Page 2 of 195 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    BM has now AoE.

MM can glyph Chimera to be OP in soloing

And Hunters mark.

Blizzard, in the name of all hunters, thank you.
    You forgot they also added more scaling HM and AotH now have actual percentage increases after 7 years!

Deleted
    Might have to start playing my hunter again as main, these are some amazingly nice things.

glyph of camo-hoping that makes it to live. about time camo became more than a glorified shadowmeld

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    glyph of camo-hoping that makes it to live. about time camo became more than a glorified shadowmeld
    I'd say shadowmeld is better as it is now

Now they made hunters way OP.
    Just imagine, so much CC and knowbacks, and slows + full stealth in camo + no min range + buffed apsects + iron hawk aspect + pet cannot be killed duringBW + more distance with disengage + lower CD's on multiple abilities...
    I would expect blizzard to balance the game, not to make new FoTM. I know we are currently total sh!t, but they could at least make changes slower. First get rid of minimum range, then change everything else...

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'd say shadowmeld is better as it is now
    aye I do think shadow meld has the jump on camo simply because you can shadowmeld whilst in combat- is that not disappointing our big bad level 85 ability, worse than a racial... It looks like come MOP, camo will finally get some love. Nevermind that it took blizz a whole expansion to realize that camo in its current form is really lack luster... but change at last is better than no change at alll

Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    aye I do think shadow meld has the jump on camo simply because you can shadowmeld whilst in combat- is that not disappointing our big bad level 85 ability, worse than a racial... It looks like come MOP, camo will finally get some love. Nevermind that it took blizz a whole expansion to realize that camo in its current form is really lack luster... but change at last is better than no change at alll
    With the glyph and being able to use Camo in combat, I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by otarma View Post
    LV87 Class Skill please
    is Stampede. Sends all of your pets from your current call inventory to attack the enemy and increases Damage while in Beast Mastery by 80%.

Glyph of Marked for Death:
    Your Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Kill Command, and Explosive Shot abilities automatically apply Hunter’s Mark.
    Very handy considering HM will actually scale.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and I'm already very pleased with what I'm seeing. Looks like BM may be staging its comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    QFT, took em 4 years or so to understand how percentages work but they finally got it right

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    QFT, took em 4 years or so to understand how percentages work but they finally got it right
    Oh yes can't tell you how happy I am, i was already htinking about dropping my hunter for something else but when I saw this !!!

I am not leaving you baby !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    @Otarma: I didn't see anything yet for that, lots of spells to look through. No Stampede yet.

@Addiena: RIght now, no, Steady Shot and Cobra Shot still only give 9 Focus.

@Zuchi: You're welcome. For the Beast Cleave, I think its actually a glyph or talent or passive, not an on use ability. http://www.wowdb.com/spells/115939-beast-cleave-nnf
    For Wolves, I assume they will get a new buff.

Guess ill be keeping T13 2 pc till T14 since Id rather have the focus gen than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Barfolomew View Post
    Glyph of Marked for Death:
    Your Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Kill Command, and Explosive Shot abilities automatically apply Hunter’s Mark.
    Very handy considering HM will actually scale.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and I'm already very pleased with what I'm seeing. Looks like BM may be staging its comeback.
    Oh thanks, missed that! That will be very good considering it seems HM only lasts 30 sec now.

It would be so great if we had a thread for each class doing this. Please mmo-c, do it and link them in the frontpage!

Since 5% Crit is being worked into AP Aura, I think Wolves will get 5 Mastery buff now. Anyone else think the same? Would be pointless to have 2x 5% crit buff for 1 class.

E: Also. FUCK YEAH FOR HM AND ASPECT OF THE HAWK FIX!!! FINALLY!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    Now they made hunters way OP.
    Just imagine, so much CC and knowbacks, and slows + full stealth in camo + no min range + buffed apsects + iron hawk aspect + pet cannot be killed duringBW + more distance with disengage + lower CD's on multiple abilities...
    I would expect blizzard to balance the game, not to make new FoTM. I know we are currently total sh!t, but they could at least make changes slower. First get rid of minimum range, then change everything else...

You're just QQ-ing under assumption that we can use ALL these GLYPHS at the SAME TIME! Lol no it's not the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Seriosly, that all I have to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    MM can glyph Chimera to be OP in soloing
    Hunters are already OP in solo'ing, this would only bring us even closer to blood dk's in terms of what we will be-able to solo(and the camo glyph will be handy for avoiding trash)

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zuchi View Post
    You're just QQ-ing under assumption that we can use ALL these GLYPHS at the SAME TIME! Lol no it's not the case.
    Not to mention the fact that Crouching tiger is a better choice than iron hawk in PvP(against mellee)

I don't want to raise up my hopes high if they started to nerf all these abilities and glyphs but in overall view we are going to rock in pvp.

Deleted
    Hunter talents in current MoP beta (ninjad from a hunter stream on twitch.tv):

Looks like they have changed a few things...
    Where's my transmorph trap?!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Is Barrage going to replace Multi-Shot then?
    Sounds like that channeled ability Illidari Heartseekers have in BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Glyph of Icy Solace
    Your Freezing Trap also removes all damage over time effects from the target.
    Hell, it's about time.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-03-22 at 11:04 AM.