isn't it the other way around on live, 5s duration, 6s CD?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Has anyone noticed/mentioned that the new concussive shot is now a 5 second CD with a 6s duration? am I crazy, or isn't it the other way around on live, 5s duration, 6s CD?
    that part has not changed, it is 5s cd and 6s duration on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    Blizz did such a good job in this, that..now I don't even know what spec to choose, leveling with BM but still not sure what's best for PvE. All sound so good (Obv the new talent system is my personal choice but still not sure if I should take BM, MM, or SV)
    I agree. I think SV and MM need a little more love, personally, but BM got all it deserved and so much more. MoP shall be very very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Thanx for the video, mate!

So it's about 17K damage, less than an arcane shot crit on single target, and less that a multishot hit on multiple targets. Clearly the skill hasn't been balanced yet. It leaves us to wonder why they improved the cooldown while still keeping the extremely low damage. I mean, even if it were 10 sec CD, nobody would take it.

So as I see it, crows do a lot of damage but cost 60 focus / 1 min, while dire beast gives 60 focus / 1 min with still okay damage. It will be an interesting choice between the two.

Edit: Can you please check if Murder of crows is reduced to 30 focus during BW?
    I can confirm that it is in fact only 30 focus while under BW, making it most effective to use right after BW .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Deleted
    ^ yep otherwise its ineffective

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    This is intended. Secondary stat rating to % ratio keeps decaying every time you level. It was the same in prior expansions to obsolete previous level cap's raiding gear. This gives you an incentive to gear up for MoP using new gear and a fresh point of progression.
    My crit is at 11% with new gear from both the Jade Serpent and Brewery Instances so the gear is not the issue as in being damn near bis atm but the stats on it crit wise...

Now that beta PVP is little more evened out, I have been testing most of hunter abilities. I came across the Disengage bug repeatedly. As you may remember, it was broken when they fixed Charge for warriors. It is still that way after over half a year. I have started a thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4796071321

Please post your thoughts in that thread so we can get some attention to this issue before MoP goes live. A fix may also help the client side behavior we see today. For example, Disengage is registered server side at start and end point, but not in between currently. This makes us take damage from certain abilities (such as Shockwave on Warmaster) if we are in air, even though we Disengaged prior to them executing.

Hi there, I normally only use Tenacity pets in pvp / soloing, I especially love Roar of Sacrifice and Intervene. Is RoS Cunning only, or is Intervene still in the game as well?
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

It seems like Roar of Sacrifice is cunning only, and Intervene is gone completely.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It seems like Roar of Sacrifice is cunning only, and Intervene is gone completely.
    For now, this. Hoping/expecting more pet changes.

Question regarding Fervor:

It appears Fervor is still on its own CD, and thus can be macro'd with other shots. But I thought that once upon a time that latency/lag could cause an issue, as the client didn't register the focus regen from Fervor in time for the casting of whatever shot it was macro'd to. Am I remembering correctly?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I would imagine that the latency could potentially cause a problem with this yes. This is the reason that we can't currently macro trap launcher in with the trap for single button ease of use. Currently on live fervor triggers the GCD anyway, so it's a non issue. If it's actually off the global in the beta, it's even better than I thought. Can anyone confirm?
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I would imagine that the latency could potentially cause a problem with this yes. This is the reason that we can't currently macro trap launcher in with the trap for single button ease of use. Currently on live fervor triggers the GCD anyway, so it's a non issue. If it's actually off the global in the beta, it's even better than I thought. Can anyone confirm?
    This is what mop.wowhead.com (http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=82726) says:
    Cooldown 30 seconds
    GCD 0 seconds

This information, of course, may not be correct.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    what tradeskills are looking top's for hunters in MOP? right now jc lw and eng are good .. any stand outs in the expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by furfmonkey View Post
    what tradeskills are looking top's for hunters in MOP? right now jc lw and eng are good .. any stand outs in the expansion?
    well, it's incomplete, isn't it? I imagine, though, that Blizzard is committed to "crafting professions provide equal bonus overall unless we decide to screw Jewelcrafters with how we do Epic gems", so they'll provide the same boost. The exception will likely remain that Eng will provide the ability to do a controlled stat burst rather than an overall stat gain as the others do.

If they design the professions right, then any of them really. The extra boost to stats is meant to be equal between all of them (and in fact is pretty damn close on live). It should just be a matter of preference, passive over active, etc. Engineering has always been good because of it's ability to craft ranged weapons, though if what happened at the start of Cata happens again, you'll be able to pick up any of the crafted ranged weps dirt cheap on the AH (lots of engi's sold their goods at a HUGE loss early on, simply because we had to craft them to skil-lup, and there was very little demand) The tinkers are nice as well, and I expect to see plenty of new ones that are competitive for raiding and pvp. The only other gear crafting option good for us is Leatherworking. They're once again going to have armor crafters be the source of "entry level" pvp gear, which continues to be a profitable market today, so can't go wrong there.

And of course the old standbys of alchemy, enchanting, jewelcrafting, and inscription are good for pretty much anyone. Just don't expect one to give you a bigger stat advantage over any of the others.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Update:
    -Aspect of the Beast is now a minor

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Update:
    -Aspect of the Beast is now a minor
    :O It's like they heard me!